Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82928 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

Care to enlighten now? Everybody but Vector has posted.
Sure: I was just going to say that I think 3rd party claims will and should be taken less at face value. That's the lesson from the recent crop of games right? Just launch non-town into the stratosphere. I wanted to wait and see if any would genuinely claim. (I think V is smart enough that this wouldn't tip them off if they're 3rd party.)

I doubt anyone is going to claim 3rd party in this game for the reasons you said.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Well given that none have (bar 4mask's joke) given explict prompting is proof of that. But in the unlikely situation that someone tries to claim 3rd party to prevent themselves being lynched, we do it anyway.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Yeah, that's why no one will claim.

But there probably is one in the mix so we have to be aware of that as well. Sometimes it's not possible for town to waste a mislynch on a 3rd party.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So is Vector post-restricted, or what?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

A countdown screams Watcher third-party to me.

Gonna assume RL stuff?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

That would be funny but also very bastardy and unwebadictlike if I recall his opinion about post restrictions correctly.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That would be funny but also very bastardy and unwebadictlike if I recall his opinion about post restrictions correctly.

I have an ability with post restrictions, so discount nothing.

I知 going to give the current development another look tomorrow, but I have to say that FoU is on my radar after mulling over his towntell question. The mansion thing is not helping, but my vote is not budging until Lucky makes his case.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have an ability with post restrictions, so discount nothing.

I知 going to give the current development another look tomorrow, but I have to say that FoU is on my radar after mulling over his towntell question. The mansion thing is not helping, but my vote is not budging until Lucky makes his case.

Seems like easy potatoes so far Reverie, you just went after the people that others already targetted.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By circumstance you池e right, but I知 not blindly agreeing with anyone. I知 operating under my own observations and gut feelings.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By circumstance you池e right, but I知 not blindly agreeing with anyone. I知 operating under my own observations and gut feelings.

Fair enough. What about your 3rd suspect?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oi I stayed up for you guys tonight 'cause of the big mafia night and no one's here -.- let's pow-wow

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Such is like in Magic Mafia. And Luckyowl just isn't engaging. At all.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's pow-wow, Tric

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's pow-wow, Tric

One thing that hasn't been discussed is why that mansion is needed today. Personally I'd put it as a place for ghosts to hang out, as it reminds me of Luigi's Mansion. So it means that we would get people's info even without them being alive if Fallacy is.

As for the countdown, I'd guess it would go down with every death, rather than be tied to days or phases. What else it does is up in the air.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's pow-wow, Tric

One thing that hasn't been discussed is why that mansion is needed today. Personally I'd put it as a place for ghosts to hang out, as it reminds me of Luigi's Mansion. So it means that we would get people's info even without them being alive if Fallacy is.

As for the countdown, I'd guess it would go down with every death, rather than be tied to days or phases. What else it does is up in the air.

Sounds like you should claim the house ;)

Why the ghost flavour?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 97