Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82991 times)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, that's more in line with Secret's intention, so no argument from me. Do you suspect the wand is good or bad judging by the song you mentioned?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I see we're playing Day Ability Mafia.  Going off my ability set, I'd say be a bit skeptical that everyone can only act once a phase.

Secret:  Are you willing to indicate if your handed out ability is good or bad for the target?  Toony said he doesn't know what it does.

Caz:
Also if you guys lynch me bad things will happen so bandwagon bandwagon go go go

Why are you threatening the town when no one is even voting you?

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I need to learn to read, the ability upgrade included the song, not the wand. Disregard...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Going off my ability set, I'd say be a bit skeptical that everyone can only act once a phase.
Well that's a bummer. Normally it's one Day action per player in Web games...

I need to learn to read, the ability upgrade included the song, not the wand. Disregard...
Correct.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find it likely Secretdorf's ability is a double action to someone else. At which point I would like one, but that's unlikely to happen.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

I see we're playing Day Ability Mafia.  Going off my ability set, I'd say be a bit skeptical that e
Caz:
Also if you guys lynch me bad things will happen so bandwagon bandwagon go go go

Why are you threatening the town when no one is even voting you?

I want a reaction.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't use this as an excuse.

i am wasted tho. proper wasted. to the point i cant even read the thread. i'd replace but web did SUCH A GOOD JOB with the roles i would feel bad abt it. so either lynch me or die. or actually if you lynch me bad things will happen. so try it. i wanna use my abilities.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Reads

Town
Jim - reasons I won't share yet
Vector - reasons I won't share yet
4mask - reasons I won't share yet
Secret - I doubt they're The Countdowner, mafia tried to frame them so that means they aren't mafia, gave me a wand

Neutral
Blue - don't know, reads seem okay
Reverie - don't know
Toaster - don't know
TricMagic - would be scum every time except they're...Tric so let's go with neutral
Lucky - not sure, maybe leaning town if they post more, scummy bandwagon makes me think they're town more
Caz - weirdly hyperactive, really bad scum team list even though they agreed with my NQT/FoU/Vector scum team, what's up with that?

Scum
NQT - has tripped all but one of my scumtells, will be shocked if they aren't mafia
FoU - interactions with Lucky and stealth making a mansion to "create conversation" while proceeding to not want to talk about the mansion.

Third-Party
? ? ?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(also yes this was the thing I was trying to reveal yesterday)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Caz - weirdly hyperactive, really bad scum team list even though they agreed with my NQT/FoU/Vector scum team, what's up with that?
WASTED

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

OP definitely says one action per phase, though I suppose anyone might have an auto which gives them a weak freebie, which is something to look out for. What we do know is that: 1. it's unlikely a player will have multiple powerful day abilities; 2. players are going to have similarly themed powers  it should be obvious to Toony whether his wand is like any of the other known day effects.

Toony I know you're just goading me to see whether I'll OMGUS you, it's a test. I'm sure by D3 or so when claims are popping up like mushrooms we'll be able to air everything out and see this clearly. But I am curious what these alleged scumtells are. Or even which one I haven't tripped yet. I'd like to collect the whole set. People always find me scummy when I'm town and vice versa.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@NQT:
If you're trying to threaten me NQT then let me just say I'm okay with dying if it takes you down. Scum.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Holy-moly I definitely haven't been crystal clear. That was meant as the opposite of a threat. I know why you're being like this and I understand.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I personally don't trust either of you not to be scum at the moment.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Prrrrrrrpile: Toony, Jim, Tric, Secret
Mrrrrrrrpile: NQT, Caz, FoU
To be sorted pile: Vector, Blue, Reverie, Toaster, Lucky
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 97