Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212460 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Wha?
« Reply #1860 on: October 13, 2010, 11:29:10 pm »

See how easily we can make a portal/teleport things.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: October 14, 2010, 12:14:26 am »

Our effective cryomancy level is now through the roof. Enchant our sword into an awesome ice blade. It must launch beams of cold when swung.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: October 14, 2010, 02:17:00 am »

> change title into YOU ARE GOD OF ICE!
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: October 14, 2010, 09:14:23 am »

ask the dwarves where the tunnels around the city end, then create a constant stream of absolute zeros to disintegrate the dirt and rock around the city- careful not to hit the dwarven tunnels- to create a moat. Fill the bottom of those chasms with spikes of frozen air. if you hit magma while disintegrating the stone (yes, make them deep!) then use that instead. remember to keep a path from the city to your old tower(it still exists, right?), and from the city to the streets.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: October 14, 2010, 01:24:21 pm »

Maxicati, we're over 100 pages at default (60+ at 25 per page)
We can't just up and change the title now, just look what happened when I changed the AI game's title without having AI in the title.

hach: do you want to detach the city from the surrounding dirt, or just have a crazy-deep moat?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: October 14, 2010, 02:05:23 pm »

Do the really deep moat as deep as possible. Nullify friction from air and the sides in the moat. Make the bottom of the moat a one way portal to about halfway up the moat.

That way, everyone will either die of adrenaline overdose/starvation and if a villager falls, we can save them.   

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: October 14, 2010, 02:58:04 pm »

Do the really deep moat as deep as possible. Nullify friction from air and the sides in the moat. Make the bottom of the moat a one way portal to about halfway up the moat.

That way, everyone will either die of adrenaline overdose/starvation and if a villager falls, we can save them.   
this
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: October 14, 2010, 03:09:32 pm »

You vaporize the dirt in a extremely deep moat around the town, then reform the vaporized dirt into a fairly nice bunch of bridges out of town.
You then remove friction fro the air in the moat, but not from the sides, otherwise the town would slide into the moat.
You then try to make a portal out of the bottom, but you're tired at this point from the crazy magic you did and decide not to tire yourself out and slowly float out of the moat.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: October 14, 2010, 03:27:42 pm »

We shouldn't risk passing out and losing a precious day. Use metamancy to absorb mana from the elves, then try to improve the walls of the village as much as we can, leaving enough mana for any combat we may have to do.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: October 14, 2010, 03:35:16 pm »

You take a nap, but still feel worn out magic-wise. You aren't passed out yet, so you must be doing ok anyway.

You go and check to see how the walls could be built up/enhanced/strengthened/just plain bettered. Jim thanks you on your way around.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: October 14, 2010, 03:37:21 pm »

... no friction? good that we didn't complete the portal then. a single object would speed up to 99.99% the speed of light over a week, and a single collision at that speed would wipe out half of the planet ....
also: who is Jim?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: October 14, 2010, 03:39:01 pm »

Jim is the only villager out of 496 + 1 crazy villagers we've named thus far hachnslay.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: October 14, 2010, 03:42:28 pm »

oh, the guard!
how could i forget!
i thought he was dead for some reason ....
* hachnslay checks

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: October 14, 2010, 03:46:37 pm »

Jim is the only villager out of 496 + 1 crazy villagers we've named thus far hachnslay.
The crazy dissapeared sometime while you were unconsious.
and yes, Jim is the guard we repeatedly waked up with hard-hitting icicles to the tower wall during the 'demon attacks'
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: October 14, 2010, 03:49:49 pm »

... no friction? good that we didn't complete the portal then. a single object would speed up to 99.99% the speed of light over a week, and a single collision at that speed would wipe out half of the planet ....
No one said we were using Portal type Portals.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 285