Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1519 1520 [1521] 1522 1523 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15734056 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #22800 on: October 08, 2010, 07:11:48 pm »

Associational syndrome.  It's basically just saying "Hey! Hey! Don't think about Feliz Navidad!"  And bam, you're thinking about it and the harder you try not to the more you hear it.  Human brains, how do they work?

They don't.

Heh, I am immune.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22801 on: October 08, 2010, 07:13:54 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22802 on: October 08, 2010, 07:16:07 pm »

The better question is, why would Realmfighter post it? We're all going to die in seven days because of you now.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22803 on: October 08, 2010, 07:17:57 pm »

Why the fuck not
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22804 on: October 08, 2010, 07:18:39 pm »

We're all going to die in seven days because of you now.

I was not going to click on the link until you said that this.

Fuck you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22805 on: October 08, 2010, 07:18:55 pm »

I'm not.
I use Coolpreviews on pretty much any youtube link.
saw the Japanese title, closed the little preview box. no idea what it is and i'm fine with that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22806 on: October 08, 2010, 07:20:02 pm »

Why the fuck not
Because it has unleashed the Curse of Japan upon us a-*GATK*

Oh god! The post cutting off! That's the first sign, followed by use of Candlejack whenever you ca
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22807 on: October 08, 2010, 07:20:56 pm »

You racist bastards

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22808 on: October 08, 2010, 07:21:43 pm »

And then Jackrabbit joined a monastery devoted to being humble and Aqizzar lost all of his hair.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22809 on: October 08, 2010, 07:46:01 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHItAqaW_EA&feature=related

be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do be-do
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22810 on: October 08, 2010, 07:57:12 pm »

Pokemon is awesome.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22811 on: October 08, 2010, 08:03:11 pm »

Charmander and it's evolutions are awesome. Same with Alakazam and Gengar.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22812 on: October 08, 2010, 08:08:56 pm »

And then Jackrabbit joined a monastery devoted to being humble and Aqizzar lost all of his hair.
It's good to know that I have successfully cultivated my image of being an egotastic loudmouth. I'd hate to think all that work was for nothing.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22813 on: October 08, 2010, 08:10:41 pm »

It's good to know that I have successfully cultivated my image of being an egotastic loudmouth. I'd hate to think all that work was for nothing.
It likely wasn't intentional but it also pokes fun at your name.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22814 on: October 08, 2010, 08:13:38 pm »

I don't even know how I got injected into this fantasy scenario.  Was my hair blown out by Jack's aura of awesome?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 1519 1520 [1521] 1522 1523 ... 13325