Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 74312 times)

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 1 begins
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2021, 03:02:26 pm »

Sorry for the wait - let's do this.  8)

BluarianKnight: You're the only one here I haven't played with before. Should I consider you dangerous?
Unique choice of words - dangerous.
Yeah, I'd probably be someone to worry about, IcyTea31.

BluarianKnight:  Don't believe I've played a game with you.  How would you describe your playstyle in one sentence?
Wary but Thorough, that would be by non-weird answer.

IcyTea31 - Which person here would worry you the most of they were scum?
4maskwolf - Why are you openly claiming survivor D1? All this does is paint you as a jester-sort, or else trying to mask your real role.
Vector - Are you more wary of lurkers or active debate-posters?
Toony and Webadict - You're both on the chopping block, and you only have your own vote left - who do you vote to die, yourself or your companion, and why?
TricMagic - Do you think roleclaiming D1 is a good idea, for any role? Why or why not?
Toaster - What do you think of the immediate group-vote on you?
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2021, 03:04:57 pm »

4mask, I'm memeing because I don't have access to a personal computer right now and can't properly type a big post. I genuinely don't understand your actions beyond fulfilling your hope of being dead before March 8th. Why? I don't believe you'd act like this as mafia.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2021, 03:07:14 pm »

Curiosity question, Bluarian: What's your previous mafia experience, excluding ongoing games? I haven't played with you before.

4mask, I'm memeing because I don't have access to a personal computer right now and can't properly type a big post. I genuinely don't understand your actions beyond fulfilling your hope of being dead before March 8th. Why? I don't believe you'd act like this as mafia.
With regard to what, specifically? The memes? Meh, mostly because I want to, and because the things I meme-respond to generally aren't worthy of a response. My response to Vector? I don't think they're doing it intentionally, but Vector has managed to take the worst aspects of the way MU treats me and applied it here, so I'm a little ticked atm.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2021, 03:11:20 pm »

Curiosity question, Bluarian: What's your previous mafia experience, excluding ongoing games? I haven't played with you before.

With regard to what, specifically? The memes? Meh, mostly because I want to, and because the things I meme-respond to generally aren't worthy of a response. My response to Vector? I don't think they're doing it intentionally, but Vector has managed to take the worst aspects of the way MU treats me and applied it here, so I'm a little ticked atm.

In this format exactly? Not much. I'm new - albeit my experience in Mafia in other formats isn't completely lacking, and I'm decent at social deduction.

My only other B12 Mafia is Vengeful Mafia 14 - which should be finishing up in a day or two.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2021, 03:12:10 pm »

@BK:
Definitely Web. I know I'm town but I don't know if they are...

@4mask:
The anti-town behavior and claiming on your first post, yes.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2021, 03:14:22 pm »

In this format exactly? Not much. I'm new - albeit my experience in Mafia in other formats isn't completely lacking, and I'm decent at social deduction.

My only other B12 Mafia is Vengeful Mafia 14 - which should be finishing up in a day or two.
Indeed.
I ask because given your experience level it seems like parroting webadict on the whole "jester" thing. Would you say that's an accurate assessment?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2021, 03:16:43 pm »

@BK:

@4mask:
Is there a particular reason I shouldn't claim on my first post?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2021, 03:20:33 pm »

@BK:

@4mask:
Like, I'm gonna be real with you: way I see it survivor with no powers is always a coinflip. Either that or I just do my best "not playing the game" impression to skate by to endgame and win with whichever team comes out on top, which doesn't seem like fun. So I decided to take the coinflip early: either people believe me and I get left alone, allowing me more freedom to play the game since the scum now has no reason to kill me, or people don't believe me and I die early and save myself a week or more of trying to skate by with the bare minimum amount of content.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2021, 03:22:22 pm »

There's a pro-town reason.

Scum aren't going to target a survivor at night. They'll know you're probably telling the truth which sucks for us, the actual targets.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2021, 03:23:55 pm »

Indeed.
I ask because given your experience level it seems like parroting webadict on the whole "jester" thing. Would you say that's an accurate assessment?

Parroting? I'm not repeating him - he brings up the same point, but I'm not asking the same question here. I'm asking if you're hiding your role, not just if you're a jester.

Good try on trying to avoid the question, but I'll ask again;

Why are you claiming survivor D1?

Are you trying to win a death-wincon? Or just throwing people off your real scent?

Unvote.

4maskwolf

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2021, 03:25:44 pm »

@BK:

@4mask:
*gasp*! I am betrayed. But also, fair.

@BK: See, the problem with that question is that it pries too far into what I do or don't know, and it has an obvious answer regardless. But, I'd like to counter that I'd rather not answer that question on the grounds that it might or might not reveal role information that I may or may not have. What's your counterplay to that?

@4mask: What does this have to do with Vector?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2021, 03:26:39 pm »

There's a pro-town reason.

Scum aren't going to target a survivor at night. They'll know you're probably telling the truth which sucks for us, the actual targets.
I suppose.

I didn't think of it in those terms, but I did think of it in terms of "if the wolves believe me they won't kill me unless I have god-tier reads".

Indeed.

Parroting? I'm not repeating him - he brings up the same point, but I'm not asking the same question here. I'm asking if you're hiding your role, not just if you're a jester.

Are you trying to win a death-wincon? Or just throwing people off your real scent?

Unvote.

4maskwolf
I already explained this, like, several times. It's a bad question because it's already been answered.

@BK:

@4mask:
*gasp*! I am betrayed. But also, fair.

@BK: See, the problem with that question is that it pries too far into what I do or don't know, and it has an obvious answer regardless. But, I'd like to counter that I'd rather not answer that question on the grounds that it might or might not reveal role information that I may or may not have. What's your counterplay to that?

@4mask: What does this have to do with Vector?
What does what have to do with Vector? My play? Nothing, specifically, except those posts in response to them and about them, which is what I was referencing previously.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2021, 03:27:47 pm »

Indeed.

Unvote.

4maskwolf
Also like.

What scent would there be to throw people off of.

Nobody could possibly have any kind of trail on me when I hadn't even posted yet.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2021, 03:35:14 pm »

Meph said there are no new roles...

In order to make this a bit more new player friendly I will not be adding any new roles or changing any of the existing roles this time. So you can read over the previous games to learn what might be out there and what they can do.

I don't remember any Supernatural there's been an actual jester, but please correct me if I am wrong.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2021, 03:37:34 pm »

I don't believe there's ever been a Jester no.

There have been survivors though. Toaster got ressed as one after dying, I believe you had an ability too no?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 115