Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 421292 times)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #1020 on: September 22, 2009, 03:21:46 pm »

Is Mogror dying, or just laughing?
It's rather hard to tell.

With all the new engineering possibilities opened up by infinite magma placed exactly where it is needed, I think Mogror is crapping himself with glee!  Err...IF he were wearing any clothes which he could crap that is.  I suppose in reality he's just crapping the floor.

That's an image too awful to contemplate

And yet too hilarious not to!   ;D
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: September 22, 2009, 06:16:39 pm »

I put it to you that page 69 must be devoted to those pedophile dwarves, if they're alive.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1022 on: September 22, 2009, 07:57:42 pm »

Tradan heard from some of the other dwarves in his hell that they might be getting out soon.

Tradan has yet to believe Christes' credibility.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: September 22, 2009, 09:23:50 pm »

I honestly really want to make Winston McDwarf some diary entries, but I don't think I could write them epicly enough to match the thread.

Feel free to write diary entries or things like that, epic or not (that goes for everybody).  If it conflicts with the story somehow Ill step in and lay down the law.   

Diary entry of Christes: Time Unknown

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE PAIN OH LEBES THE PAIN
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 09:42:45 pm by Christes »

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1024 on: September 22, 2009, 10:17:45 pm »

Journal of Tradan: Fourth of Microline (because I made up a month for the inside of hell)

Wait, where'd we get journals? The pain is excruciating, but the ground tastes good and the sex is great. I heard one of the voices talking about lava in the moats at Blockedlance. Good for them.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: September 22, 2009, 10:24:52 pm »

Ground?  I thought we were floating in clouds while getting whipped by shards of glass.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1026 on: September 22, 2009, 10:27:26 pm »

Yeah, but the clouds could be considered ground.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: September 23, 2009, 09:25:55 am »

The Unparalleled and flawlessly brilliant memoirs of Mogror harbett, Engineer of Death.

I found this journal fused to the bottom of my traveling chest today. The last entry is dated to about three centuries ago, so this stuff must be from the treacle mines. One should never attempt to create mechanisms from treacle. Awfully good for a slow drowning trap, however. More fun than just tar, actually, but I digress. Queen Urist has been granted the power to create magma by Armok, God of Blood. I do hope he sees fit to grant her another reward soon, as she is almost unsurpassed in fulfilling his desires. Regardless, I shall have an awful lot of fun.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1028 on: September 23, 2009, 11:42:44 am »

I put it to you that page 69 must be devoted to those pedophile dwarves, if they're alive.

Nah, Catten drowned (or maybe he starved?) long ago.  No pedophile fun anymore :(

But there is another relationship we can disgrace page 69 with....
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1029 on: September 23, 2009, 11:53:21 am »

The Queen met the Ducal Heir in the hallways.  She lunged at him and began making out with him.

"Mmmph  mm....h-hey!" said Mafol pulling away confused.

"What?" asked the Queen.

"What are you doing?"

"Well I had FINALLY got you to shack up with me after three years...Im not about to give you up!"

Mafol sat there trying to comprehend the queens mad ramblings.  He gave up.

"Look Mafol, you shall plant the seed for the next generation of the monarchy!" explained the Queen.  "Now get busy plowing this field!"  Urist pulled off her silk shoe and sock, as that was all she was wearing.

"Wait....what?  You want to have sex?"

"YES!"

"Oh," said Mafol.  "Well why didn't you say so?  Let's get going."  Mafol grabbed her by the arm and began leading her to his chambers.

"No!  We must make love in the death chambers!"

"What?  Why?  It smells foul down there!"

"Shut up!  It is the only way!  Also, in reward for doing this for me, I shall christen you with a new ancient dwarvish name, as is proper for the nobility.  From now on your name is Travolta!" exclaimed the Queen with her hands in the air.

"Travolta?"

"Yes!  And I hereby give you the title of Duke, and you shall hold the office of the Supreme Soviet!!!"

"Wait...my mom is the Duchess...how can I be Duke...unless....uhhh....hey Im not doing THAT alright!"

"I'll make her Grand-Duchess.  Right under Queen."

"Ohhh...she'll like that!  But....what is this office of the Supreme Soviet?"

"You will lead my new secret cult....the Stonecutters!  The Grand Master of the Stonecutters' title is the Supreme Soviet!"

"Soviet Travolta eh?  I like the sound of that !"

"Good.  Now get in my belly!!!" yelled the Queen as she grabbed the Duke/Supreme Soviet and dragged him down the hall towards the death pits.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 11:56:59 am by MrGimp »

Plank of Wood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: September 23, 2009, 12:02:23 pm »

Who Keep Atlantis off the Maps? Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do!
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
They're like little bearded corals.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1031 on: September 23, 2009, 12:08:10 pm »

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: September 23, 2009, 02:45:25 pm »

I would like to request another dwarf. Name him/her Curly and make him/her a freemason stonecutter.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: September 23, 2009, 03:00:17 pm »

"Good.  Now get in my belly!!!" yelled the Queen as she grabbed the Duke/Supreme Soviet and dragged him down the hall towards the death pits.

... I think you broke my brain.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Soviet Travolta

• Bay Watcher
  • [SMOKEY_BOMBS]
    • View Profile
    • Illustrator Porfolio
« Reply #1034 on: September 23, 2009, 03:23:41 pm »

Hehe that is great! What a strange feeling to be at the same time glad and embarrassed for giving you such elements to build on. That said, I'm probably going to experience a whole array of strange feelings very soon anyway.

Also, that may be due to the fact i'm not a native english speaker, but i felt that it would sound better if Travolta was the 'Soviet Supreme', instead of regular 'Supreme Soviet'. But maybe that's just me, so do as you please.
I propose a truly dorfy solution: toady should implement a special helmet that (mostly) protects against fall damage, so that the toughest dwarves of the fortress can take the 10-z level jump down, pick and axe in hand, and construct stairs back up to the upper levels.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 164