Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12001 12002 [12003] 12004 12005 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15843840 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [E G G] Egg generation appreciation station (Happy thread)
« Reply #180030 on: February 20, 2017, 11:35:21 pm »

Fair enough.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #180031 on: February 21, 2017, 01:27:21 am »

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but from what I've heard the lawsuit against Jim Sterling of the Jimquisition by Digital Homocide has been dismissed with prejudice.  They can't make DMCA takedowns against him anymore either.

Some people like Jim, some people hate Jim, but I'm pretty sure we're all happy that a very bad game developer's attempt to sue and intimidate critics into silence failed so spectacularly.  So spectacularly that it may set precedent for future cases.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 01:29:54 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #180032 on: February 21, 2017, 01:45:49 am »

Oh wow you guys were talking about microwavable one dollar pizzas? Oh god, no, please. I've eaten a fair share of microwavable pizza, and it's definitely pizza (and even when it's bad, it's still pretty good), but darn is it not disappointing.

The kind they sell in Grand Central and others is very nice. I mean it's not exactly luxury pizza, but it's absolutely a cut above-and-beyond microwavables, and even the sort of stale, flavorless crap they sell and serve in so many places. I mean, when you consider the pizzas you order in restaurants, its definitely on the lower-half of the bellcurve, but it's still in the same family, and you can taste the similarity. And $1 dollar a slice is absolutely a deal worth taking.

Speaking of, I was able to get a bunch of it today since I was in the city to replace my screen. Very nice. The place is open until 3:00 AM. Now that's a breakfast of champions. Making me kinda hungry to think about, actually.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #180033 on: February 21, 2017, 03:03:08 am »

Yesterday I dealt with some unpleasant people. Due to being on the job I couldn't tell them off or leave the situation or anything, so I just nodded along with their stupidity and did my best to keep my cool. Today, my boss commends me, saying that I had been praised for being a good listener.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #180034 on: February 21, 2017, 03:17:47 am »

Oh wow you guys were talking about microwavable one dollar pizzas? Oh god, no, please. I've eaten a fair share of microwavable pizza, and it's definitely pizza (and even when it's bad, it's still pretty good), but darn is it not disappointing.
More talking microwavable in the sense of "you can cook it in the microwave", just to make that clear before I pass out and recommend further discussion move to (one of?) the pizza thread(s). The boxes themselves very explicitly say "Not intended for microwave preparation", heh. Taste isn't too far off from 'em cooked in the oven, it's just that the pizza itself has a general consistency resembling partially melted cheese, which is why I call it melty pizza. Though I'm specifically eating an offbrand of about the same quality, the brand I can name that's in the same price range (used to be a buck, too, but they've gone up a bit in the last year or four) is totino's, about 10 ounces worth of pizza now that I check the picture of a box (first hit, pic at top, incidentally the review is pretty spot on). Not sure how much saturation the brand has around the country but it's pretty well known in my area.

I'd agree wholeheartedly that at the least every pizza actually marketed as microwaveable I've eaten was just kinda' bad, though. Ate a frozen lean cuisine or somethin' pizza when I was much younger that was actually one of the most foul things I've ever tasted (it wasn't pizza, it was culinary hate condensed into a pizza shape and frozen), and most are just sorta' cardboard-y. To this day I'm not entirely sure how you make something that comes out worse cooked as intended than the same type of food cooked very much not, and not in a "this is a better way to cook it" sense. Especially when most pizza wrap type things (hot pockets, etc.) seem to do just fine.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:19:57 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #180035 on: February 21, 2017, 07:51:55 am »

Unity customer support actually got back to me, letting me know that a crash bug has apparently been fixed in the newest release. Crunchyroll also got back to me about an issue, and although they didn't fix the problem directly offered several actionable items directly related to my issue.

I'm so not used to actually getting a helpful response in this kind of situation.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #180036 on: February 21, 2017, 08:13:37 am »

The kind they sell in Grand Central and others is very nice. I mean it's not exactly luxury pizza, but it's absolutely a cut above-and-beyond microwavables, and even the sort of stale, flavorless crap they sell and serve in so many places. I mean, when you consider the pizzas you order in restaurants, its definitely on the lower-half of the bellcurve, but it's still in the same family, and you can taste the similarity. And $1 dollar a slice is absolutely a deal worth taking.

Speaking of, I was able to get a bunch of it today since I was in the city to replace my screen. Very nice. The place is open until 3:00 AM. Now that's a breakfast of champions. Making me kinda hungry to think about, actually.
Something something taste buds.

I'd know because I like pineapples on pizza.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #180037 on: February 21, 2017, 08:17:39 am »

Pineapple pizza is awesome though.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #180038 on: February 21, 2017, 08:18:26 am »

Pineapple pizza makes me imagine pizza with pineapples as the only topping.

Somebody should order a nothing pizza with maximum pineapples.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #180039 on: February 21, 2017, 09:23:34 am »

Pineapple pizza makes me imagine pizza with pineapples as the only topping.
....Yes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #180040 on: February 21, 2017, 09:26:24 am »

I think I once read a recipe where instead of using a dough base for a pizza, you use pineapple rings...
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #180041 on: February 21, 2017, 10:12:02 am »

New phone get!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #180042 on: February 21, 2017, 10:13:37 am »

I live with a pizza purist.

I still order Hawaiian every chance I get though.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #180043 on: February 21, 2017, 10:16:09 am »

I hope you die by pizza heresy overdose.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #180044 on: February 21, 2017, 10:33:23 am »

I hope I do too.
That sounds decadent and awesome.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 12001 12002 [12003] 12004 12005 ... 13326