Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34

Author Topic: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win  (Read 63656 times)

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 2 - Some News Is Good News
« Reply #345 on: December 02, 2009, 04:54:39 pm »

Kashyyk wasn't voting for you when I voted, he was on MagmaDeath. It was an interesting switch if you ask me.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #346 on: December 02, 2009, 04:56:54 pm »

you mean that when you voted magma, he was set to lynch? And then kashyyk switched?  or what?
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 02, 2009, 04:59:24 pm »

you mean that when you voted magma, he was set to lynch? And then kashyyk switched?  or what?

Yup. The choice was him or Mr.Person both on three, you where on two
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 02, 2009, 05:34:08 pm »

"Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post." Bloody hell.

Trust me Alex. You have found two Scum. You and your Scumbuddy.

Yes, I see your link about town angryness, and I distinctly remember you being angry and Scum at least a few times. I've done a little research however and couldn't find them.

I guess you're gonna ignore it.

I take offense at this comment. I do not intentionally ignore any evidence, no matter which side it supports. It is one of the few things about me that I'm pleased about.

Also, You may not have liberalised it on your own. I have an Issue related ability as well. But because somebody lead the town to voting for Transparency instead, (something the scum could have easily reverted to conservatism) I now have no idea what my ability actually does. Well done.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 02, 2009, 05:45:17 pm »

Vote count:
Free Speech: Mr.Person, Org, MagmaDeath, Kashyyk, Rooster [5]
Accountability: Alexhans [1]
Curfews: Shades

Vote count:
Alexhans: Org, Mr.Person, Kashyyk [3]
MagmaDeath: Frelock, Rooster ooster, Shades [3]
Mr.Person: Alexhans, Eduren, MagmaDeath, [3]

Teams:
Liberals: 5
Conservatives: 2
Stalinists: 2
Super-Mutant: 0

Day will end very soon.  No Lynch will occur in the case of a tie.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 02, 2009, 05:49:05 pm »

Interesting that both MagmaDeath and Alexhans could save themselves by voting the other one, yet neither have.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 02, 2009, 05:55:48 pm »

Fine, as I want to avoid a nolynch and I'm fairly sure now that Alexhans and MagmaDeath are scum buddies I'll switch votes.

Unvote, vote Alexhans

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 02, 2009, 06:17:23 pm »

...Bugger.  Need to go to bed now, and don't have the role pms on this computer.  Sorry, didn't have much chance to access the computer on my birthday.

I'll get the day ended tomorrow.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 02, 2009, 06:41:28 pm »

Bummer.

I don't exactly know what "tommorow in america" is, so...

Alex I see your point about Mr. Person, but for some reason your choice of words made me suspect there's something odd about you, and I still want to lynch Magma Death. Eighter he made a huge mistake, or lied, and I'm not going to let liars get away.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 02, 2009, 06:46:02 pm »

Interesting that both MagmaDeath and Alexhans could save themselves by voting the other one, yet neither have.
And?
He'll probably get night killed anyway.
Its better to save us a lynch and get another scum.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 02, 2009, 08:30:09 pm »

Fine, as I want to avoid a nolynch and I'm fairly sure now that Alexhans and MagmaDeath are scum buddies I'll switch votes.

Unvote, vote Alexhans
quiick post cause I'm making my dinner...we found 3rd scum...

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT ME AND MAGMADEATH ARE SCUM??? HOW WOULD MAGMADEATH BENEFIT FROM BUSSING ME ALL DAY??? I WOULDNT BE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED IF IT WERENT FOR HIM AND HIS CLAIM!!!

I would believe in the possibility of a buss if there was only one scumgroup.  But there are 2 scumgroups!!! Your reason is the worst piece of bullshit I've ever seen.  It such a bunch of crap that Org's arguments look sherlock holmian in comparison.

also... he claims we are scumbuddies after he previously had said that one of us was lying and the other wasnt.  That's a bunch of crap.

He is lynching me as opposed to the sanity affected cop because I can fucking liberalize an issue.

Scum that has CLEARLY CONTRADICTED THEMSELVES THROUGHOUT THE GAME:   Mr.Person,  Kashhyk, Shades.

Org is still lurking and will cost the game to the town.  I hereby nominate Org as the worst liability ever.
THAT'S STUPID!!! Why would I vote who I don't think is scum?  Why would I vote him when I think that if he is, he will have enough troubles anyway?  Why wouldnt I vote and try to lynch Mr.Person WHO IS SCUM!!!

You've voted me after you said you suspected magma more than mr.person and me.   It doesnt make sense.  You should be voting magma if anything (im not saying you should, but it's what would make sense after what you said) but you're not.  You're voting me to AVOID a NOLYNCH!  You're just saving Mr.person's ass and making sure no issue gets liberalized.

Rooster.  Magma is not getting lynched.  It's me or Mr.Person or Nolynch.  At this point.  Even nolynch is better than lynching me.  Because Im frigging town and it's obvious for everyone who is not as blind as this town.  I've played, scumhunted, voted the best issues and even liberalized the second best.  I've pushed everyone I could into playing and scum is trying to off me because I'm a threat to them. 

They're there.  For you to vote them.  If you choose not to.  Its your fault.

Leafsnail.... not saaying the exact time of the deadline is one of the worst things you're doing... consider yourself super important for scum's victory (wich will be a victory if you lynch me right now, I'm sure of it, it has always been like that).  You should've given a GMT time so we dont get fucked by vulture scum who appears near deadline to fuck us up.

there's 5 town... you're about to mislynch one... you will be tied in scum and town.... you're fucked. 

last chance town players.  Vote Mr.Person.  Or lose.  Dont give me any crap about me leading town because I'm the only fucking one along with dakarian that actually was pro-town. 

oh, kashyyk, your post is full of bs too.  Everyone I accuse gets cocky and starts pretending they're sure I'm scum... :roll:  You blatantly contradicted yourself regarding my anger... you called it "not scummy" and then voted me for it.  You're just one inch above org because you sometimes answer stuff... but your lurking is terrible.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 02, 2009, 08:35:42 pm »

A complement!

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 02, 2009, 08:37:32 pm »

Unvote, vote Alexhans
quiick post cause I'm making my dinner...we found 3rd scum...

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT ME AND MAGMADEATH ARE SCUM??? HOW WOULD MAGMADEATH BENEFIT FROM BUSSING ME ALL DAY??? I WOULDNT BE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED IF IT WERENT FOR HIM AND HIS CLAIM!!!

Really, Come on. If I was scumbuddies with him, I would have never cop claimed and tried to get my buddy lynched, Possibly at lylo, but not DAY 2.
You expect scum to try and get their partners lynched on day two?

Scum that has CLEARLY CONTRADICTED THEMSELVES THROUGHOUT THE GAME:   Mr.Person,  Kashhyk, Shades.
Huh, I agree with you there. They have contradicted themselves.
If we weren't so scum rich, I would like to lynch Org.
His play-style helps the scum much more then the town/
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 02, 2009, 08:38:23 pm »

Sig'd.

I help the town! Sometimes...

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 02, 2009, 09:16:07 pm »

anyway.... I'm going to sleep... congrats scum if you lynch me...   You're one step closer to victory.

I'd conditionally vote magmadeath to avoid my lynch (nolynch is better than Alexhans lynch) but I don't think I can (and I despise condicitional voting)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34