Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5607 5608 [5609] 5610 5611 ... 13317

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15079651 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The entire sountrack to the game Bastion is on Spotify. Excellent by itself, and is pretty calming at night when I can't sleep.

EDIT: Oh. The entire Scott Pilgrim vs. The World sountrack is on here. Who the heck needs sleep, anyways? Yeah! Boo sleep!

Welp, now I'm watching the movies.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:50:02 am by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

A good friend on the KAG forums made me a fantastic avatar. :D

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Had a great extended weekend where pretty much all I did was swim and nap.  It was too hot to do anything else, but the lake water was absolutely delightful. :D

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay I managed to get up at a decent time, albeit I had one of the scariest inception-y dreams ever to achieve it.

EDIT: Part of the problem in getting up is having to tolerate my grating alarm clock. I've had this alarm clock for years and I've always struggled with it because my body just naturally doesn't want to listen to it or put up with it's shit. So I'm hitting snooze for literally hours at a time, and ignoring it for the times inbetween.

Lo and behold, internet has a solution that's just been waiting for me to Google it. I have an alarm program now that can play my favorite songs, something I've been wanting for awhile now.

Playing with it to ascertain it's limitations, now I just need to make sure that the program is always minimized to my system tray properly, that my computer is always on, that my master volume is always up, and that my headphones aren't plugged in when I go to bed, and it'll be a surefire replacement to my super grating alarm clock. It'll be a godsend.

And I'm sure I won't forget any of those things...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:45:52 am by JoshuaFH »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

And I thought the last one was bad enough.
Well, besides the loudness, at least the TF2/Pony thing has made something people can laugh at with or without knowing what the background scene is.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On the subject of alarm clocks: I worked out a sure-fire way to wake myself on time, back when I actually had a reason not to sleep in. Before this I was prone to sleeping through any and all alarm clocks, and had to rely on others to wake me up.

The solution was simple, I simply used the (rather outdated) nokia phone I had at the time, turned the vibrate on and picking some incredibly loud, annoying ringtone, and then dropped it in my undies as I went to sleep. Now that should wake you up! :o
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

That's disgusting.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of alarm clocks I need to look at getting a new one. The one I've got has served me well for many years and is very small (smaller than a DS), perfect for traveling, and runs for a long time on just one battery. Unfortunately I seem to be growing use to its ring and I have to fight with the buttons to change the alarm time anymore due to wear.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

That's dis--AWWWW YEAAAHHH IT'S WAKE UP TIME

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your junk has never been more grateful.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

That's what she said.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 5607 5608 [5609] 5610 5611 ... 13317