Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82832 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Sorry toonyman I did not give it. Because you will have to use it or waste it.We should give it to someone who has no night action.Or you just use it in day and see what happens.So which one is better? I mean I dont know what it does but something informative.
This is why it failed.
I see. The Wand is a night action.

@NQT:
Secret was probably being framed for the Countdown though, why would mafia do that to themselves?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I have a Day action, but it can't be used now.

NQT can literally confirm any abilities I have so I can't have done the Countdown guys.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let me clear. I dont know what is in wand day or night action or whatever.I just created a wand with a divination spell.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Luckyowl doesn't need to be town in this one.If not lucky, i want NQT for knowing other peoples role or FOU as jim wants.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'll try the Wand at night Secret.

ANYWAY, we should eliminate Fallacy over Lucky. I agree with Jim, why aren't people voting FoU?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But fou's abode is hospitable.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I've been informed my Wand action is being processed, this is probably a good sign it'll go off when MOD isn't busy.

But fou's abode is hospitable.
Looks can be deceiving.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Pfp

Secret, attacking me for knowing role abilities is very questionable. What's scum about being a role cop?

I can confirm that Toony doesn't have any day action today other than what could have been gifted him by others.

Toony, work me through your reasoning on Fallacy, I don't get it yet. If you think scum were trying to frame Secret for a day action, why would a scum!Fallacy claim a day action? Why him, over Caz who also claimed a day action but didn't say what it was? (Or was someone framing Caz as well?)

In days like this, I wonder about players who are slipping under the radar. Time to do a crawl back...

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Luckyowl isn't even saying something. It will be copy of supernatural we'll have to come back to luckyowl. Besides, we ought to give fallacy to claim what that mansion does. What if he's a doctor?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What if he's a doctor?

Would a doctor threaten a daykill and walk back on it? That's the opposite of the quiet play one would expect of them.

Screw it. I trust Jim enough this game and my townread of Toony isn't quite dragged down by my read of NQT that I can't be convinced to switch. At least we have a chance of getting answers today this way. FoU, I'd be curious to see a reads list. I'll also throw my hat into the 'spill the beans' pile about the house.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A reminder that not saying anything at all is most suspicous. Why do you want to get rid of Fal so badly? Sure walking back on the vig-claim is weird, but we do at least have their action known to us. LO is MIA.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

A reminder that not saying anything at all is most suspicous. Why do you want to get rid of Fal so badly? Sure walking back on the vig-claim is weird, but we do at least have their action known to us. LO is MIA.
Are you kidding me? You defended Lucky hard (from me no less) on Day 1 of Super10 for the exact same thing.

What's changed Tric?

@NQT:
It's not just claiming the mansion. They threatened Lucky and then they themselves said they can't act on that threat anymore, how convenient.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, just an aside, I'm sorry if I was a bit terse to you while you were drunk, Caz. I saw the reason and I hope you're coping alright.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

wand
countdown

Distractions. Stop being distracted by them.

Lynch FallacyofUrist.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you kidding me? You defended Lucky hard (from me no less) on Day 1 of Super10 for the exact same thing.

What's changed Tric?

I thought I could read them, and then look what happened. They flipped out so badly I misread them, so I don't have any confidence this time to do so. And Web isn't here to read them(though given I trusted the wrong person that game)

Fal is participating, Lucky isn't. We know what action he did, and he's exposed. The Countdown is far more worrying than a humble mansion. This I know. And I do have the power to check Fal, and I'm pretty sure that also applies to others. And any investigation-type ability can also check people.

wand
countdown

Distractions. Stop being distracted by them.

Lynch FallacyofUrist.
Why Fal over Lucky Jim? And yes, they are distractions. Likely to mess with the end of day votes like may be happening to save LO. Pretty subtle, but still.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 97