Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82706 times)

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 5: Honor And Glory
« Reply #1245 on: April 03, 2021, 07:44:03 am »

Yes but you could be lying. I blocked him because I thought others were more likely town. What does the power that you used to become masons do?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: April 03, 2021, 07:51:46 am »

I followed Vector and Toaster last night, with my already made skeletons. Mu slell to make a third one was role-blocked, that skeleton was targeted at Secret.

Vector did nothing last night, and Toaster did three spells.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: April 03, 2021, 07:57:27 am »

Concurrently, I think there is only two possibilities- a Tric-Vector converted team, or Toaster.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: April 03, 2021, 07:58:01 am »

How come others weren't roleblocked?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: April 03, 2021, 08:00:14 am »

I followed Vector and Toaster last night, with my already made skeletons. Mu slell to make a third one was role-blocked, that skeleton was targeted at Secret.

Vector did nothing last night, and Toaster did three spells.
baps Blue till they stop following Masons.

Can you actually tell who they targeted, or is the three spells part messing with that.

Anyway. Secretdorf could have claimed yesterday when I asked, but haven't. Even now, they aren't saying it, and are trying to break apart the masons. As well, they have slowly but surely been accumulating more and more actions and wands. Trading a wand and using one are two actions. And now he blocked the only tracker in the game, rather than Toaster. He did not suddenly lose an action, I'm pretty sure he could have done the kill.

Toaster, what actions did you do? Secretdorf, what actions have you taken during this game, what's your role in it? Fess up everything.

Dorf both traded a wand, and used it. Trading is a action, so takes up your move for the day.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: April 03, 2021, 08:06:44 am »

How come others weren't roleblocked?

My other skeletons were already made- You only drained me of my magic.

The three spells did it. My skeleton got distracted by the amount of casting. Again.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: April 03, 2021, 08:07:54 am »

I was expecting reverie to be mafia and so thought rclaim would be useless. Also, trading wand is not an action but I can only trade it once after creating it. Roleclaim following but you should unvote.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: April 03, 2021, 08:10:11 am »

Seriously Blue, following us was idiotic. If we're cult at this point, Town has lost, either to us or mafia. We're not, and dorf wants to kill one of us today so we don't go into tomorrow with confirmed town. Which is something mafia can only do if they can roleblock others while they kill someone.

You'd like to know, huh Secretdorf. Strange you aren't addressing my accusation.

Ninja. Your actions don't make any sense from my perspective. Also, give me or vector the wand you made from Blue so we can use it on you, it should have some form of track to see how many actions you did, theoretically. If you did three, you're thunderdomed.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: April 03, 2021, 08:11:02 am »

Or would it be two.. Well, if the number you did does not match the number you claimed.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 03, 2021, 08:12:00 am »

Better yet, give it to Blue if you don't trust us. He couldn't have done the kill from your perspective.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: April 03, 2021, 08:20:13 am »

I am a wandlock. I have three abilities:
A day wandmaking action submitting a school of magic for which a random spell goes into wand.
A night roleblock. I incorporate the spells cast into wands which can be used later.
A 1 shot using all wands I have on any number of targets.
Giving a wand is free action and can only be done once.
D1- created wand and gave it to toonyman who used it on reverie.
N1- roleblocked NQT. Got 2 wands.
D2- gave 1 wand to toonyman which was a rolecop used on caz. Used other which was inspect on jim to get town.
N2- roleblocked reverie got nothing.
D3- thought reverie was last mafia didn't bother creating a wand.
N3- roleblocked reverie again got nothing.
D4- again thought we had figured the game so no bother wandmaking.
N5- roleblocked blu

PPE
Ok I'll give it to blu. My actions make sense from my perspective. Blu was necro. Also not confirmed while you 2 were masons and toaster super speed buff giver.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 03, 2021, 08:26:09 am »

Seriously Blue, following us was idiotic. If we're cult at this point, Town has lost, either to us or mafia. We're not, and dorf wants to kill one of us today so we don't go into tomorrow with confirmed town. Which is something mafia can only do if they can roleblock others while they kill someone.

You'd like to know, huh Secretdorf. Strange you aren't addressing my accusation.

Ninja. Your actions don't make any sense from my perspective. Also, give me or vector the wand you made from Blue so we can use it on you, it should have some form of track to see how many actions you did, theoretically. If you did three, you're thunderdomed.

Information is power - I was supposed to have three skeletons, which meant I would have followed one of you anyway.

Toss me the wand, and if it tracks, we'll see if you did anything past your action.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: April 03, 2021, 08:49:43 am »

Ignoring the other stuff, that's 2 abilities and a 1-shot right?

Who was it that said not to get cocky.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 03, 2021, 08:58:32 am »

The main issue I have with you is pretty simple, you COULD have confirmed us with that powerset. It wouldn't even be difficult. But you never did. You could have made a Divination wand and used it on one of us, me particularly since I was the one to change vector. But you NEVER did. And not even bothering to use your actions to stock up on wands is either bad play, or you did make some you don't want to talk about, to keep them as a secret ace in your pocket for the final day. At which point you can just unload a bunch of destruction wands on the remaining 3 players and win the game for Mafia OR Town..

Also, Everyone has an Auto, you didn't actually mention yours.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 03, 2021, 09:01:00 am »

Toaster, you need to claim all your actions and abilities too.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 97