Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82986 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 2: Property Values Plummet
« Reply #750 on: March 25, 2021, 12:18:46 am »

Replacement. I just came back and honestly I don't have the time to look through 50 pages of post. Rather than blunder town and I am just going opt out.

This guy lmfao
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 25, 2021, 12:25:07 am »

In another timeline Lucky definitely won this game.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 25, 2021, 12:28:00 am »

Yes and we know you were a survivor ;)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 25, 2021, 12:59:41 am »

This just in, I received nothing from NQT. Either he’s lying or was blocked.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 25, 2021, 03:28:51 am »

Well I now know what role Caz is and every ability they have. I seemed to learn everything about them but their alignment. This is very likely what NQT started the game with on me. This actually matches NQT's N1 claim I think; Secret is there someway you can ID the other wand?

I'm sad to say Caz, but this wand did not kill you.

I have a question though, Caz, how does this help me at all or were you just baiting me so you could possibly be killed?

So we didn't get lover-linked, right? Or did we? I didn't get any info. But I guess that's how magic works. No mushrooms either.

And yeah I was hoping "that spell" could be used to break those links somehow.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 25, 2021, 03:33:32 am »

NQT is putting more effort into the game than Caz. Higher investment with the game is a towntell. (Though this might change if NQT stays silent) Caz literally just talked about a counterargument to my attack that they had but weren't willing to try and give. Caz is being me, but evullll. About half the chaos and much less investment. Tell me, what is Caz doing right now? With regards to this game. What does their productivity look like?

?___? You read this thread?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 25, 2021, 03:58:56 am »

Caz, what gives? You were jailed but did you try to action or not?

Well, yeah. But was blocked.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 25, 2021, 05:08:44 am »

Toony, if I'm such a bad mafia player why wasn't I lynched in the Skynet game? I dunno, maybe I'm a bad liar generally but I think here I just had TMI. I knew that you and 4mask were town from the very start so couldn't engage authentically on the attack.

And as for breadcrumbing... I definitely don't always crumb as scum, though I certainly have done. I'd say pretty inalignment indicative.

I think you had in mind what you wanted to see and twisted the evidence to match it.

Reverie, it had flowers and chocolates and everything. You sure you didn't get the gift basket?

What else I miss? Lucky stumbling blindly into the thread was pretty funny.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 25, 2021, 07:03:43 am »

Well I now know what role Caz is and every ability they have. I seemed to learn everything about them but their alignment. This is very likely what NQT started the game with on me. This actually matches NQT's N1 claim I think; Secret is there someway you can ID the other wand?

I'm sad to say Caz, but this wand did not kill you.

I have a question though, Caz, how does this help me at all or were you just baiting me so you could possibly be killed?
So we didn't get lover-linked, right? Or did we? I didn't get any info. But I guess that's how magic works. No mushrooms either.
And yeah I was hoping "that spell" could be used to break those links somehow.
Nope, the wand was a full role inspect.

NQT won't say if we're mutual lovers so we definitely aren't. Love is his domain so if this has a shot of working  they need to be your target.

Once a confirm whether NQT or Reverie are lying with my mushrooms you can do it.

Mushrooms are my domain and I don't see how they have anything to do with becoming a lover. For example 4mask was masons with me because of my spores, not because he was Shakerag.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 25, 2021, 07:08:44 am »

Reverie, it had flowers and chocolates and everything. You sure you didn't get the gift basket?

Are you having fun?

Toonyman: I'm having a bit of a hard time following the mushrooms thing. What sort of confirmation are we waiting on?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 25, 2021, 07:09:49 am »

Blu, was there anything else in the flavour about jim's alignment?

My ability doesn't state alignment directly, but seems to give me general information on his role - what type of wizard he is. I don't think he's scum because of his role name.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 25, 2021, 07:14:19 am »

I've been meaning to ask but forgot.

Tric: What sort of flavour did you get on Vector with your trace? Give them something to confirm if you have it.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 25, 2021, 07:28:54 am »

Sorry, I thought it would give scum too much info: if I did die when Toony dies, they could take us both out. But since it looks like I'm dying anyway: it's much worse than that. There's a random player (I don't know who) who I love; if they die I die BUT if I die through being love-stricken like this, then the love curse on Toony is broken, so there's that at least.

Reverie, are you sure? It had a nice ribbon on it and everything. Unless... do you have any abilities marked with "divination" keyword? I can't target anyone successfully if they're Diviners. True Love Sees All and all that.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 25, 2021, 07:30:56 am »

Are you having fun?
Toonyman: I'm having a bit of a hard time following the mushrooms thing. What sort of confirmation are we waiting on?
NQT is mushroomed so I can learn every action he uses this phase. Whether he actually sent a gift basket I'll learn soon.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 25, 2021, 07:31:34 am »

I've been meaning to ask but forgot.

Tric: What sort of flavour did you get on Vector with your trace? Give them something to confirm if you have it.
Oddly enough some sort of musical lyrics.

Nin.

NQT, Oracle is by definition divination. That just reinforces Rev. And why bring this up now?

Ninja, all of you.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 97