Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5799 5800 [5801] 5802 5803 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15743708 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87000 on: September 03, 2012, 12:29:33 pm »

Looks like GlyphGryph might be coming back. Hurray!
Love, scriver~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87001 on: September 03, 2012, 12:31:34 pm »

:o My god.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87002 on: September 03, 2012, 12:32:11 pm »

* kaijyuu cheers
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87003 on: September 03, 2012, 12:33:59 pm »

* Aklyon adds to the cheering with a huzzah
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87004 on: September 03, 2012, 12:39:46 pm »

* Urist Imiknorris gets ready to party.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #87005 on: September 03, 2012, 12:44:13 pm »

GlypGryph is coming back?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87006 on: September 03, 2012, 12:44:51 pm »

...Why would my brother/sister even know that somebody called "GlyphGryph" exist?
Love, scriver~

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #87007 on: September 03, 2012, 12:49:55 pm »

Holy crap Glyph might becoming back. I rember watching some of his RTDs when I first joined the forum. Also my dad installed Baldur's Gate 2 and now I get to play it!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87008 on: September 03, 2012, 12:50:46 pm »

Screen or it didn't/won't happen.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #87009 on: September 03, 2012, 12:51:07 pm »

HUZZAAAAAAH

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87010 on: September 03, 2012, 12:51:53 pm »

Holy crap Glyph might becoming back. I rember watching some of his RTDs when I first joined the forum. Also my dad installed Baldur's Gate 2 and now I get to play it!

Oh god, you just reminded me of the greatest game on earth. I have a debit card, money, and a working computer now... TO EBAY!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #87011 on: September 03, 2012, 12:56:06 pm »

Or GOG.com, they sell digital copies of the stuff :) Never tried any of the games they sell, though.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87012 on: September 03, 2012, 12:56:48 pm »

GOG works perfectly fine. And you don't have to carefully stare at the screen to get something from it like ebay.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87013 on: September 03, 2012, 12:57:10 pm »

Screen or it didn't/won't happen.

When he left, he gave me a part of the password to his account (or something related), and I think he just asked for that code.
Love, scriver~

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87014 on: September 03, 2012, 12:57:59 pm »

This.

Also, new avatar season. :3

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5799 5800 [5801] 5802 5803 ... 13325