Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 74669 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 1 begins
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2021, 03:38:28 pm »

I don't believe there's ever been a Jester no.

There have been survivors though. Toaster got ressed as one after dying, I believe you had an ability too no?
If it's helpful, my role is wererat.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2021, 03:41:08 pm »

BluarianKnight:
BluarianKnight:  Don't believe I've played a game with you.  How would you describe your playstyle in one sentence?
Wary but Thorough, that would be by non-weird answer.
Toaster - What do you think of the immediate group-vote on you?

Fair enough on playstyle.

It's irrelevant; it's happened before and meant nothing.  I saw it coming, even.

4mask:
Is there a particular reason I shouldn't claim on my first post?

Is there a particular reason you should?  Not claiming is the default state; claiming is taking action to change this.

ToonyMan:
Meph said there are no new roles...

In order to make this a bit more new player friendly I will not be adding any new roles or changing any of the existing roles this time. So you can read over the previous games to learn what might be out there and what they can do.

I don't remember any Supernatural there's been an actual jester, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I got ressed into Lone Vampire; I had a block that killed if I used it two nights in a row on the same target.  3 and 5 started with a Wererat; a survivor with no abilities.  PPE yes, that one.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2021, 03:43:07 pm »

4mask:
Is there a particular reason I shouldn't claim on my first post?

Is there a particular reason you should?  Not claiming is the default state; claiming is taking action to change this.
I mean I already talked about my logic behind it literally the post after the one you quoted. tl;dr: If it works I'm probably good, means I don't have to slank the entire game away to ensure my survival.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2021, 03:45:40 pm »

I'm willing to believe 4mask for now, while his claim hurts us at night it does remove a lynch candidate for today.

What do you think, Vector? BK?

You two switched votes before even letting your original vote questions get answered.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2021, 03:48:14 pm »

4mask takes: Bluarian feels like he's fishing for fur with his case on me, he's basically taking what everyone else has said, ignoring the answers I've already given them, and getting all up in arms over ???.

TolyK open claiming VT (or maybe sexton or sage or knight but it felt like a VT claim) is sus, it's an anti-wincon claim and also makes very little sense in general.

I'm feeling town on Toaster for silly meta reasons.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2021, 03:49:36 pm »

I say TolyK but I mean TricMagic.

Lolmask.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2021, 03:55:14 pm »

Vector - Are you more wary of lurkers or active debate-posters?

The latter.

With regard to what, specifically? The memes? Meh, mostly because I want to, and because the things I meme-respond to generally aren't worthy of a response. My response to Vector? I don't think they're doing it intentionally, but Vector has managed to take the worst aspects of the way MU treats me and applied it here, so I'm a little ticked atm.

This is why I thought you were just copy-pasta-ing from other games. Back to Jim Groovester.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2021, 03:55:36 pm »

TricMagic if you're claiming VT because you're actually a wererat now is a good time to claim.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2021, 03:57:21 pm »

Vector - Are you more wary of lurkers or active debate-posters?

The latter.

With regard to what, specifically? The memes? Meh, mostly because I want to, and because the things I meme-respond to generally aren't worthy of a response. My response to Vector? I don't think they're doing it intentionally, but Vector has managed to take the worst aspects of the way MU treats me and applied it here, so I'm a little ticked atm.

This is why I thought you were just copy-pasta-ing from other games. Back to Jim Groovester.
I don't copypasta except for comedy. The sheeping copypasta? Makes people on MU laugh. Responding to someone with annoyance? Why would I make a copypasta of that.

Also, like, why would I ever copy-paste stuff from game to game?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2021, 04:18:28 pm »

I'm not. It's just that mechanically, my role doesn't really help me. I've only got my vote to really do anything.

To answer BK's question, first day roleclaims are a bit iffy. Millers who claim first-post are typically seen as town, since they'd investigate anyway. But you still want to lynch them if they happen to be lying, so WIFOM. My claim today is pretty simple, I can't actually do anything, so VT is about as close as it gets. Once again, I could be lying, so WIFOM. That's the way it is.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2021, 04:20:29 pm »

I'm willing to believe 4mask for now, while his claim hurts us at night it does remove a lynch candidate for today.

You two switched votes before even letting your original vote questions get answered.

I'm willing to give the benefit - I think he's proved his point.

Unvote.

@BK:
Definitely Web. I know I'm town but I don't know if they are...

@4mask:
The anti-town behavior and claiming on your first post, yes.
*gasp*! I am betrayed. But also, fair.

@BK: See, the problem with that question is that it pries too far into what I do or don't know, and it has an obvious answer regardless. But, I'd like to counter that I'd rather not answer that question on the grounds that it might or might not reveal role information that I may or may not have. What's your counterplay to that?

@4mask: What does this have to do with Vector?

I'll ask a smarter question, then. If you had a daykill you could only use today, who'd you use it on, as town?
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2021, 04:24:21 pm »

Unvote.
-squints-
Your last you were screaming to the heavens that I was dodging the question and insinuating that my claim was to "throw people off my scent" and now you're just unvoting and pretending nothing happened, just "I made my point".

What gives.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2021, 04:29:40 pm »

I'm not. It's just that mechanically, my role doesn't really help me. I've only got my vote to really do anything.
Got it.

Guess that would have made Day 1 too easy...

Unvote.
Hmhmhm.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2021, 04:30:12 pm »

Got it.

Guess that would have made Day 1 too easy...

Unvote.
Hmhmhm.
I know, right?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2021, 04:30:36 pm »

Unvote.
Hmhmhm.
I know, right?
EBWOP for clarity.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 115