Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 119

Author Topic: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!  (Read 138964 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!
« Reply #1065 on: July 05, 2018, 05:49:06 pm »

Mabel
Teach the pixies how to transform non-pixies into other living beings.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: July 05, 2018, 07:22:14 pm »

Why was Nagas so bent on the destruction of the Jotun Oligarchy?
He then sends a herd of dangerous but otherwise nonspecial tame (which I now know cost 5FP) cobras to the Jotnar at D4!
CHOSEN OF NAGAS, DEVOUR THE WORLD!
And then you didn't. You're almost as bad as the Cait Sith when it comes to total lack of gratitude. :P

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 05, 2018, 07:31:32 pm »

So... You're upset that I didn't devour the world? That doesn't even make sense.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 07:34:29 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 05, 2018, 07:41:38 pm »

Not only did you not devour the world, you never even gave me a point of worship, or ever used the cobras I gave you, as far as I remember! But really, I'm not upset and not bent on your destruction; it's not my fault you ended up so close to the Orassans that my griefing them spilled over onto you... it's just that I'm not terribly compelled to help if you're not going to make it worth my while. :P

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 05, 2018, 08:04:23 pm »

I had to feed the Cobras every turn to keep them from becoming wild! You made those for yourself so that you would get FP from snakes. Also, you got plenty of FP from the snake ranch so I don't understand your complaint.

I understand the seagull thing, but the Orassans have been completely obliterated before you did the one eye screaming thing, so that clearly isn't why you made that!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: July 05, 2018, 08:07:34 pm »

Nagas works in mysterious ways...

Unrelated, but I can't wait to complete the Architecture tech :D

Zazmio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 05, 2018, 08:29:41 pm »

Still didn't got to fishing though :(
Quote from: Delta Dwellers turn 33
Delta Dwellers
2 workers (one with The Fish Whistle) forage food at E8 and get 2 food.
Apparently foraging with the Fish Whistle doesn't do much.  Maybe you should try a different action...

Dipnoi bricks fixed.  Thanks for catching that.

Aglejo worker count fixed.

Quote from: Supernerd
Food stockpile started at 27 food.
Consumed 27 food and 3 bloodberries
1 food fed to snakes
Collected 34 food.
Food is currently 31.5
Food should be 33
I suspect that you may not have accounted for the Giants eating 1.5 less food for each bloodberry eaten.
Yes, you are right.  Food fixed.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: July 05, 2018, 08:32:11 pm »

I had to feed the Cobras every turn to keep them from becoming wild! You made those for yourself so that you would get FP from snakes. Also, you got plenty of FP from the snake ranch so I don't understand your complaint.
I actually made the snakes with the intent of giving you hunting and war beasts, much as the Dipnoi used theirs. The snake ranch thing is a good point, okay, but...

I understand the seagull thing, but the Orassans have been completely obliterated before you did the one eye screaming thing, so that clearly isn't why you made that!
I put it there as a kind of bizarre monument. All I can say is that it seemed like a sensible idea at the time, when half of my brain was not working right. :P

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 05, 2018, 09:27:47 pm »

Next time you want to troll Oboe Trumper, I recommend making an Orca. Oboe Trumper hates Orcas.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 05, 2018, 10:58:23 pm »

Ya'll are taking this a bit far. Yes, ocra misbehaved, and he does make it REALLY easy to mess with him. but you still should cut it out. He clearly won't take the teasing well, even if you make it in good spirit and anyone else would be just fine.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 05, 2018, 11:17:06 pm »

Ya'll are taking this a bit far. Yes, ocra misbehaved, and he does make it REALLY easy to mess with him. but you still should cut it out. He clearly won't take the teasing well, even if you make it in good spirit and anyone else would be just fine.
+1.

(wait, are you being sarcastic? Because you misspelled 0cra.)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 05, 2018, 11:20:57 pm »

Hidden monastery

1 cobra d.BMA with Fey-Hair Ribbon & 1 worker forage food on K10
1 BMA & 1 woodpecker d.MA forage food on I8
Neheb & 1 seagull d.MMA finish research Meditation (tech that would allow martial artists to contribute more research to martial arts related projects)
1seagull d.JMA, 1 worker & 1 cobra d.BMA build a wooden house
1 worker recuperates
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 06, 2018, 12:04:01 am »

+1.

(wait, are you being sarcastic? Because you misspelled 0cra.)
((I just didn't use the 0 because it's annoying to type out.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 06, 2018, 07:37:17 am »

Someone ask Nagas why he's giving an order to a location bound. We haven't even gone in J-2.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: July 06, 2018, 07:47:29 am »

Next time you want to troll Oboe Trumper, I recommend making an Orca. Oboe Trumper hates Orcas.

For crying out loud. Stop. Misspelling. My. Damn. USERNAME!!!
it's over
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 119