Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 46285 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 1 - 50% Dystopian Chaos Pizza Time Hat Tyrant Dio [15 / 15]
« Reply #870 on: April 20, 2023, 06:51:59 pm »

Forum time is also four minutes slow FYI.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: April 20, 2023, 06:52:22 pm »

Would the Mason Chat like to explain why they're voting me, or are you too busy looking at kitten pictures?

I want you dead and not hector, and yes.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 20, 2023, 06:52:53 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> EuchreJack  --7-- Lenglon*, hector13*, FallacyofUrist*, Egan_BW*, Fluffe9911*, juicebox*, TricMagic*,
hector13       --6-- ToonyMan*, A_Curious_Cat*, Jim Groovester*, EuchreJack*, EuchreJack*, Maximum Spin*,
juicebox       --1-- notquitethere*,
Knightwing64   --1-- Toaster*,
Toaster        --1-- Knightwing64*,
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
FallacyofUrist --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
Lenglon        --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
TricMagic      --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --0--

9 to Hammer. Day ends on April 20, 2023 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (0 hours and 3 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 20, 2023, 06:53:35 pm »

Forum time is also four minutes slow FYI.
Since when? Since why? I never knew this.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: April 20, 2023, 06:54:32 pm »

I forget the game

it was wormwood mafia

but people who paid attention to forum time had the day end two minutes early.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 20, 2023, 06:54:42 pm »

These woods have rules
Or so they say
If you break them
A price you'll pay
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 20, 2023, 06:56:13 pm »

Calling it now: Mason chat is mafia chat.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 20, 2023, 06:56:23 pm »

Day end. Processing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 20, 2023, 07:06:59 pm »

“You’ve won your pizza, Jack.”

“Now it is time.”

To Eat.  the PizZa.

EAT THE PIZZA, JACK.

IT IS YOUR PIZZA.

THERE ARE NO OTHER PIZZAS.

THIS IS THE ONLY ONE, DUDE.

PlEaSe EaT ThE PiZzA.

Jack consumes the pizza, one slice at a time.  Then two slices.  Four slices.  Eight slices.

Sixteen slices at a time.  There is more pizza than Jack.  There was always an infinite amount of pizza, and only a finite amount of Jack.  Jack is no more.

Jack sits at his desk, staring off into space.  He spins in his chair, gets up, and starts counting bullets for the third time today.

YOU HAVE DONE WONDERFULLY.

PLEASE, RETURN TO YOUR HOMES IMMEDIATELY.

IT IS NOW CURFEW.

OUR COUNT IS OF--

EuchreJack has been executed.

EuchreJack was a Desk Jockey (Town).

juicebox has temporarily left the game.

Role Name:
Desk Jockey

Alignment:
Town

Win Condition:
You win when all anti-Town factions have been eliminated and at least one Town Player is still alive.

Abilities:
(Auto) Bulletproof Jacket:  Wow, no idea why you're keeping one of these around, but you're gonna be protected from one.  Just kidding, you have an infinite supply in the closet! Whenever a Kill Action is performed on you, the Action does nothing instead, and the user Learns you are Kill Immune.
Tags:  Auto,  Learn,  Immune

(Auto) Extra Vote:  Who left this extra button here?  Was it you?  Of course it was, there’s a whole bunch in that cabinet!  You have an additional vote during the Day Phase.  If you Kill a Town Player, you Lose this Ability.
Tags:  Auto,  Vote

{AP3} (Single, Night) Shoot A Gun [target]:  Again, not sure why this is just sitting here, but you should be careful, as there’s only a limited number of bullets.  Just kidding, you have an infinite supply under your desk!  You Kill the target.
Tags:  Kill

{AP0} (Single, Swift, Night) Visor [target]:  Block out the sun, and stop Bus and Redirection Actions from being used on the target.  This is one of TricMagic’s Hats.
Tags:  Hat,  Super,  Immune

It is now Night.  You have 24 hours to send in any Night Actions.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Night 1: Bye Bye Jockey Guy [13 / 14]
« Reply #879 on: April 22, 2023, 03:00:29 pm »

You login to find a bloodbath had occurred last Night.  Four Players are unable to logon, their characters deleted from the server.

THIS IS A NORMAL OCCURRENCE, OF COURSE.

THEY PAST AWAY IN THEIR SLEEP PEACEFULLY.

THIS IS NORMAL.

You consider having another pizza party to cheer everyone up, and that’d be totes a great idea.

GREAT IDEA.

FEAST ON YOUR PIZZA.

WEBADICT IS UNHARMED.

Personally, I have no idea why you’re even worried.  The Shoe President is here to give away more shoes for the shoeless.  Shoes for all.

Are you safe?  One of the monsters that did this to you is currently dead.  You’ve done so wonderfully.

Please continue doing as you’ve done.

You’re doing a great job.

A great job.

Now get back to work.

juicebox has returned to the game.

FallacyofUrist has died.

You thought FallacyofUrist was nothing, but he was really me, Dio (Town)!

Lenglon has died.

Lenglon was Yuno Gasai (Mafia).

Toaster has died.

Toaster was 5D Chess with Multiverse Time Travel (Town).

TricMagic has died.

TricMagic was the Big Hat Mafia (Town).

Vote Count
------------------------
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
hector13       --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
juicebox       --0--
Knightwing64   --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --12-- A_Curious_Cat, Egan_BW, Fluffe9911, hector13, hector13, hector13, juicebox, Jim Groovester, Knightwing64, Maximum Spin, notquitethere, ToonyMan,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on April 26, 2023 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (~100 hours remaining).

Role Name:
None

Alignment:
Town

Win Condition:
You win when all anti-Town factions have been eliminated and at least one Town Player is still alive.

Abilities:
(Innate)  Oh?  You Want To Troll Me?  Instead Of Running A Game, You Want To Troll Me?:  You can’t troll the shit out of me without becoming a moderator of your own.  You have no Role nor Actions.  Instead, you may select any Role that has ever existed in any other game (Copy the entire role.)  You become that Role until you die.  This Ability may only be used while alive, and a maximum of twice.  Action Point costs and abilities will be adjusted, as needed.
Tags:  Innate,  Evolve

(Innate) Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda!:  MudaMuda MudaMudaMudaMuda! You count as both Mafia and Non-Mafia for the sake of determining Action outcomes.  Inspect Actions return no Alignment.  You and REDACT have access to a Group Mafiakill.
Tags:  Redacted,  Innate,  Recruit

(Innate) But It Was Me, Nee-ko:  Oh boy, looks like your sister’s here.  Say hi to REDACT in the Masonchat for me.  Whenever you change alignments, REDACT changes to your alignment.
Tags:  Redacted,  Innate,  Recruit

Role Name:
Yuno Gasai

Alignment:
Mafia

Win Condition:
You win when your team outnumbers or equals the remaining Players, and there are no ways to stop your team.

Abilities:
(Innate, Setup) Yandere:  During the first Day, Choose a Player.  That Player becomes your Sweetheart for all remaining Abilities.  That Player can use a 0AP Mafiakill, even if they normally couldn’t use the Mafiakill.  You join a Loverchat with your Sweetheart, if they are not allied with you.  You win the Game regardless of each other's alignment so long as both of you are alive at the end of the Game.
Tags:  Innate,  Setup

(Auto) Time Loop:  Someone is changing the game...  You are Immune to other Time Abilities.
Tags:  Auto,  Time

(Auto) Death Game:  Whenever your Sweetheart is the target of a Kill Action that did not originate from you, you Block it.  If the Kill user is Mafia, they Learn this Ability.  Whenever you are the last Player on your team, you Ascend To Godhood.
Tags:  Auto,  Protect

{1AP} (Night) Second Cellphone:  You can always get a cellphone that looks the same.  You fake your death and Revive.  This does nothing if you are Killed.
Tags:  Frame

{2AP} (2-Shot, Mafiakill, Night) Any Means Necessary [target]:  You Kill the target.  If they Revive or do not die, you Kill the target again.  If this still does not Kill the target, you Superkill them.  If they are still somehow alive, you remove them from the Game permanently.
Tags:  Kill,  Remove

{2AP} (Night) Pink Wig [target]:  If the target is not Mafia, they gain temporary access to the Mafiakill the following Night.  This is one of TricMagic’s Hats.
Tags:  Hat,  Gift

(Info) Ascend To Godhood:  Your Role becomes Deus Ex Machina.  You can use an additional Mafiakill Action per Cycle.  You become Action Immune.  You gain 5 additional Action Points each Phase.

Role Name:
5D Chess with Multiverse Time Travel

Alignment:
Town

Win Condition:

Abilities:
(Auto) Time Traveling Chessmaster:  Whenever you submit an Action, you may also Choose a previous Phase.  Reduce the AP cost by one (This only applies the first time you reduce the cost of each Action.)  If you successfully use your Action, all Actions on that Day are modified.  If this causes a Player to Revive from death, paradox-negating particles stop your Action, causing it to fail instead.
Tags:  Auto,  Time,  Evolve

(Auto) Timely Promotion:  You’re playing the long game.  You gain a permanent additional Action Point each Night.
Tags:  Auto,  Evolve

{AP3} (Single, Night) Check [target]:  You put the target in check, Blocking the Player’s lowest cost Action during the Night.
Tags:  Block

{AP4} (Night) Aftermath Review [target]:  You review the game at a later point, Learning what Action Tags the target used during this Phase.
Tags:  Watch,  Learn

{AP3} (2-Shot, Night) Forced Move [target] {phase}:  You force the target to make a move in another previous Phase instead.
Tags:  Time

{AP2} (3-Shot, Night) Sacrificial Pawn [target]:  You throw a pawn in the way of the target.  Any Kill Actions performed on the target do nothing instead.
Tags:  Protect

{AP3} (Single, Night) Top Hat:  How dapper!  You gain an additional vote during the following Day Phase.  This is one of TricMagic’s Hats.
Tags:  Hat,  Vote

Role Name:
Big Hat Mafia

Alignment:
Town

Win Condition:

(Info) Hatastrophe:  All Players are carrying one of your Hats!  This is, frankly, unacceptable, and a disgrace to you and the moderator.  I’m sorry.  Unfortunately, when people die, so does your Hat, so you’ll just have to steal them from the living!

Abilities:
(Innate) Hattitude:  No one gets in the way of the Big Hat Mafia.  For every 3 Hat Abilities you own, you gain an additional one (1) Action Point per Night Phase.  For every 5 Hat Abilities you own, you may Choose a dead Player to take a Hat from.

{AP1} (Innate, Night) Big Hat [target]:  You take a Hat from the target, assuming they have one (You know they ALL DO!)  You remove the Hat from their Role and add it to your Role.  This is one of your Hats.
Tags:  Hat,  Steal

{AP0} (Innate, Single, Night) Bequeath [target]:  It is an honor to Receive a Hat from the Big Hat Mafia.  You Give the target a Hat.
Tags:  Gift

(Auto) Cat Ears:  These clearly false cat ears give you a sense of predator nature.  Track, Watch, and Inspect Actions do nothing to you instead.  This is one of TricMagic’s Hats.
Tags:  Hat,  Frame

{AP3} Eye Patch [target]:  You’re not sure this counts as a Hat, but it makes you feel pirate-y!  You take anything the target Receives.  This is one of TricMagic’s Hats.
Tags:  Hat,  Steal

{AP3} (Night, Mafiakill) Night Vision Goggles [target]:  I guess it kinda counts as a Hat?  You Kill the target.  Redirection, Busses, and Protects do nothing.  This is one of TricMagic’s Hats.
Tags:  Hat,  Kill

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 2: Bloodbath [10 / 15]
« Reply #880 on: April 22, 2023, 03:05:24 pm »

Jesus thats alot of dead people.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 22, 2023, 03:07:58 pm »

At least that's one mafia down I guess.

Toony I know who you targeted last night (among other things). Do you want to explain...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 22, 2023, 03:10:49 pm »

Toony is mafia. I used an inspect. Said inspect was unredirectable and unbussable.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 22, 2023, 03:13:51 pm »

Goddammit I gave FoU a vote, so that’s really useful now.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 22, 2023, 03:27:07 pm »

Woof, the day 1 elimination was someone who had a kill too. Game's a bit heavy on the murder, isn't it.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 92