Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 48054 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1230 on: October 02, 2022, 03:40:55 pm »

Honestly, you can do better than this. You keep pushing this line, but what "constant low level fabrication, avoidance, misdirection"? I set up a trap to neutralize a player I thought was anti-town, particularly one nobody wanted to vote out; and I made a joke to cover my d1 vote for you like I've often done. I might be forgetting something, but most of this fabrication is in your head because you don't LIKE the truth I'm saying. Or more accurately, really, you just want to pretend that to justify voting me out.

Well that's three lies only one is vaguely justifiable. Also not only did you lie unnecessarily about why you were voting me, and then you lied about why you lied. Like, complete nonsense. Then you lied by omission in making people think you thought that there was a genuine Evil alignment witch.

Further to that, what did you have to gain by making players think Hector had correctly guess your role was Wizard? A Town!Max's doesn't know if Hector is town or not, so why would he want people to think Hector was right about something he could have been wrong about?

And then there were the refusal to engage with the guess that you were lying on purpose for a post restriction.

And that's just what I can recall off the top of my head! You've just been completely unnecessarily shifty all game. Just a complete and utter bullshit merchant for no apparent reason. And everyone else just goes along like a bloody noddy dog and accepts your lame reasons.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #1231 on: October 02, 2022, 03:42:56 pm »

@NQT:
I'm the good. Tric is the ugly. 4mask is the bad.

Who's gonna shoot first?

@Hector:
Nice post!
Maybe three?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1232 on: October 02, 2022, 03:45:20 pm »

then you lied about why you lied. Like, complete nonsense.
No I didn't?
Then you lied by omission in making people think you thought that there was a genuine Evil alignment witch.
No I didn't? I explained repeatedly.
Further to that, what did you have to gain by making players think Hector had correctly guess your role was Wizard?
No I didn't? I didn't say a word about it.
A Town!Max's doesn't know if Hector is town or not, so why would he want people to think Hector was right about something he could have been wrong about?
But I knew he was right about there being a wizard, because I, apparently alone, figured out the Jim thing immediately. So it didn't seem like a big deal: there definitely was at least one wizard, so it's only a problem if I see a second one. This is why I immediately ruled out being a witch: because I had already seen only two witches, so Vector not being a witch would've been a big deal.
And then there were the refusal to engage with the guess that you were lying on purpose for a post restriction.
Why would I engage with that? If there was such a thing, I wouldn't tell you. But that's not "being shifty" unless you assume you deserve all information all the time. Which you don't.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #1233 on: October 02, 2022, 03:50:42 pm »

I also find it suspicious that I'm like 88% sure that Tric is Town, yet Toonyman is relentlessly scumreading Tric.
I was willing to forgive it as a Famous town!Toony gambit, until this latest investigation by Toonyman.
I'm 88% sure Max is town.

@Jack:
Tric claimed Warden on his own there. I was questioning why he did such a thing. He has not acknowledged this yet.
This statement bothers me, because it doesn't seem to match with what you said to Tric.
Oh? I wanted to know Tric's intentions for firing their role name at that point.

Literally nobody questioned me when I said I was going to investigate 4mask or NQT early on in the day. Is this because players are terrified of being called ro-ro-role fishers? Grow up.
Hm, word choice of "firing", also explains the Day 1 distrust of Tric that Toony showed.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
My name is Max and I am scum
« Reply #1234 on: October 02, 2022, 03:52:55 pm »

then you lied about why you lied. Like, complete nonsense.
No I didn't?
You spewed this utter garbage:
You clearly wanted people to believe there was an evil witch.

No I didn't? I didn't say a word about it.
EXACTLY!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: October 02, 2022, 03:53:28 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13   --3-- Maximum Spin*, Lenglon*, EuchreJack*,
Maximum Spin  --1-- notquitethere*,
EuchreJack    --0--
Knightwing64  --0--
Lenglon       --0--
notquitethere --0--
ToonyMan      --0--
Vector        --0--
No One        --0--

Not Voting    --4-- hector13, Knightwing64*, ToonyMan, Vector,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on October 02, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (9 hours and 36 minutes remaining.)

I think the most recent votecount was this?

With Lenglon unvoting and Toony voting Jack, if I vote Jack that ties it, which I’m kind of reticent to do… but there’s time for the rest of the town to coalesce around something.

Jack
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: October 02, 2022, 03:53:40 pm »

And that's just what I can recall off the top of my head! You've just been completely unnecessarily shifty all game. Just a complete and utter bullshit merchant for no apparent reason. And everyone else just goes along like a bloody noddy dog and accepts your lame reasons.
Sounds like town!Max to me.

Maybe three?
Yep, that's one I was thinking of for sure.

Hm, word choice of "firing"
Hehe. There's another funny word choice I made too that's similar.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My name is Max and I am scum
« Reply #1237 on: October 02, 2022, 03:56:40 pm »

You clearly wanted people to believe there was an evil witch.
There was! He admitted it! There just isn't an Evil witch. Or, well, there might be, I don't know. Can't you hear capitals??

Look, farming devils and stealing people's souls is clearly evil behavior. It doesn't mean he is on the Evil team. This isn't hard to understand and I clarified it repeatedly. It's not my fault if it went over your head. EVERYONE else seemed to get it just fine, asking me whether I specifically meant Evil, which I clearly answered truthfully.

Anyway, with notquitethere having only this weak crap to offer, I'm fine just voting him now. This also cures the tie.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #1238 on: October 02, 2022, 03:57:47 pm »

Euchrejack was plausibly fighting to stop a Max lynch on D1. I can believe they're in it together.

Back by popular demand...

Spoiler: Day 1 Vote Tracker (click to show/hide)

If a Max vote isn't happening today (GRRR) then EuchreJack is the next best option.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: October 02, 2022, 04:00:19 pm »

I think this pretty clearly proves that they are desperate not to have two of the mafia-kill block around because they can't roleblock both.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 02, 2022, 04:00:42 pm »

I can join the NQT vote, as I think Hector's partner is most likely NQT.

But, Hector could be partners with A Lot of players. Dude's never been confirmed by anyone.

In my defense, I wrote the above before NQT voted me

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 02, 2022, 04:02:07 pm »

@Hector: Why did you decide to vote me NOW instead of earlier in the day?

@NQT: Why did you decide to vote me NOW instead of earlier in the day?

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 02, 2022, 04:02:22 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> EuchreJack --3-- ToonyMan*, hector13*, notquitethere*,
notquitethere --2-- Maximum Spin*, EuchreJack*,
hector13      --0--
Knightwing64  --0--
Lenglon       --0--
Maximum Spin  --0--
ToonyMan      --0--
Vector        --0--
No One        --0--

Not Voting    --3-- Knightwing64*, Lenglon*, Vector,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on October 02, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (3 hours and 57 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: October 02, 2022, 04:02:47 pm »

I think this pretty clearly proves that they are desperate not to have two of the mafia-kill block around because they can't roleblock both.
Are you convinced it's NQT and Hector now? Earlier you said you weren't comfortable with the NQT-Hector push.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 02, 2022, 04:04:30 pm »

This is an extreme reach. I would like to vote you out. Toony and friends seem to like you for very hand-wavy reasons.

@Hector: Why did you decide to vote me NOW instead of earlier in the day?

@NQT: Why did you decide to vote me NOW instead of earlier in the day?
BECAUSE MAX IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM YOU DENSE FIFOQEWPFJIOEGNJIEWNVJEK

*and breathe*

I wanted Max out most of all. As I think was clear.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 102