Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 114647 times)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #225 on: December 20, 2018, 03:44:29 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Offer the Hearty Boys things to aid them in their constant attempts to wrestle. Also offer them things to aid them in the new lands that they are headed to.
Be nice to the new female being, give her pretty and cozy things.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2018, 04:09:53 pm »

Aaaand the mortal world already got damaged. Something tell me that this first world is not going to last long. In other news, gods have a worryingly high death rate. On the bright side, I'm already a major god because of that. On the not-so-bright side, if I don't do something I'm probably going to die. Well, if I do something stupid I will.

As the new power of a major god coursed through him, Credst was glad he had gained more power, but the rate at which gods were dying was simply unacceptable. At this rate, none of the original gods would be left alive in a mere 100 years! He needed to do something about this, but for now he had other matters to attend to. He was not the god of babysitting after all, he was the god of Creation and Destruction. First thing first, he needed to add to the truly pitiful numbers in the Mechaspider hives orbiting the slime planets.

Add an extra 200 Mechaspiders with the same programming as the original Mechaspiders in the hives to each Mechaspider hive. With that done, Credst will also go throw a ball of destruction at the at the voidship that's out on it's own east of Blarg.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 09:33:20 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2018, 05:06:09 pm »

Take Aigre's creation, and hide her away inside of the impossible and massive labyrinth/maze underneath the arena.

((Aigre, I can haz power to create more cyborg spider horrors?))

Spoiler: Vijiriwek (click to show/hide)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2018, 05:44:32 pm »

Break free from this prison and slaughter the remaining White Tiger population. But first, cut off my 8th tail and turn it into a near indestructible spear for me to use.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:33:51 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 20, 2018, 06:26:17 pm »

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Minor
Power: 5 - probably
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Smarting over the loss of some Heart Boys in the Food Invasion

"We are outnumbered by everyone else, Hearty Boys. A quandary; how does a swole Hearty Boy efficiently use their time to get more punches in if that time doesn't change? That's right!

BETTER PUNCHES!
"

Spend 1 power on implementing further training for the Hearty Boys, implementing tournaments at regular intervals for various Hearty Boy activities like punching and wrestling and lubrication.

Edit: Ban from participating in tournaments any Hearty Boy that directly interacts with Aigre’s female creation.

We can’t have any of you fine Boys being distracted by Aigre’s hussy. Concentrate on your punching, wrestling, and other activities that lead to glorious victories, lads.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 10:28:47 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2018, 06:29:33 pm »

On the edge of the crater, a Tiger Giant emerges from the molten ground, alive, but different.

Claim my rightful spot as king of the Creature Coalition, on account of surviving the World Slayer's impact, and therefore being divinely favored.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't help but push your luck, can you?
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery
« Reply #231 on: December 20, 2018, 07:18:31 pm »

"What to do now. I was commanded to conquer the chaos realm for the glory of Manor, but I never arrived and have no means to travel there currently. And I cannot pray to Manor for help, because it is on the other side of the barrier. Hmm.
Great and tiny EP, you are the one who saved me. Do you have any commands?"

Try to round up a mercenary company of strong and disciplined food beasts, and have a void ship constructed. Make sure that the ship is properly armed for voidborne combat.

Spoiler: Anaconda (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:58:22 pm by Egan_BW »
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2018, 07:23:07 pm »

Name: Borkle, He-Who-Punches-Your-Face
Power: 18
Sphere: Beating the snot out of things. AKA Combat and Battle
Notes: TOO SWOLE TO CONTROL

“HECTER! MY SON! TRULY YOU HAVE DONE WELL. I AM. PROUDER THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.”

Spend a power. Make more boys. See if I can set up an area of the ship to automatically make Boys for me.

@Aigre

“NO LISTEN HERE YOU DEGENERATE LIZARD-FUCK. IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHENANIGANS. PLEASE POSTPONE THEM UNTIL I HAVE A BETTER AMOUNT OF BOYS. DO THIS, AND YOUR PRECIOUS SQUISHY, WEIRD BOY THAT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE CAN STAY ON THE SHIP. KEEP PUSHING AND I WILL PERSONALLY PUNCH IT SO HARD IT EXPLODES.”

Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 20, 2018, 07:24:01 pm »

Name: Ultra
God Level: Demi
Power: 3
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Seeing the failure and redundancy of his voidship, Ultra wonders if perhaps there's something else only he can do.

Hit on the incarnation of beauty thing, see if I can produce more Hearty Boys with her.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2018, 07:24:57 pm »

Name: Ultra
Power: 3
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Seeing the failure and redundancy of his voidship, Ultra wonders if perhaps there's something else only he can do.

Hit on the incarnation of beauty thing, see if I can produce more Hearty Boys with her.
>:-(
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2018, 07:31:05 pm »

We need more Boys, and punching them into existence is slow. Gotta be worth a shot, right? D:
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2018, 07:33:39 pm »

But Khorne no like Slaanesh.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't help but push your luck, can you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 20, 2018, 07:39:14 pm »

No, Khorne love-hate Slaanesh. They life partners in mutual hatred.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 20, 2018, 07:48:32 pm »

They love to hate each other.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 20, 2018, 07:50:13 pm »

Name: Užina
Power: 5   
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental

Aid in the rebuilding efforts and continue trying to win back the affection of my kin through non-violent means. In my chowdery heart I still care for them, after all. Spend 1 power to use the Kitchen to craft weapons and armour for a... number of elementals depending how how the rolls go I suppose. Hopefully they will accept me again once I have outfitted them for war.   

Greet the strange newcomers to our realm respectfully, keeping an eye on them for any signs of a threat.
Well, I don't actually have eyes, so it doesn't have to be obvious, y'know?   

Most importantly, throughout the decade I (with help from other devout elementals, presumably) shall convert part of the Kitchen into The Refectory: a canteen-shaped chapel in which food elementals or other supplicants can kneel humbly upon the long, metal dining benches and bow their heads in praise of Attom, reminding Him of just how Divinely Awesome He is.
Sacrifices and offerings can be placed in and on the Sacred Serving Counters, too. Devote 3 power to the creation of the Refectory-temple.

I will do plenty of praying myself, whether the Refectory is finished or not: praise the Food God and thank Him for returning me to life, before asking what He would have me do now.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 58