Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: Tom's dungeon crawl.(TM) Turn 26:MASSIVE DAMAGE!  (Read 31605 times)

Dave Mongoose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tom's dungeon crawl.(TM) Turn 2 : YOU BIT MY ARM!
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2010, 11:30:01 am »

Are two actions allowed per turn or does it depend on the rolls?

Because Saret summoned and attacked, and Serolius attempted to summon twice, but the others only made one attack/cast one spell each.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2010, 12:18:45 pm »

Axe up the one chewing on me.  Once it's incapacitated, patch up my arm.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2010, 03:42:48 pm »

I actually made two attacks too, my second just failed.
Bash the wolf in the top of it's head with my shield to knock it off my leg, then swing and try to cut the neck the rest of the way for a decapitation.
Nom nom nom

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2010, 08:39:57 am »

Are two actions allowed per turn or does it depend on the rolls?

Because Saret summoned and attacked, and Serolius attempted to summon twice, but the others only made one attack/cast one spell each.
It depends on whats happening,really.For example it's more logical for you to get a second attack,when your enemy is knocked down,stunned or something like that.Plus note that the others either failed miserably or spent some time trying to shake off a hound.

ROLL TIME!

The zombies rushed off to aid Systar (4) and managed to throw the hound off him and batter its torso.However the hound (1) bites one of the zombies and tears of it's arm.(Note:zombies are weak and are most useful for multi-tasking.)

Serolius aimed his staff at the hound that's attacking Ochita and (2) the blast of destructive magic disperses before hitting it.

(3)You launch a magic missile and put some light burns on the hounds face.You take out your dagger and (3) stab the hound in the leg leaving a small hole and finishing the hound off.

You charge the hound and (5+1) easily chop it to pieces.Your zombie runs off to attack the other hound and (5) manages to crush its leg.

(5) Taking advantage from the numerous wounds on the dogs body,you swing your axe and lop of its head.

You then retreat and try to take care of your arm,(1) but you just end up spreading an infection through it.

After the encounter with the hounds you end up wounded and tired.Perhaps this is a good time to rest?

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
Re: Tom's dungeon crawl.(TM) Turn 3 : Freak accident including medicine.
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2010, 09:37:20 am »

it's a bonus for coolness

i cut up and butcher the hounds bodies, we can use the meat

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2010, 09:44:07 am »

Get up and cast cure minor wounds on all who need it and Get up and help with buchtering. "I..I..I'm sorry for not being able to help you. I'll try harder next time." Toaster you better try to heal that infection yourself

EDIT: Changed Actions
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 11:34:01 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2010, 09:46:59 am »

i say these conforting words to systar

"worry not, when you die i will make you my minion, so you can still serve a purpose on this mission"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2010, 10:20:20 am »

EDIT: Bandage up Ochita, then I'll look around for useful alchemical ingredients or scrap materials I could use for brewing/crafting.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 10:58:13 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2010, 10:23:34 am »

Could you heal me though.. I Am bleeding heavily and im healing you
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2010, 10:31:58 am »

actually, youre bleeding heavily and knocked out.
if i was you i wouldnt prioritize healing that selfish bastard when i woke up

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2010, 10:39:18 am »

knocked Down- im on the floor but still - No healing infections unless I get healed!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2010, 10:41:31 am »

knocked Down
Silly me.I shouldn't put that in wounds so I would remember to remove it...
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2010, 10:42:16 am »

Serolius looked at his wounded companions.

"Perhaps we should heal our wounds and rest before moving on."
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2010, 10:45:00 am »

By the way,a cure spell or potion can't heal infections.To heal an infection you need either a "remove infection" spell (rare) or some healing herbs (not as rare).
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2010, 12:42:16 pm »

Oops- forgot to check for wounded.  See edited action.

The more junk I find, the more useful I am.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20