Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26

Author Topic: Skynet's Seduction [Resistance Victory]  (Read 20592 times)

Skynet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Skynet's Seduction [Day 2]
« Reply #240 on: February 09, 2021, 02:09:05 pm »

OOC: You are allowed to summarize Mod PMs in your own words, but not to literally quote from said PMs. The reason for that is to prevent someone from instantly confirming themselves by posting their PM in the topic.

I have seen a game where it was legal to quote Mod communications because the moderator knew that scum could fabricate proof of said communications...and that indeed happened. But at that point, it turns into a “can you spot the forgery?” game, which is pretty distracting. Better to just ban all such literal quoting outright.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 09, 2021, 02:34:16 pm »

Oh, and: Go suck a lemon Webadict, you lying mcliarface :I
Fair. I did lie a lot to you. That's payback for the last game!

So, what are you supposed to flip as? Do you have a fake role like Luckyowl?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2021, 02:48:37 pm »

Run it past me again, why do you think it' a fake roleflip? Nothing seems immediately off.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 09, 2021, 02:52:58 pm »

Run it past me again, why do you think it' a fake roleflip? Nothing seems immediately off.
Vector said it was. And Vector thinks its a 3v3v3. This culminates into Luckyowl being the Seducer based on all context clues, because they are an anti-Terminator Terminator.

Everything tied together neatly.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2021, 02:54:26 pm »

So what are you two if that's the case?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 09, 2021, 02:57:43 pm »

Also, Fal seems to have gone silent.
Different timelines, Tric. Different timelines.

As stated that isn't enough. Or anything. If we get into different timelines none of u can prove anything.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 09, 2021, 02:58:51 pm »

As stated that isn't enough. Or anything. If we get into different timelines none of us can prove anything.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 09, 2021, 03:01:04 pm »

As stated that isn't enough. Or anything. If we get into different timelines none of u can prove anything.

Look. My number is the T-5000. My body was made by Skynet. That's what I know.

Regardless of how that doesn't seem to match up with your timeline, that's what I know.

But if you're going to vote me, vote me for actual scum-hunting reasons, not because our flavor doesn't match.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 09, 2021, 03:12:29 pm »

Look. My number is the T-5000. My body was made by Skynet. That's what I know.

Regardless of how that doesn't seem to match up with your timeline, that's what I know.

But if you're going to vote me, vote me for actual scum-hunting reasons, not because our flavor doesn't match.

I am voting you, since I believe you're scum. Nothing you've done or said has changed my opinion of you. Which is kinda bad given I normally have second thoughts at some point, but Nope. Nothing here but scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 09, 2021, 03:30:18 pm »

TricMagic.

Literally nothing of what you are saying makes any sense at all.

I literally also went back in time to stop a future where Skynet is taken down. Literally flavorhunting is shitty scumhunting.

You are changing your mind on why you're voting, at first comparing them to Vector's scumminess, and then moving to wanting to see their flip, and using flavor for voting.

I don't really know what's happening, but anyone voting for FoU is failing how to scumhunt.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 09, 2021, 03:52:17 pm »

So what are you two if that's the case?

frenemies :V

I'm gonna flip as myself, I inspect human and am hybrid-aligned, my role and character name will be in purple.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 09, 2021, 03:54:28 pm »

Fal claims to investigate as Human in his first post. That is where the majority of my mistrust comes from.

This? We're still doing this?

I'd vote you Tric, but I'm not sure how close you are to L-1 at the moment (webadict, can we get a Mamobo count?). I asked whether you were a lyncher, 'cos you've been hard on Fallacy's case ever since RVS for reasons that I still don't understand-- reasons that have been changing about all through to-Day. Somebody calls you out for one sloppy case, you move on to the next one without batting an eye.

I asked whether you were a lyncher, 'cos you seem to care more about lynching Fallacy than you do about actually finding scum. I can think of a few reasons why that might be, most of which involve you being scum yourself.

Urgh. Let's at least do something useful with my vote while I wait for Mamobo... Secretdorf, I wrote questions for you. Answer them.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 09, 2021, 03:55:14 pm »

(Sorry folks, had to step out for a couple hours. Was running a nice little D&D session for some friends!)
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 09, 2021, 03:56:17 pm »

If you really want me dead that badly, what happened to dealing with Conner?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 09, 2021, 03:59:48 pm »

What's to say you're not Sarah Conner?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26