Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4629 4630 [4631] 4632 4633 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9499404 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #69450 on: January 25, 2014, 07:06:56 am »

I am sad because I stayed up late writing, I have literally 10 pages of stuff in a file on my desktop, and I'm still not really anywhere close to finished with the stuff for this forum game.

Fucking hell.  Need to get up early tomorrow.  Maybe if I'm a little bit more caffeinated and sleep-deprived, I'll be better at coming up with stories?

I would expect you to start subconsciously putting in zombies as a projection of your mental state.

Hmm... that would explain a lot about the popularity of zombies in popular culture nowadays.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #69451 on: January 25, 2014, 10:33:06 am »

I am sad because I stayed up late writing, I have literally 10 pages of stuff in a file on my desktop, and I'm still not really anywhere close to finished with the stuff for this forum game.

Fucking hell.  Need to get up early tomorrow.  Maybe if I'm a little bit more caffeinated and sleep-deprived, I'll be better at coming up with stories?
*hugs*
Also partly sorry because I guess this happened to you last time. x_x

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69452 on: January 25, 2014, 10:43:59 am »

My grandmother died.
:'(

WELL, to be honest I'm not feeling as bad as I was during my dad's funeral, but still, that's kinda depressing nonetheless.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 10:54:13 am by DarkDXZ »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #69453 on: January 25, 2014, 02:19:15 pm »

I appear to be ill with... something.

Got a headache (Much better now thanks to some paracetamol), worsens when I see something too bright, I walk, laugh or whatever (I think it's the fact it makes my head go up and down. My brain doesn't seem to like it), when I'm standing, I get moments, just one or two seconds, where I become light headed, causing my legs to suddenly go 'NOPE!', resulting in me suddenly dropping down a bit (thus far not actually hit the floor), lost my appetite and have malaise.

The only advice I am qualified to give: Go to a doctor.
The only advice I know will be useful: Drink more water.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #69454 on: January 25, 2014, 02:58:51 pm »

Snapped my occlusion splint last night. Damn thing cost me like £100 (not completely covered by NHS), and I wake up to find I have apparently weakened it by grinding enough through the middle of it in the night for the act of it catching on my cheeks as I take it out to snap it clean in two.

Damnit. Can't get a replacement yet because I can't go back to my hometown to see the dentist until April >.< Hopefully I can wear the split parts and not choke on it in the night? :(

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69455 on: January 25, 2014, 04:29:48 pm »

So my gums are inflamed, and one of my wisdom teeth is slightly loose... And because of exams it'll be about a mmonth until I can go to a doctor. Not good.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69456 on: January 25, 2014, 04:47:22 pm »

*hugs*

*cough*

I-I'll manage...
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #69457 on: January 25, 2014, 05:02:10 pm »

I appear to be ill with... something.

Got a headache (Much better now thanks to some paracetamol), worsens when I see something too bright, I walk, laugh or whatever (I think it's the fact it makes my head go up and down. My brain doesn't seem to like it), when I'm standing, I get moments, just one or two seconds, where I become light headed, causing my legs to suddenly go 'NOPE!', resulting in me suddenly dropping down a bit (thus far not actually hit the floor), lost my appetite and have malaise.

Migraine, it seems. My mother has those quite often, and that sucks. A lot.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69458 on: January 25, 2014, 07:10:48 pm »

*sighs*
Idiocy being posted freely as if nobody else cares or thinks about why they're talking--in a good thread I like(d?). Ugh. It's rude to point it out but... >_>
Goodness.

*hugs*

*cough*

I-I'll manage...
*still hugs because >_< sorry Vector*

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69459 on: January 25, 2014, 07:27:41 pm »

Nothing would seem clever without some idiocy to compare it to. :P

Also now I am curious as to what thread. >.>
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69460 on: January 25, 2014, 07:30:43 pm »

Nothing would seem clever without some idiocy to compare it to. :P

Also now I am curious as to what thread. >.>
That's the problem. It wasn't clever-it was a joke turned into a crowd agreement..and the latter was speaking without thinking in its own right-adding fluff which didn't belong in the thread.
It was posted because it 'needed to be heard', or you won't post it.
In my relative opinion anyway.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #69461 on: January 25, 2014, 08:02:19 pm »

... it's a terribly small thing, but I finally got around to actually seeing if you can buy the flavoring -- just the flavoring -- used in Nissin's teriyaki beef chow mein... bowl things. Because it's one of the most delicious seasonings I have ever tasted. And I have long longed to put it in basically everything. Often did put it in other stuff, because yeah. But the little packets that come with the bowls are highly suboptimal for different sized dishes and whatnot, and they're actually kinda' expensive (Only 78 cent to the bowl, but about 21 cent per ounce. Compare to ramen, which is something like 6 cent/oz, iirc, maybe less.).

But. As near as I can tell, you can't. And I can't seem to muster the effort to stick false information into their contact form to find out if there is a way to get some. So... little sad. Stuff's really good.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69462 on: January 25, 2014, 09:59:26 pm »

Fuggin time zones. Nothing else can make you lose an entire hour in the time it takes to cross an arbitrary line >_<
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69463 on: January 25, 2014, 10:03:21 pm »

Fuggin time zones. Nothing else can make you lose an entire hour in the time it takes to cross an arbitrary line >_<
There's always alcohol, but that usually takes more than one hour at a time from you.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69464 on: January 25, 2014, 10:12:19 pm »

Also, alcohol is neither lines nor imaginary.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 4629 4630 [4631] 4632 4633 ... 8168