Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212398 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Wha?
« Reply #1875 on: October 14, 2010, 03:50:24 pm »

The crazy vanished sometime while you were unconscious.
And yes, Jim is the guard we repeatedly woke up with hard-hitting icicles to the tower wall during the 'demon attacks'

Normally I'm less of a grammar/spelling Nazi, but there are some things I just have the urge to correct. Also I'm kind of sad now, I was starting to like the idea of the crazy guy still living in the village.

Off Topic: you don't mind the cameo in JUSTICE!! do you? I can just use someone else if you do.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: October 14, 2010, 03:51:28 pm »

Find some students(use psionics to gauge their talent). Then change one section of the walls from the outside, by removing all crevices and compressing it's surface, so they can hardly be penetrated by tools intended to destroy or scale them. Make sure your students see this. Tell them to train this ability. also floating.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: October 14, 2010, 03:52:08 pm »

When we do the portal, also put up an InfinistrongTM Ice Shield along the sides of the moat. That way, neither a destructive collision nor an escaping fallen person are possible. Also, sacrifice the broken, bloody corpse of Physics on an altar made from the Fourth Wall's rubble.

Metamance a mana potion into existence.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: October 14, 2010, 03:59:14 pm »

I have a cameo in JUSTICE?
No, I don't mind. feel free to throw a link in here if you want.

"I'm not dead yet!"
You make the altar anyway, and it coughs up a blue liquid in a flask for some reason. Who knows why, its the forth wall (its remains, anyway)
Now, what should he do to get Physics to stop saying that? (after studying the mana potion)

Well, if we're going to have cameos...Why not have Mr. SCIENCE and his Clockstop?

some nutjob calling himself a SCIENTIST!! walks into town, acting like hes temporally slowed or something, since he reacts to something a few second slower than expected. really hard to understand him, too.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: October 14, 2010, 04:00:13 pm »

... no friction? good that we didn't complete the portal then. a single object would speed up to 99.99% the speed of light over a week, and a single collision at that speed would wipe out half of the planet ....
No one said we were using Portal type Portals.
Lets remember terminal velosity here.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: October 14, 2010, 04:00:59 pm »

why should we have to do the work now. we should only instruct. fill a leading role ... also: split the masons guild in 2, one stonecutters guild and one builder's guild. that way they have to divide the power and get easier to control.

also also:
... no friction? good that we didn't complete the portal then. a single object would speed up to 99.99% the speed of light over a week, and a single collision at that speed would wipe out half of the planet ....
terminal velocity needs a restricting force, that would normally be friction. remove it, and it is only limited by "Special Relativity"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 04:05:13 pm by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: October 14, 2010, 04:03:21 pm »

Cameo in Justice
It's in standard 15 posts per page, so that might not be the most accurate thing in the world.

Taste some of the bizarre blue liquid to see what it does.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: October 14, 2010, 04:05:16 pm »

No air resistance.

Fine. Physics wants to go the hard way, metamance a new dead corpse of Physics into being. Then dump it down the moat.

Also, perhaps there is an ability to convert kinetic energy to mana. Then our moat is more useful.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: October 14, 2010, 04:05:20 pm »

Terminal velocity only exists because of friction. We removed friction.

Anyway, have the man of SCIENCE upgrade our bots before he leaves.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: October 14, 2010, 04:07:00 pm »

Lets remember terminal velocity here.
Doesn't that need Physics, though? its kinda...well, look up. its in no shape to be making huge explosions happen, or limit falling speeds.

Lillipad: if JUSTICE ever goes in our apartment, make sure the (soon-to-be) dented masterwork wooden table that menaces with spikes is in it, please.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: October 14, 2010, 04:09:03 pm »

terminal velocity needs a restricting force, that would normally be friction. remove it, and it is only limited by "Special Relativity"

Cheater. Editing in a ninja doesn't count.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: October 14, 2010, 04:09:32 pm »

Deal.

On Topic:
Taste some of the bizarre blue liquid to see what it does.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 04:14:07 pm by Lillipad »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: October 14, 2010, 04:12:42 pm »

whats a /suote? :P

You look at the blue goo. its looks covered in that glowing stuff, which you assume is magicalness.
You wonder how you could reproduce it, since the flask seems to be enchanted to make you want to drink the whole thing at once.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: October 14, 2010, 04:14:58 pm »

Just metamance several hundred copies of it.

And I have no idea what you're talking about when you say 'suote' Aklyon.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: October 14, 2010, 04:17:38 pm »

You're too low on magic to do more metamancy, and don't think the blue flask goo is worth passing out over.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 285