Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Destroy the Godmodder 13  (Read 10222 times)

SEPHARVAIM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the Godmodder 13
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2019, 07:11:03 am »

Just FYI, to everyone who hasn't received a notification, the update is already done by Anaphaxeton. Due to reasons™, we were unable to upload it onto this account, but the update would've been the same nonetheless.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2019, 07:54:03 pm »

Hm, how many health points is a-lth? It has to be a number, somehow, or it wouldn't be a legal value... WAIT! BASE 36! THESE "NUMBERS" ARE IN BASE 36! For the uneducated, base 36 is a number system where things go from 0, through the normal numbers and the alphabet, to z, which equals 35. In this system, z+1=10=base 10 36. Got it? No? Good. But I compute that my HP is 10-(21×36×36+29×36+17). According to the calculator that means 11-28,277, or negative 28,266. I'd say that puts me firmly in the realm of undeath!

Oh, I should command around Jack, shouldn't I? I whisper into his ear "0rca_tr0per is a heterophobe! He hates straight people and thinks they all deserve to go to hell!" This riles Jack-Out-Of-The-Box up and makes him jump 0rca_tr0per.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 10:15:48 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2019, 10:07:08 pm »

You added one extra to each number. a is 10 in base 11 and higher.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2019, 10:16:10 pm »

Thanks for the math cover, brother!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

SEPHARVAIM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2019, 03:12:41 pm »

Canto VI: Crexit

Quote from: My response
对不起,你说什么?我不说英文。我只知道我应该找”Godmodder”,你知道他在哪里?
"谁是这个Godmodder?在这个领域中只有一位上帝,即中华人民共和国的上帝,它允许我们的国家繁荣昌盛。通过告诉我你的上帝是谁来证明你的价值。"

"TSK TSK TSK", CABL muttered when he saw the face-punching shenanigans that are happening on the Basically Earth +3 Days. He then descended on the planet's surface and enters strange mood, writing some shit about communist theory in a small apartment...

Write a 420-page magnum opus of mine that'll be a mandated read in 8th grade; those who refuse to read and follow the book's instructions will be declared enemies of CABL and the People.
420th page's epilogue will be; "Marxism is when the government does things; the more things the government does, the more Marxist it is."

You create the Neo-Communist Personifesto. The weaker 8th graders all stab themselves, and you successfully manage to use eulogy in your favor, truly living up to the standards of your creation. The average IQ shoots up to 2700, and the average penis size grows by 9 inches. You now have an army of superior 9th graders with PTSD at your command.

Find useful things in the empty set
It's empty, so there are no things, but you find many useful anti-things, for example, lots of gold! The Godmodder loves gold. Gold is good, and looks good, and tastes good when you put it in your food. You steal enough gold to be worth 5 euros. Hey, euros are expensive.

Use my two million euros to buy the godmodder's house out from under him, then burn it down.
You set the Godmodder's house on fire! "Ay caramba!" the person inside the house yells, and starts being baked alive. You are now a poor man.

Just FYI, to everyone who hasn't received a notification, the update is already done by Anaphaxeton. Due to reasons™, we were unable to upload it onto this account, but the update would've been the same nonetheless.
Really? Huh. I didn't notice.

Hm, how many health points is a-lth? It has to be a number, somehow, or it wouldn't be a legal value... WAIT! BASE 36! THESE "NUMBERS" ARE IN BASE 36! For the uneducated, base 36 is a number system where things go from 0, through the normal numbers and the alphabet, to z, which equals 35. In this system, z+1=10=base 10 36. Got it? No? Good. But I compute that my HP is 10-(21×36×36+29×36+17). According to the calculator that means 11-28,277, or negative 28,266. I'd say that puts me firmly in the realm of undeath!

Oh, I should command around Jack, shouldn't I? I whisper into his ear "0rca_tr0per is a heterophobe! He hates straight people and thinks they all deserve to go to hell!" This riles Jack-Out-Of-The-Box up and makes him jump 0rca_tr0per.
You become undead. Jack gets triggered, pulls the trigger, and shoots 0rcae_tr0per, but misses, and shoots his wallet instead, destroying his euros and making him poor.
You added one extra to each number. a is 10 in base 11 and higher.
Thanks for the math cover, brother!
Brother? I had no idea you were siblings.

Nobody takes the deal. The Godmodder gets nervous. "Well, it's not like not having health is going to kill me, I mean, come on, that'd be ridiculous!" the Godmodder says, and dies. Euros fly out of his mouth. Fortunately, he landed on a stone mask, which, of course, makes him undead. Every vampire values their cash above all else, and as such, his euros now dictate his own fortune, not only monetarily, but in life as well. He is not undead - he is only undebt.

Void: Exists. Is practically space.
Jack-Out-Of-The-Closet: 4 Health. Finally free.
Fused Lucas, God of Star Wars: 10 Health Is Greatness
X-Wing Fleet: 8 x 9 Health.
scourge728: 942 Health. Dirty thief.
KitRougard: -28,266 Euros. Undebt.
Rockeater: 5 Euros.

The Godmodder: 90 Euros. Undebt.
0rca_tr0per: -99,975 Euros. Undebt.
EA: 80,000 Purple Arrows. Paywalled half of 0rca’s euros.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2019, 03:33:03 pm »

( JoJo reference!)

During all this time smackingvthe FM influence away, he steals Thanos Ibfinity Glove, genocides acrealities demons and angels. Gets hold of massive powered crystals, devours the greatest minds who ever lived and now back in playing field.:

“ Hello! This is my boom stick! Idea Enfine engaged!”

Using magic to scan the pro modders and his armor opens up, many holy ray/Solar beams floood their area zone in a carpet bombing of celestial might and despite showering them in the bane of undoubt/I Life. Was making calculations for the next five moves

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2019, 03:46:18 pm »

Whelp, apparently your house is on fire now, so I guess there’s no more point in me being there.
“…那算了,你的房子着火了!我会找水。” (leave)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2019, 03:56:33 pm »

crash a moon into the Godmodder

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2019, 06:12:43 pm »

Whelp, apparently your house is on fire now, so I guess there’s no more point in me being there.

I'm not playing this, but is Glass actually trying to use Chinese against the Godmodder?
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2019, 01:03:38 am »

Aha- There is gold in the empty set, therefore Gold isn't equal gold, therefore gold-gold isn't 0, therefore 0* gold isn't 0, therefore Gold is able to violate the rules of mathematics, gold is the tool of God and as the one holding it I become God, and for the fact gold is ever changing value as it's not equal itself I become ever changing, Fear me Godmodder, for I am the unmodifiable god for I'm beyond change

Btw: wasn't it a three halfs of a Godmodder?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2019, 06:25:02 am »

KEEP SHOOTING THE GODMODDER! DESTROY HIM! BOMBS! TORPEDOES! STUFF!
Get the Corvettes to chase him and shoot him as well. Try to shoot him in such a manner that some of the projectiles actually hit him.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2019, 07:17:38 am »

Now that the average IQ on the planet is 2700, rapidly automatize the industry and start pumping out spaceships armed with anti-matter missiles complexes.
To increase the average IQ even further, encourage the population to watch Rick & Morty. Who knows, maybe we'll eventually discover the means to build Not-Death-Star.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:29:31 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2019, 07:24:02 am »

Start gathering up the money, then throw some zebras at the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

atrousCosmocrat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2019, 05:57:10 pm »

Canto VII: Silent night
Hello fellow gamers, it is yet another different gm posting the update. Isn't this fun and creative?

( JoJo reference!)

During all this time smackingvthe FM influence away, he steals Thanos Ibfinity Glove, genocides acrealities demons and angels. Gets hold of massive powered crystals, devours the greatest minds who ever lived and now back in playing field.:

“ Hello! This is my boom stick! Idea Enfine engaged!”

Using magic to scan the pro modders and his armor opens up, many holy ray/Solar beams floood their area zone in a carpet bombing of celestial might and despite showering them in the bane of undoubt/I Life. Was making calculations for the next five moves

Every professional modder is dead.
Good for you.

一个聪明人曾经说过,你的家永远不会离开你的心。对于Godmodder房子来说也是如此:当你的胸部爆裂只是为了显示整个房子时,你会注意到这一点。
你被埋在地下。

crash a moon into the Godmodder

With a comically oversized baseball mitt the Godmodder catches the moon, and tosses it back.

I'm not playing this, but is Glass actually trying to use Chinese against the Godmodder?

More or less.

Aha- There is gold in the empty set, therefore Gold isn't equal gold, therefore gold-gold isn't 0, therefore 0* gold isn't 0, therefore Gold is able to violate the rules of mathematics, gold is the tool of God and as the one holding it I become God, and for the fact gold is ever changing value as it's not equal itself I become ever changing, Fear me Godmodder, for I am the unmodifiable god for I'm beyond change

Btw: wasn't it a three halfs of a Godmodder?

Actually, the idea that God created the world is a common misconception. It was actually Satan that did that. Therefore by holding gold you would become Satan. However, I am already Satan, so you become you instead.

And yes it was.

KEEP SHOOTING THE GODMODDER! DESTROY HIM! BOMBS! TORPEDOES! STUFF!
Get the Corvettes to chase him and shoot him as well. Try to shoot him in such a manner that some of the projectiles actually hit him.

You manage to get the "STUFF" to hit him. This knocks a one eurocent coin out of the Godmodder's stash. In large parts of Europe the one cent coin isn't worth anything, so his account balance doesn't go down. He still picks it up again, leaving him with one extra eurocent, somehow.

Now that the average IQ on the planet is 2700, rapidly automatize the industry and start pumping out spaceships armed with anti-matter missiles complexes.
To increase the average IQ even further, encourage the population to watch Rick & Morty. Who knows, maybe we'll eventually discover the means to build Not-Death-Star.

Before even one spaceship is built, the whole planet has watched Richard and Mortimer, Unfortunately they follow Rick's example and either go rogue, kill themselves, or form a tedious bureaucracy that makes the spaceship industry slow down to a crawl. There are 100 super-beings that did none of those things, though, now armed with an IQ of over 9000, plenty of prep time and portal guns, the Joined Organization for Extermination will cater to your every whim.

Start gathering up the money, then throw some zebras at the godmodder.

Before you can manage to steal any money, the Godmodder stops you. It seems like you'll have to outsmart him to get to his precious Euros.

Void: Exists. Is practically space.
Jack-Out-Of-The-Closet: 4 Health. Finally free.
Fused Lucas, God of Star Wars: 10 Health Is Greatness
X-Wing Fleet: 8 x 9 Health.
scourge728: 942 Health. Dirty thief.
KitRougard: -28,266 Euros. Undebt.
Rockeater: 5 Euros.

The Godmodder: 90.01 Euros. Undebt.
0rca_tr0per: -99,975 Euros. Undebt.
EA: 80,000 Purple Arrows. Paywalled half of 0rca’s euros.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2019, 05:59:36 pm »

Hit the moon back at the godmodder
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8