Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 38

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 34271 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 26 - Day 1 is full of RP
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2020, 04:45:07 pm »

Yes, I did say that and I believe that we shouldn't lynch on day 1. I just wanted to see how you would react. 

You want me to answer your damn questions? Fine. I frankly, and I said this earlier before. Do not know who is the scum I don't have any suspicion who it is, but your hostility is starting to make me suspicious of you now.

Did I made myself look like the scum? Yes. But I can assure you that I am not the scum. Everything I said was a ruse.(expect for medium one. I am the medium to be transparent with you guys.)

I find your hostility interesting. But I'm probably overthinking stuff.
That's fine to not know, though. In fact, Town wouldn't know. But, your intuition is what matters here. Your reasons for doing the things you do matter.

So, let's describe what you think, and not what you know. Who do you think might be the most likely to be scum? Who do you think might be the most likely to be Town? Why?

You have 7 players to choose from for each. Surely one of them seems more trusting to you than the others. And one of them seems less trusting to you than the others.

You are changing your mind a lot, but you aren't explaining why you are, so it feels like you are simply suspecting anyone that suspects you. If you could, would you mind explaining why you changed your mind about TricMagic between your recent posts?

Your silence on those matters will only help scum. Tric has just voted you, and they have plenty of rationale behind that vote that no one would suspect them of being scum for it. I certainly believe that Tric is no less suspicious for their vote than before, and if anything, it would be suspicious not to vote you.

The only reason I am not voting you is because I am being lenient, and so that you realize that what I am doing is literally trying to get you to defend yourself. I realize you are new, and that's why you get slack. But that slack does not last forever, and it lessens with each time you ignore what I say.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2020, 05:13:14 pm »

Yes, I did say that and I believe that we shouldn't lynch on day 1. I just wanted to see how you would react. 

You want me to answer your damn questions? Fine. I frankly, and I said this earlier before. Do not know who is the scum I don't have any suspicion who it is, but your hostility is starting to make me suspicious of you now.

Did I made myself look like the scum? Yes. But I can assure you that I am not the scum. Everything I said was a ruse.(expect for medium one. I am the medium to be transparent with you guys.)

That's fine to not know, though. In fact, Town wouldn't know. But, your intuition is what matters here. Your reasons for doing the things you do matter.

So, let's describe what you think, and not what you know. Who do you think might be the most likely to be scum? Who do you think might be the most likely to be Town? Why?

You have 7 players to choose from for each. Surely one of them seems more trusting to you than the others. And one of them seems less trusting to you than the others.

You are changing your mind a lot, but you aren't explaining why you are, so it feels like you are simply suspecting anyone that suspects you. If you could, would you mind explaining why you changed your mind about TricMagic between your recent posts?

Your silence on those matters will only help scum. Tric has just voted you, and they have plenty of rationale behind that vote that no one would suspect them of being scum for it. I certainly believe that Tric is no less suspicious for their vote than before, and if anything, it would be suspicious not to vote you.

The only reason I am not voting you is because I am being lenient, and so that you realize that what I am doing is literally trying to get you to defend yourself. I realize you are new, and that's why you get slack. But that slack does not last forever, and it lessens with each time you ignore what I say.

To answer your questions truthfully.
I think the most suspicious one is 4maskwolf. Out of all the people here. He seems to have gone silence.(I read he had an medical emergency my prayers goes for his well-being.) I don't really have a feel for him so I don't trust him.

My least suspicious one has to be Juicebox. They seem trustworthy and nice.

And yes I placed them in my most suspicious list but I was lying to see how they reacted. The same with all my contradiction, I was simply trying to gather information which I sort of did. Not a lot, but something.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2020, 05:15:16 pm »

Right, at this point I see you as bad scum, not good scum. Juicebox is still on my list.

Trustworthy and nice players can just be buttering you up, and you still dodged around answering my question too.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2020, 05:15:47 pm »

I think the most suspicious one is 4maskwolf. Out of all the people here. He seems to have gone silence.(I read he had an medical emergency my prayers goes out for his well-being.) I don't really have a feel for him so I don't trust him.

And yes I placed Juicebox in my most suspicious list but I was lying to see how they reacted. The same with all my contradiction, I was simply trying to gather information which I sort of did. Not a lot, but something.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2020, 05:22:04 pm »

why I changed my opinion on you? It was mainly based on how you reacted towards me. I really thought you were the townie but as you got hostile my opinions of you started to change.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2020, 05:24:30 pm »

Trustworthy and nice players can just be buttering you up...

Yes. I'm aware of that.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2020, 05:44:59 pm »

Right, let's put this another way. I am begging to think it would be the former or not at all. The latter of these two options is likely. And even if you are town, your actions make you impposible for me to trust. Might as well take a push, as with you gone that's one less person to verify either way.

Claiming Medium would be pretty clever as scum to draw protective roles to you away from town, and you can use that to put words in dead players mouths whenever you like. There was no reason to claim that as town day 1. However, if you had the alt that let you target a player and talk to them if they died that night, things would theoretically be different. But you seem very keen on sticking to the one where it only works Night 2 onward, and only if someone died. A successful protect would advance nothing, and you're Safe. After all, if no one died, there is no one to use the power on. If someone did, that gives you another night to kill, and protects you from the lynch, if we actually trust you that is.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2020, 05:48:33 pm »

Webadict, mind giving us a lurker check before I hit bedtime? It doesn't seem I'll be up when juicebox is around.

What is hostility that stems from a single question you keep avoiding Luckyowl? If the latter, your reveal is slightly better than the former.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2020, 05:55:14 pm »

Webadict, mind giving us a lurker check before I hit bedtime? It doesn't seem I'll be up when juicebox is around.

What is hostility that stems from a single question you keep avoiding Luckyowl? If the latter, your reveal is slightly better than the former.
Yeah, just got off work, let me run a lurker track.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2020, 05:55:58 pm »

Mamobo thinks blood is blecky!

Lurker Track
------------------------
4maskwolf - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last post was 5 hours ago.
Caz - Player has not yet posted.
juicebox - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last post was 20 hours ago.
Luckyowl - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last post was less than an hour ago.
Mamobo - 1 Last post was 18 hours ago.
Persus13 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last post was 6 hours ago.
roseheart - 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last post was 19 hours ago.
TricMagic - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Last post was less than an hour ago.
webadict - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 Last post was less than an hour ago.
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2020, 05:56:43 pm »

Mamobo - 1 Last post was 18 hours ago.
... Hmmmm, probably should fix that.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2020, 06:01:25 pm »

20 hours, and juicebox has posted during these hours before. What's up juice?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2020, 06:10:54 pm »

As the 19 hour lurker I am online, just slowly writing a post.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2020, 06:13:38 pm »

What's even your question? I told you. I am the medium and that is a fact. I told you that I lied to gather information that is not a lie.

My earlier post is more align to how I feel. What I said after that contradicts me? Yes. But I still feel we shouldn't lynch this day. You're only making yourself guilty. TricMagic.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2020, 06:16:42 pm »

I think the most suspicious one is 4maskwolf. Out of all the people here. He seems to have gone silence.(I read he had an medical emergency my prayers goes for his well-being.) I don't really have a feel for him so I don't trust him.

And yes I placed them in my most suspicious list but I was lying to see how they reacted. The same with all my contradiction, I was simply trying to gather information which I sort of did. Not a lot, but something.
Thank you for answering. Are there any posts or quotes in particular that influenced your decisions on these? Evidence behind your decision gives you more influence to what you say. You're going to need to be extra diligent on the 4maskwolf claim, as they have explained their absence. Just warning you now.

why I changed my opinion on you? It was mainly based on how you reacted towards me. I really thought you were the townie but as you got hostile my opinions of you started to change.
What do you think a Town player would do in Tric's position? What about a scum player? Please provide reasoning.

As the 19 hour lurker I am online, just slowly writing a post.
You are always welcome to post when you are ready. I have no qualms with you taking your time.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 38