Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5606 5607 [5608] 5609 5610 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15838183 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Been a good couple days. (except for my still dodgy connection) Nabbed a couple stuff I wanted in the steam sale, then proceeded to win a few other things amongst a steam group I hang out in.  Not to mention got to hang out with my GF for a bit which we don't get to do much these days due to certain issues.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

So much Fallout, so little progress. I fear that I might be an RPG hoarder. Also Eureka finally ended.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Also Eureka finally ended.
Not a good thing.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Not a good thing.
I don't see how this is good either.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Not a good thing.
But now the siffy channel has a whole nother hour to show ghost hunters and wrestling!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Not a good thing.
But now the siffy channel has a whole nother hour to show ghost hunters and wrestling!
When did we get a siffy channel and what is that kind of thing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Not a good thing.
It's always been there in our hearts and mostly ghost hunters and giant berserk animals. Though never at the same time, strangely enough...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Not a good thing.
A siffy channel is what happens when a sci-fi channel changes its name to show it no longer does sci-fi.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Rain at midnight! Probably won't last, but it's nice anyway~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

So, I opened the thread title video WANWANWANWANWAN! Accidentally, I opened another one...and it changed from irritating to hilarious. The third window piled on the hilarity, but the fourth one took it right back to irritating.

Weird.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Where did Janet find the image of Sonya(I think that's the name ... >.>) trapped in a broom closet blinking? o.O Also, which game/animation/manga is Sonya from?

It's cute whatever the answer to the above two questions. :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

This thing. Looks like a screencap from the anime.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

THe answer to your second question can be answered in the (current) Happy OP.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Oh, that was the actual title of the manga.

I just thought it was a made-up thingy to emphasize the humor of someone being strangledtied up while the other looks fearsome.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 02:23:03 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Read a good book.
It was The Legend of Eli Monpress (actually it was the fourth book in the series (I think, it was the second I read after the omnibus anyways), very nice writing style, vaguely reminded me of the Lies of Lock Lamora (the main character anyways, because there was very little stealing and plotting actually involved, even though the main character is a master thief, thieving is actually fairly rare in his adventures so far (well the ones in the book anyways, because thieving is rather hard to do with apocalyptic events going around).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.
Pages: 1 ... 5606 5607 [5608] 5609 5610 ... 13326