Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: YOU ARE CAVEDWELLING ZOOKEEPER VILLAIN, the Master Escaper  (Read 11230 times)

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
YOU ARE CAVEDWELLING ZOOKEEPER VILLAIN, the Master Escaper
« on: September 18, 2010, 06:11:25 pm »

So...this is a game. You people suggest what our villain here does next, and I roll my virtual dice and try not to be too lazy in my updating ( for the first couple of days, anyways ). But first, you should totally answer these next few questions! It'll be fun!

Unless you'd prefer to listen to some...backstory? And geography? And other things I am probably going to end up contradicting several times through the course of this game?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Here's where you get to decide some things about the villain.

1. First, we need to decide on a gender for our villain ( or is villain a gender-exclusive term? In that case, villainess, I suppose?)
A. Male
B. Female

2. A name? Just pick a nice one.

3. Our villain lives in a evil headquarters small, rather shitty house in
A. Shamalama, a large village built on the east coast of the continent. It also has an important port. It is surrounded by forested hills ( except in the east. That would be silly. )
B. Queng-Queng, a large village built next to a volcano. Now, this volcano is still active, but amazing scientific magic protects the village. The volcano itself is located in the west, deep in a vast forest.
C. Sjingpingpong, an extensive series of tunnels and rooms hewn out into the mountainrange in the north of the continent. It was intended to serve as a shelter for everyone during the Bad Stuff Age, but apparently it didn’t save them. It is also giant, and most of the tunnels haven’t been explored yet ( mainly because many of them have also been collapsed ) by it’s population, as they prefer to stay in the rooms and tunnels near the entrances, “where it’s safer”.
D. The capital of the continent, located in the middle of it. It has the largest population of all the cities, but has very plain surroundings. The King resides here, who supposedly rules all of the other cities. In reality, he doesn’t even have any power in the capital itself most of the time.

4. Here, our villain also owns a
A. Small herbalists store, experimenting with and selling potions and poisons
B. A tiny library
C. A small zoo
D. A small temple

Bestiary:
Regenerative bunnies:
StanStan:
Arachnis Tarar:
Flying Boulder Creature:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:38:31 pm by Flagrarus »
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: EVIL Villain of DOOM!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 07:06:24 pm »

1: Gender Confused Eunice.
2: (I'll let someone else decide)
3: TUNNELS!!!!!!!!
4: Small Zoo!!!!!!!!

We shall Raise an Army of Monsters from the cute little animals we already have and then CONQUER THE WORLD!!!
Who needs minions when the Cute little fluffy animals can do all our work for us, Man is weak where the animal kingdom is many and strong!!!!
AND YES!!!!! We speak always in a loud voice!!!!!!!!!!
MUST MAKE MAN FEAR US!!!!!!

We also have tea and cookies for those that visit, it would be nice for some company...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 07:10:48 pm »

2. Vivid Villaine

Also, would a zoo really be a good idea for a home town in side the mountain made of a series of tunnels? Where would the light come from?
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 07:20:11 pm »

1: Gender Confused Eunice.
2: Vivid Villaine
3: TUNNELS!!!!!!!!
4: Small Zoo!!!!!!!!
LOUD VOICE!!!!!!!!

Light matters not for our underground beasts. Our favorite is Stanstan, a large mole-ish creature with six limbs.

Doret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 07:22:33 pm »

And our second favorite is the world's most deadliest translucent cave spider! With venom deadly enough to wipe an entire town out with a single drop! Too bad it's tiny fangs can't pierce Human/Dwarf/Elf/Kobold/Goblin skin.
(If you agree that it's our second favorite that is.)

Oblivion2007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 07:31:57 pm »

1. Male
2. Bob Ross
3. C: Sjingpingpong
4. C: A Small Zoo

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 07:46:29 pm »

Alright, so...Gender Confused Eunuch it is. That's a pretty good reason to become a villain, I guess.
I didn’t quite catch your name though, what was it again?

Now, some new questions for you!

5. So we've established you are a tunneldwelling zookeeper. What kind of animals do you have in your zoo ( outside of StanStan and your translucent cave spider, who you haven’t bothered to name )
A. A bunch of small, cuddly bunnies with awesome regenerative magic powers.
B. Bugs. Blood-sucking bugs. A lot of them. Sure, you could just step on them and they'd be dead, but when there's so many...
C. Invisible ninja-squirrels.
D. Snakes with a deadly venom. They fire their fangs at prey, and at stupid people who try to pet them.
E. Two very well-trained Firedogs.
F. The Blob.
G. A giant bat you found underground. You’ve tried to ride it, but haven’t succeeded yet.
H. A cat. It purrs. It can also walk on walls, and it helps keep your headquarters free from rats.

6. Now tell me, what are your talents? You have 3, by the way.
A. Speech
B. Herbalism
C. Weapon ( pick one. Remember, cliche medieval fantasy time period )
D. Stealth
E. Construction
F. Animals
G.Treasure hunting
H. Money
I. ( A very small understanding of ) Magic
J. Judge of character
K. Managing

7. In your small underground house, you have already dug out a secret part of your evil lair. You started with the most important part, which is obviously
A. The dungeons
B. Trapped entrance
C. Evil Office
D. Laboratory
E. Secret tunnels to other places within Sjingpingpong.

8. Let’s talk about your relationship with the rest of Sjingpingpong. What do they know about you?
A. They don’t know I’m here. If nobody knows I exist, they won’t know where to look for me! Too bad nobody ever comes to my zoo, though.
B. Some people know about my zoo, but as far as they know, it’s run by my apprentice, Horl. He’s pretty good at it, so I don’t care that he occasionally robs a customer.
C. Lots of people, knows who I am, but on the flipside, I know quite a few people who I think might be interested in joining me when I start my evil plan.
D. I have a reputation here as “that crazy guy who’s always trying to take over the world.” I even have my own fanclub!
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 07:51:50 pm »

Code: [Select]
5. So we've established you are a tunneldwelling zookeeper. What kind of animals do you have in your zoo ( outside of StanStan and your translucent cave spider, who you haven’t bothered to name )
[1] A. A bunch of small, cuddly bunnies with awesome regenerative magic powers.

[1] F. Animals
[1] I. ( A very small understanding of ) Magic
[1] K. Managing

7. In your small underground house, you have already dug out a secret part of your evil lair. You started with the most important part, which is obviously
[1] D. Laboratory

8. Let’s talk about your relationship with the rest of Sjingpingpong. What do they know about you?
[1] B. Some people know about my zoo, but as far as they know, it’s run by my apprentice, Horl. He’s pretty good at it, so I don’t care that he occasionally robs a customer.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 08:37:52 pm »

[1] A. A bunch of small, cuddly bunnies with awesome regenerative magic powers.
[1] F. The Blob.

[2] F. Animals
[2] I. ( A very small understanding of ) Magic
[2] K. Managing

[2] D. Laboratory

[1] B. Some people know about my zoo, but as far as they know, it’s run by my apprentice, Horl. He’s pretty good at it, so I don’t care that he occasionally robs a customer.
[1] D. I have a reputation here as “that crazy guy who’s always trying to take over the world.” I even have my own fanclub!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 08:41:57 pm »

5. I think its the Invisible Ninja Squirrels, I just need to find them.... Or maybe It was the Firedogs... Can't really remember (Vote for both of these)
6. The Animals LOVE me. As much as I LOVE them, though I have Yet to start my project...... I also construct many of my own things, I think the Ninja Squirrels help me, but then again I can never tell. Oh and take a Guess on how I am able to fund all this. There is a ton of Treasue in these tunnels...
7. You fool, I already HAVE built my Lab, now I am working on my special Office...
8. I am very popular, that Horl person who helps out around the Zoo is also the leader of my Fan Club, though I don't like how they call me the 'Crazy Guy trying to Conquer the World' though...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Doret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 09:59:01 pm »

I agree with Nirur on everything he said, now listen. Our name is Vivid Villaine! It's simple. We initial with a W because our initials are VV. Vivid Vivaine, the zoo keeper of cuddly fluffy regenerating form tail amputation bunnies. We shall be hits with animals all around, and manage the zoo like no one else! We know a little magic toooo. We apparently dug out a Laboratory! And Horl sometimes steals stuff.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 07:31:13 am »

[2] A. A bunch of small, cuddly bunnies with awesome regenerative magic powers. ( This )
[1] F. The Blob.
[1] C. Invisible ninja-squirrels.

[4] F. Animals ( This )
[3] I. ( A very small understanding of ) Magic ( This )
[3] K. Managing ( This )
[1] G. Treasure Hunting
[1] E. Construction

[4] D. Laboratory ( This )

[2] B. Some people know about my zoo, but as far as they know, it’s run by my apprentice, Horl. He’s pretty good at it, so I don’t care that he occasionally robs a customer. ( This )
[2] D. I have a reputation here as “that crazy guy who’s always trying to take over the world.” I even have my own fanclub!

I'll be going with these, then. Sorry, no fanclubs for you (yet)!

You wake up in your underground house. You grab your magical flashlight ( every resident gets one, they are quite useful. You once opened it, trying to learn more about the magic that powered it, but all you saw was some stupid black chip. ) and navigate the underground maze to check up on your zoo. The underground tunnels are lit by glowing orbs hanging from the ceiling. You've always wanted to steal one, but you can't reach them. Anyways, when you get there, Horl has already opened. No customers yet, which means you have an opportunity to talk to Horl for a bit.

"Morning, boss", he says. He hands you the money the zoo made yesterday ( minus his 10 percent ).
500 moniez get!

Now, what to do? You could go and work with the animals for a bit, though you would have to stop if any customers came. Besides, it'll be closed tomorrow anyways, so it might be better to just wait.

You've thought about expanding your zoo, as well. Apparently, there's quite a few unknown creatures in the deeper areas of Sjingpingpong, and a few of them seem to have made their way up to one of the living areas. They made quite a mess there, too, from what you've heard. Slaughtered everyone during the night. You have a blowgun and tranquilizer darts, so you might be able to capture one of them.

You could go shopping with your new moniez. You don't even have a villain costume yet! You don't look very intimidating in your normal clothes, so you should eventually get one anyways.

You could go to the library. You've heard they recently got a shipping of those self-help books, and you might pick up some skills by reading some of them. Sounds boring, though.

You could talk to Horl a bit longer. Maybe there's something you want to ask him?

Or, you could continue working on your zoo. Sure, you're not very good at building stuff, but you managed to build that laboratory...eventually.

Of course, feel free with any other action that our villain could spend his time doing, I just wanted to give you some suggestions :)

Skills:

Inventory:

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 08:45:50 am »

Go capture some beasties.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 08:56:40 am »

You decide that expanding your zoo should be your primary concern right now. Any creature that can slaughter several humans ( sleeping or not ) should be a nice addition to your army of monsters.

You grab your blowgun and 30 darts and head down towards the area where the beasts attacked, (9...I roll 1-100.) but several guards are guarding the entrance. You're not a great speaker, but perhaps you could convince them to let you in? Of course, a few tranquilizer darts might also do the trick, but you'd have to be stealthy, as you'd prefer not to be seen shooting guards with darts. Not until your evil army of horrifying creatures is ready, at least.

Skills:

Inventory:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:00:20 am by Flagrarus »

Doret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: EVIL Cavedwelling Zookeeper of DOOM!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 10:33:14 am »

Go and name that breed of tiny translucent cave spiders you discovered one day. We obviously have many of them, and thus can use 20 or so to spook the guards....Hehe.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12