Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 614 615 [616] 617 618 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836606 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #9225 on: May 10, 2010, 09:31:59 pm »

MAKEDONIA, Macedonia is for pussies.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9226 on: May 10, 2010, 10:06:31 pm »

No, Makedones is for people who play EB.

For everything else, there's Macedon.

... MUST MAKE FOUR PANEL USING QUOTE!

'Invading army, $600'
'Rulership of lower egypt, $2,100'
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9227 on: May 10, 2010, 10:10:35 pm »

I like to think that upon my destruction of the Macedonians Brutii armies far and wide danced with joy, and songs celebrating their death were heard worldwide.

PON PON MACEDON.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9228 on: May 10, 2010, 10:11:46 pm »

I like to think that upon my destruction of the Macedonians Brutii armies far and wide danced with joy, and songs celebrating their death were heard worldwide.

PON PON MACEDON.
Yes.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9229 on: May 10, 2010, 10:16:19 pm »

I got 96 in sewing for the term.

How exactly does one lose a specific number of points for sewing?  Or get a specific grade at all for that matter?

I'm one to talk, of course.  Tomorrow, I have two written final exams back-to-back, for which I've done very little studying.  Including the tiny amount of studying I was supposed to do today, in favor of watching an LP for a game I've beaten thrice.  And not going to a study session with potential-new-friends that apparently didn't happen.  I do have a handle on exactly what I need to read, but I'll have about two hours tomorrow morning to do it, after getting about three hours of sleep.

So why am I posting this in the happy thread?  Optimism.  Boundless optimism, inspired by a wealth of experience at pulling solid B's out of my ass at the last minute.  Same old song and dance routine.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9230 on: May 10, 2010, 10:21:39 pm »

You know, Aqizzar, you should really stop dicking around and just pull your weight for once.  Actually earn an A or something.  For the lulz.  You know.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9231 on: May 10, 2010, 10:24:33 pm »

You know, Aqizzar, you should really stop dicking around and just pull your weight for once.  Actually earn an A or something.  For the lulz.  You know.

Hush.  I do get A's.  In easy classes.  I'm not complaining about the grades, I'm complaining about me, because I've got no one to blame for me but myself.

I'm not going to let thinking about this ruin one of the better moods I've been in for a while.  Suffice to say, I just think everything is going to be alright, for no particular reason.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9232 on: May 10, 2010, 10:25:14 pm »

Oh go on, get an A in a class where you usually don't, just to scare your professor.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9233 on: May 10, 2010, 10:26:58 pm »

FOR THE LULZ
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9234 on: May 10, 2010, 10:30:56 pm »

Yay! Premiere isn't being bad today.
Might get all my cds burned.
THough it still sucks that I had to split my movie to three discs.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9235 on: May 10, 2010, 10:31:05 pm »

Oh go on, get an A in a class where you usually don't, just to scare your professor.

I did, last semester.  Barely ever cracked open the textbook, wrote all the papers (which doubled as tests) at the last minute, but I got along great with the professor and took very detailed and scrupulous notes.  That's my usual strategy - most professors design their grades to follow what they lecture about, so I take extensive notes and pay very close attention throughout class.  I finished the class with a 95% average, and won an award for a perfect research paper.  That I finished an hour before class and couldn't read because I was so sleep deprived.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9236 on: May 10, 2010, 10:39:24 pm »

I usually don't study a whole lot and I get A's and B's for the most part, I somewhat credit to being able to read quickly which lets me review faster. At the same time I'm usually one of the first to finish a test, unless its math.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9237 on: May 10, 2010, 10:39:40 pm »

Yeah! Got the new computer completely set up, after some hassle. Got the drivers installed and everything! Now, all I need is a game to install, and I know just the one I'm craving... but
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9238 on: May 10, 2010, 11:16:44 pm »

I did, last semester.  Barely ever cracked open the textbook, wrote all the papers (which doubled as tests) at the last minute, but I got along great with the professor and took very detailed and scrupulous notes.  That's my usual strategy - most professors design their grades to follow what they lecture about, so I take extensive notes and pay very close attention throughout class.  I finished the class with a 95% average, and won an award for a perfect research paper.  That I finished an hour before class and couldn't read because I was so sleep deprived.

It's things like this that renew my hope for curricular redemption once I'm in college.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #9239 on: May 11, 2010, 02:23:22 am »

I am watching a let's play of the only game that I know of that's made of product placement. Pepsi man: The Running Hero.
Pages: 1 ... 614 615 [616] 617 618 ... 13326