Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84404 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 2 has a full house
« Reply #990 on: March 03, 2021, 06:33:49 pm »

I agree, he's felt way too not angry. Where are my genuine angry outbursts Web? Of course now that I've said that you'll have to be really convincing.

.......... he and I had a massive fight about this D1

....................................... why don't you go look at that

.............................................................................................. Web trying to be calmer and less volatile is perhaps a maturity-tell, not a scumtell.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: March 03, 2021, 06:34:58 pm »

Toony/Lucky/Caz/NQT

Uh ... of those four? I guess Caz, given that I think NQT, Lucky, and Toony are town?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: March 03, 2021, 06:38:45 pm »

This is just a post to say that I'm not going to be around for day end. I have no clue what the vote count looks like right now and I have no idea what's going to happen after I leave, so I'll leave it on Jim for gut read plus defending Lucky while also finding them scummy.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: March 03, 2021, 06:39:23 pm »

Even though a Jim lynch is for sure not happening?  You're the only vote on him, I believe.

Any other reads?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 03, 2021, 06:39:43 pm »

Toony/Lucky/Caz/NQT

Uh ... of those four? I guess Caz, given that I think NQT, Lucky, and Toony are town?

why were you voting for NQT is you think they're town?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: March 03, 2021, 06:40:28 pm »

I'll be honest, I feel like this "anger tell" is something from old webadict that hasn't really translated over. The only time I can remember web getting angry in a game we played together was when my dumb, immature ass picked an out-of-game fight with him in Para 25 back in 2017.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: March 03, 2021, 06:41:57 pm »

Web, this Persus thing is a blind alley. Look into it D3 if you like, but he's not a candidate for today. Take a look, does this spread catch scum with an hour to go?

NQT's Tally Sheet
Jim Groovester: 2: notquitethere, Persus13
Luckyowl: 2: 4maskwolf, TricMagic
notquitethere: 1: Jim Groovester
Persus13: 1: Webadict
Toaster: 1: Vector
ToonyMan: 2: Caz, BluarianKnight
Vector: 1: Toaster
BluarianKnight: IcyTea31
Webadict: 2: Luckyowl, ToonyMan

Toaster, the Jim lynch could still happen. Your vote on Vector sure as hell isn't doing anything. Unless I missed a swap off it?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: March 03, 2021, 06:43:11 pm »

Toony/Lucky/Caz/NQT

why were you voting for NQT is you think they're town?

I did a reread and reconsidered my thinking, then placed my vote on Toaster. Go reread the big post where I voted Toaster in the first place if you want to see the for/against argument.

I'll be honest, I feel like this "anger tell" is something from old webadict that hasn't really translated over. The only time I can remember web getting angry in a game we played together was when my dumb, immature ass picked an out-of-game fight with him in Para 25 back in 2017.

There was certainly the Shadowdump fight recently, but I feel like he's tried to become less insulting since the game we played together off-board when we, er, were trying to avoid moderator action.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: March 03, 2021, 06:44:12 pm »

Persus13 started off Today with a push onto Blue for a potential Vampire fakeclaim and voted for IcyTea31. They shift their stance pretty fast on Blue and I'm not exactly a fan of their NQT and me Townread, but they do bring up a good point about ToonyMan on NQT that I appear to have missed earlier on. Their vote for Jim Groovester is a really big RVS style vote to determine the Convert.[#748] However, in a later post, they believe that Jim Groovester was in fact the Cult Leader [#862]
I honestly don't see the case here. The only alignment-indicative thing in this analysis is the inconsistent read on Jim, but the first link doesn't directly say anything about the convert, and the second is about a gutshot, a separate context.

Even though a Jim lynch is for sure not happening?  You're the only vote on him, I believe.
I disagree, there's some wind for a Jim lynch, though it doesn't seem to be anyone's first choice.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: March 03, 2021, 06:44:27 pm »

We have NINE players up for the lynch. It's all to play for! Hell, if we really try we could get a 13-way tie today.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: March 03, 2021, 06:44:38 pm »

Fuck it, OK. If it's going to be Web/LO/Toony/Jim, I'm voting Jim Groovester.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: March 03, 2021, 06:45:09 pm »

We have NINE players up for the lynch. It's all to play for! Hell, if we really try we could get a 13-way tie today.
Bad NQT.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: March 03, 2021, 06:46:22 pm »

I'm actually pretty surprised I don't have any votes on me.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: March 03, 2021, 06:47:01 pm »

I don't favor a Jim wagon and I don't favor webadict wagon.

Toonyman, if my hand must be forced. All things considered this was probably the conversion last night but there's surprisingly little movement towards it despite the number of people who agree.

PPE:
You're read as the Devil by several people is part of why, since a Devil is not worth the time to get rid of.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: March 03, 2021, 06:47:27 pm »

Everyone's thinking better the devil you know
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 115