Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - Game over!  (Read 41710 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Day 1 brings mystery
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2010, 12:58:16 pm »

WHATEVER. OTTOFAR IS PROBABLY NOT SCUM.
SHUSH.
HE PROBABLY IS ACTUALLY
Long Live United Forenia!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2010, 01:04:21 pm »

WHATEVER. OTTOFAR IS PROBABLY NOT SCUM.
SHUSH.
HE PROBABLY IS ACTUALLY
MAYBE I HAVENT READ HIM YET

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2010, 01:48:36 pm »

Shit fuck, don't prod me. My laptop is getting old and the battery cut out. I tried to get on with my phone but I didn't have time to read everything.

Org: You're posting some weird shit, but I felt you out as scum in Para16 and this doesn't match up. I'm getting a town-ish vibe from you, though it bears watching.

Janus: You're posting a lot, which is good, and hunting hard, which is also good. However, it's kind of hard at points to follow where some of your accusations come from, either because of the sheer volume of fingers pointed or because I apparently missed some parts of what was said. Either way, it feels scattered and sort of chainsaw-y, though I'm not really sure who or why you're trying to chainsaw. If that makes sense.

Toony: I'm looking at your posts and seeing almost nothing but sidelining. You're encouraging lynches without really putting in any input, and posting stuff without saying much of anything useful. Feels like scum Toony from Para16, dude.

RedWarrior: Let's see more posting out of you, please. Do you have accusations to make?

Toaster: I agree with you about otto, though I think it's just newbtells and not scumtells at this point. However, if he continues to be useless then I wholeheartedly support lynching him.

Ottofar: See above, please. I know you can play better than this.

Leafsnail: Not posting a lot, so I'm kind of undecided on how I feel. Not really town, but nothing to make you seem like scum. Yet.

NUKE: Feels town. Posting and accusing hard, hunting like there's no tomorrow. I'm getting a town feel.

I think that's everyone that's posted. Again, sorry about being gone like that.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2010, 02:10:53 pm »

I'm not sidelining.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2010, 02:21:50 pm »

First order of business: Toaster!
You are totally scum! Because after I called you on your wimpy playstyle, you instantly changed it to- well, blow me down, if it isn't a near-perfect replica of my own! (except for the fallacious arguments and general idiocy)
Now, you might call me some sort of twisted hypocrite for ragging on someone for doing what I tell them to- and you can, but its not going to stop me.
You see, you didn't acknowledge that I am right. You just went from wimp to warrior without a word- in the hope, maybe, that I would give up my attack on you on the basis that, hmm, maybe I read him wrong? Yeah, no. Whilst I love the new you, it is in such stark contrast to the old you that it becomes even more obvious that you are trying to blend in with the crowd. Which is something that two kinds of players do: new/stupid town and bad scum. You extract yourself from the first category by not being new or stupid, leaving you squarely in the second. Scum.

First, townies don't spend time defending themself (they answer questions, but they aren't going out of their way to defend themself), which is exactly what "Ok Nuke, I'll change my playstyle" is since if Toaster said it, that would basically leave you without an attack. In other words, what you want Toaster to do is actually scummy. Second, you said it yourself: Toaster's doing EXACTLY what you wanted him to do! So what the fuck DO you want him to do? Make cake and give us all a million dollars? You just want Toaster lynched no matter what the evidence says. Third, what you're saying as scummy is actually Toaster acting like a good townie. So you've literally just committed the Too Townie fallacy.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2010, 02:48:48 pm »

Nuke:  I almost didn't read your post because of your arrogance that you think I'm copying you, but I will respond to point out two things.  One- your playstyle changed too- you went from near lurking and posting a toothless list to throwing walls of text around.  Two- what, you wanted me to say "Oops, my bad, is this better?"  How does that help?  Whatever man, suit yourself.

Mr.Person: Please don't chainsaw defend me.  It makes us both look bad.

Ottofar: You may be just playing terrible town, but DAMN it's hard not to want to vote you out.

RedWarrior:  How many times do you think you have to delay to make people quit asking you questions?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2010, 02:52:10 pm »

I'm not intentionally delaying.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2010, 02:56:20 pm »

How did you manage to make that post?

Fake-edit:  Yeah..

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2010, 03:35:06 pm »

Mr.Person: Please don't chainsaw defend me.  It makes us both look bad.

Bullshit attacks are bullshit, doesn't matter who they're aimed at.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2010, 05:40:50 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
JanusTwoFace: Criptfeind, Org, Ottofar
Leafsnail: RedWarrior0, ToonyMan
Ottofar: JanusTwoFace, Leafsnail, NUKE9.13, Toaster
RedWarrior0: Mr.Person
Solifuge: Lonewolf I
ToonyMan: Jokerman-EXE

Day ends ~ 5pm Pacific Today
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2010, 05:44:04 pm »

Ending in an Ottofar lynch. In three hours, I think?
Hmmm.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2010, 05:44:55 pm »

5pm Pacific is just over an hour from now.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2010, 05:48:30 pm »

D:

So. I guess everyone is fine with a Ottofar lynch. I am not.
Can't do much about it.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2010, 05:50:41 pm »

Thanks for your trust, Org.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29