Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Destroy the Godmodder 13  (Read 10219 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the Godmodder 13
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2019, 07:54:01 pm »

一个聪明人曾经说过,你的家永远不会离开你的心。对于Godmodder房子来说也是如此:当你的胸部爆裂只是为了显示整个房子时,你会注意到这一点。
你被埋在地下。
That’s all nonsensical, so it obviously didn’t happen. Obviously, I’m five blocks away by this point and perfectly unharmed.

EDIT: Just so that we’re clear about the fact that yes, I know what you said and am not just dismissing it out of hand: you claimed that your house burst out of my chest, which is self-evidently stupid.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:55:43 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2019, 01:06:55 am »

I convince the Godmodder that buying gold with all of his money is a good idea, wait to after he does, and then pull out tons of gold from the empty set reducing it value to nothing
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2019, 03:17:24 am »

Just call it Cent. Yanks say Cents, other people say Cent. Like Sheep, but no sheeps.
Use the power of logic to steal a tenner from the Godmodder’s stash. Spend five Euro of it on a slice of smelly cheese. Shoot Cheese out of cannon at Godmodder. Leave it for a sec, then shoot him with bombs and torpedoes and missiles again.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2019, 03:43:55 am »

Start throwing zebras at the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2019, 09:16:17 am »

Use these 100 beings' talents to create black hole guns, then declare war on EA: Let's see how those capitalist scum will try to return back my debt to them.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2019, 09:23:32 am »

Hm, I currently have a bank account of -28,266 Euros. That implies I'm in debt, to have a negative amount. But at the same time, I am undebt! Undebt means that all my debt gets flipped on its head, right? Basically, undebted debt = normal money?
Well, my bank account sheds its negative symbol (The "-") and blasts into full glory as a grand total of 28,266 Euros.
I'M BACK IN THE BLACK BABY
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2019, 08:02:21 pm »

SEPHARVAIM has been sleepy and doing jobs for the European Union. However, we I, SEPHARVAIM, have returned.
Canto VIII: Cash-Money the Godmodder
Hit the moon back at the godmodder
The Godmodder hits it back!

You are now playing Moon Tennis with the Godmodder. The winner will get nothing, unless they're the Godmodder. Then they'll get your soul. The loser will have a moon dropped into them. I don't think that's survivable.

一个聪明人曾经说过,你的家永远不会离开你的心。对于Godmodder房子来说也是如此:当你的胸部爆裂只是为了显示整个房子时,你会注意到这一点。
你被埋在地下。
That’s all nonsensical, so it obviously didn’t happen. Obviously, I’m five blocks away by this point and perfectly unharmed.

EDIT: Just so that we’re clear about the fact that yes, I know what you said and am not just dismissing it out of hand: you claimed that your house burst out of my chest, which is self-evidently stupid.
You, a logical man, know that Godmodders are real and self-evident threats, unlike houses bursting out of your chest. You manage to escape, five blocks away from the Godmodder's house.

"You're sane and reasonable, correct? I, Benjamin Shapiro, would like to recruit you. Your skills will help us defeat the liberal menace, for one. Anyway, you can't refuse. Get in the van."

I convince the Godmodder that buying gold with all of his money is a good idea, wait to after he does, and then pull out tons of gold from the empty set reducing it value to nothing
The Godmodder buys tons of gold with all of his money, causing him to lose five Euros. You attempt to make his money worthless, but find that you pulled out 'Bitconnect coins with value' from the empty set. Because everything has its price, which the Godmodder sets, you quickly find that you're actually just buying Bitconnect coins, and you're bankrupt.

Just call it Cent. Yanks say Cents, other people say Cent. Like Sheep, but no sheeps.
Use the power of logic to steal a tenner from the Godmodder’s stash. Spend five Euro of it on a slice of smelly cheese. Shoot Cheese out of cannon at Godmodder. Leave it for a sec, then shoot him with bombs and torpedoes and missiles again.

Whatever you say for cents, it's definitely euros in English. The correct plural of cent is centa, anyway. If you aren't using Latin plurals for everything you can, you're going to Super Guantanamo Bay.

"You clearly aren't logical enough," Benjamin Shapiro says from down on Earth. You feel your logical faculty fade away, and you only manage to steal quinquaginta centa from the Godmodder. You go to the cheese shop, who begrudgingly accept your underpayment, but give you the worst cheese possible. Feeling very poor, and therefore very hungry, you eat the cheese and begin bleeding from your orifices. While in this miserable state, your fleet bomb the Godmodder.

Start throwing zebras at the godmodder.
The Godmodder rearranges the zebras into a zebra stack, all riding each other simultaneously. What an abomination.

Use these 100 beings' talents to create black hole guns, then declare war on EA: Let's see how those capitalist scum will try to return back my debt to them.
You declare war on EA, who check their records, and wonder what debt you're talking about. Didn't they steal cash money from 0rca? Whatever. EA are always happy to establish a fascist regime to kill pinkos like you. They spin the Wheel of Fascist Fortune, and revive the... Spanish State!

It's the Spanish Civil War, in Space.

Hm, I currently have a bank account of -28,266 Euros. That implies I'm in debt, to have a negative amount. But at the same time, I am undebt! Undebt means that all my debt gets flipped on its head, right? Basically, undebted debt = normal money?
Well, my bank account sheds its negative symbol (The "-") and blasts into full glory as a grand total of 28,266 Euros.
I'M BACK IN THE BLACK BABY
Who knows what being undebt means? SEPHARVAIM doesn't know, really. I don't think the Godmodder knows either. Still, you're back in the black!

The Godmodder throws the void into the void, then the Jack-Out-Of-The-Closet into the void-void. They're all void-voided. He then decides that half of the X-Wing Fleet doesn't bring him joy. That's void-voided as well.

Fused Lucas, God of Star Wars: 10 Health Is Greatness
X-Wing Fleet: 4 x 9 Health.
scourge728: 942 Health. Dirty thief.
KitRougard: 28,266 Euros. Undebt.
Rockeater: BANKRUPT.
Joined Organisation for Extermination: 100 Members, 9000 IQ.

0rca_tr0per: -99,975 Euros. Undebt.
Estado Español del Espacio: At war with CABL.
EA: 80,000 Purple Arrows. Paywalled half of 0rca’s euros.

The Godmodder: 84.51 Euros. Undebt.

Neo-Amsterdam.
Benjamin Shapiro: Kidnapping Glass.
Glass: Being kidnapped.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2019, 09:49:40 pm »

*Ignores the extremely-right-wing idiot*
Continue leaving the area. Evidently, it’s filled with people that I have no interest in associating with.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2019, 10:00:36 pm »

Combine all the zebras into one super zebra, then possess the super zebra.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2019, 10:16:12 pm »

Return from my brief hiatus and use my powers as Fused Lucas to absorb J.J Abrams and become The One True Force. Then finally summon Starkiller Base and have them eradicate the Godmodder and his forces!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2019, 10:40:20 pm »

Hit the moon back at the Godmodder

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2019, 11:28:00 pm »

: Using Cheat Codes Of Reality to sneak around unnoticed and stabs Godmodder in the head. Blade of energy ignore defense, right into the brain.

“Mind Stab.” A Mental Attack met to damage memory and function and knock the target out with pain. No way reading or dealing with memory or thoughts.

That level of mind screwing could hurt said attacker, not stupid enough for that.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2019, 04:13:25 am »

I take the red from my bankrupt and put it on the Godmodder's Undebt making him think it's bad
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2019, 04:28:13 am »

Destroy the Falangist Spain by dropping a black hole bomb on their planet.
Using my espionage circle that I've secretly established from Day One of EA's existence, steal all of their funds, and give all the funds to George Soros, so that he'll give me some of his famous Antifa Super Soldiers in exchange.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]