Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 45266 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So need someone to buy the shares on the Warrick. Any takers? Note it's 1 for 1.
Think you keep confusing warrick with nsailor.
Yep, Nsailor, not Warrick.

Of note, I kinda need both sales to go through for this to work. Otherwise there isn't really a point to selling them right now. I'll make the transfer when the other part is ready.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Shame, I'd love to buy those shares, but this turn is the exact wrong one.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I can buy two shares of the Nsailor next turn.  Or I could pay 0.89 for them now and repay the rest once I get the money next turn.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

I can get you a buyer who will pay 0.9gn this turn.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alternatively... is there anybody doing loans who has 2 guineas available?

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@POWDERPOWDERPOWDER
Loan possible. Same conditions as always?

Meanwhile, I am working on my own set of publicly available lists.
It is still missing a lot of stuff , but it has a full index of players, companies, ships (credits to a1s) and a converter between turn number and month/year. I will probably not track assets for each ompany, at least not regularly.  But I'll try to add a registry of contracts.

Link to google spreadsheets

edit: spreadsheet is currently view only because I am still sorting out a few things. If you want to edit, ask. But I'll release it for public editing soon-ish

@AndreaAndreaAndrea
Quote from: Official notice of redeposit
This notice signifies that Meister Nagant wishes to redeposit the 3.55 gn that had been withdrawn previously.
Approved!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 02:15:10 pm by andrea »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Note I will also need a Loan from you Andrea.

3.58+5=8.58. 3 Galleon Loan=11.58, pay .8 to end up with 10.68, or .68 Guineas. I'll be paying 3.9 at the end of the trip.

So?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With this in mind, I'm striking myself from the Enterprise, likewise the loan I gave to pay for the charts isn't valid anymore.

eS buys my shares from the Clarisse. PM will buy my shares from the Nsailor. Andrea loans me 3 guineas, and I pay .8 for the navigator. Is this acceptable to everyone?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

With this in mind, I'm striking myself from the Enterprise
You already signed the contract. Feel free to resell your share, if there are buyers.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't actually been paying attention to the other loans, Andrea - fill me in on the conditions?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am perfectly within rights to strike myself from it before the turn is processed a1s. Particularly given the way the wind is blowing, I want to be captain of my own ship. Would be a different story if the course had been set for Norderland by now.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 02:41:50 pm by TricMagic »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

I am perfectly within rights to strike myself from it before the turn is processed a1s.
That's not how I read the rules. We're going to have to ask NUKE9.13 to arbitrate.
Would be a different story if the course had been set for Norderland by now.
It is- we already cleared this up once.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT, unsign from the Enterprise Ship Contract, citing destination confusion.

The turn hasn't been processed yet. It's a mute point If I can't the money together, but I can and will. Also Mute if the Enterprise can get it's act together and actually purchase the navigator, which it hasn't.

ANDREAANDREANADREA: How's the loan situation looking? Viable?

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Sign this please, Tric.

Quote from: sale of Clarisse ship shares
Effective immediately, Bathtub Corsairs transfers ownership of 3 shares of the Clarisse to Happy Crab LLC. 

In turn, Happy Crab LLC transfers 3gn to Bathtub Corsairs.

-Happy Crab LLC (evictedSaint)
-

« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 03:08:35 pm by evictedSaint »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Motion won't carry till PM and Andrea set up the rest of it. Though I'm sure you're happy with the looming 60%.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 71