Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4603 4604 [4605] 4606 4607 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746850 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #69060 on: January 09, 2012, 12:18:31 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I later figured I had to do that by taking to a nearby Zora. After I finished clearing a nearby cave thinking it might have something useful.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69061 on: January 09, 2012, 12:46:57 pm »

Are you playing the GCN version or the mirror mode Wii version?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #69062 on: January 09, 2012, 12:51:16 pm »

I'm playing Pimps: The Reckoning Saints Row 2.  This is what Grand Theft Auto should have been.
Shoes...

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #69063 on: January 09, 2012, 12:59:10 pm »

Are you playing the GCN version or the mirror mode Wii version?
Wii version.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69064 on: January 09, 2012, 02:03:35 pm »

Checking my weight earlier and I'm like,. the heaviest I've ever been. I think this is the first time I've been a weight that one could consider healthy.
*Hugs*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69065 on: January 09, 2012, 02:14:07 pm »

I dreamed about being Sherlock Holmes.  More than that, I dreamed about being Sherlock Holmes and I was actually good at it.  There were some very sensible deductions involved.

This is the first time I've had such a good dream for 1 and 1/4 years.  I say that largely because I remember my last really good dream quite vividly.  It's cheering.

Checking my weight earlier and I'm like,. the heaviest I've ever been. I think this is the first time I've been a weight that one could consider healthy.

That's great!  I'm so glad you're doing better.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #69066 on: January 09, 2012, 02:18:58 pm »

Yay for the holiday pounds?  :D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69067 on: January 09, 2012, 02:23:20 pm »

I dreamed about being Sherlock Holmes.  More than that, I dreamed about being Sherlock Holmes and I was actually good at it.  There were some very sensible deductions involved.
...And this was in the week that Sherlock Holmes at some points did a bad job of being Sherlock Holmes in Sherlock.  This can't be a coincidence.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #69068 on: January 09, 2012, 03:22:10 pm »

It seems my being gay/trans as hell/completely uninterested in the ladies/smooth spoken has been misinterpreted as playing hard to get/the strong silent type/able to chose who I want.... Apparently the lady types are all upons.... I got girls, ladies, women, girls, and female admirerereses, and I don't want anything from those categories at all though. Funny how this never happened in law school or ever before, but now that I've been a lawyer for a bit.... I seriously have like 7 women flirting with me and hinting to ask for their numbers/actually giving me theirs. I'm not entirely sure what to do, but it's not such a terrible problem to have overall assuming they're nice about it....

Much as I confess that it's nice to be considered cute, the bad news for them is, this is never meant to be. The only way I want in their pants is to try them on, and I really would.... The good news is, I might make some friends out of this! :D. I've been kinda lonely/it's really hard to make friends when you're closeted trans like me. I'm hoping I could manage to slide into the friend zone, scoot my way over to the right for the best friend zone, and if time permits, scoot my way over to the left for the bestest friend zone! :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 03:39:10 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69069 on: January 09, 2012, 03:26:02 pm »

You lucky...bastard?  ;D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69070 on: January 09, 2012, 03:30:12 pm »

Truean, as a cisgendered male, I have the same trouble with homosexual men. Do you want to trade places, Prince and the Pauper style?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #69071 on: January 09, 2012, 04:03:27 pm »

Truean, as a cisgendered male, I have the same trouble with homosexual men. Do you want to trade places, Prince and the Pauper style?

Before you do, I should disclose my extreme neglect of the rafter and horse hair holding up the Sword of Damocles. I'm moderately sure I've been picking at that thing, trying to get a C sharp, C flat, C square, CSPAN or whatever out of it, and letting it fray while being relatively indifferent to what lands where on me. Non disclosure isn't one of the 99 ways people falsely claim I rip them off. I've got a 'repitation' to uphold... and a sword apparently.... [looks up] " 'Ey, Sword.... O sword.... Yeah, you, Mr. Swaying-precariously-over-my-head-and-ready-to-fall-at-any-moment.... You feelin' like you could defy gravity for a bit? 'Cause you know I'll give you a Twix if you do.... Don't you ask me how a sword would eat a candy bar; this isn't a sensible discussion...."

Well Soli, I tried talking to it, but he won't budge, or rather he eventually will....

Also, are any of them reasonable to look at, smart, halfway sane, and attracted to feminine types? :P
If so, then I'd happily settle for a reciprocal referral service! :D Honestly, the gay friend is a lovely reference for the cute girls he knows, but not one that is always easily earned.

[Note: Another thing that makes me happy is clever refuge in audacity/absurdity]
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:26:02 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69072 on: January 09, 2012, 04:51:36 pm »

Acura NSX concept. SQUEEEEEEEEEEE
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69073 on: January 09, 2012, 05:13:55 pm »

I'm playing Pimps: The Reckoning Saints Row 2.  This is what Grand Theft Auto should have been.

Ha, did you find the Pimpocalypse glitch feature as well?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69074 on: January 09, 2012, 09:00:23 pm »

Eating stale Cheerios.

These..
These actually taste pretty good.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 4603 4604 [4605] 4606 4607 ... 13325