Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 61875 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - APOCALYPSE?
« Reply #1080 on: November 12, 2010, 11:01:32 pm »

Screw them, they can't stop me, also you never told me how my actions went last turn, namely defeating both UPA fleets with my defensive force and attacking their planet nearest the top with Armada 1.
Do you really need to know what happened while the Ultimate Guardian guarded, when you're planning to blow everything up anyway?
Also, unstoppability or not, I need to have everyone's actions first, since this is obviously the final turn, unless several nukes get a bad roll, and the ending should always try to be at least a tiny bit Epic.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: November 12, 2010, 11:04:27 pm »

I've never blowing everything up.  I'm hunting A.I. Alpha down, then I'm locking him in one weak robot body as I torture him to death.  That is even if he survives the nuclear holocaust of the UPA.  THE VASARI WILL OVERCOME!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: November 12, 2010, 11:07:52 pm »

Yes you are blowing everything up.
Berserker Vasari Nukes go towards UPA.
They hit, UPA launches its nukes before exploding.
Anon survives due to not being on either side, and you're out of nukes (and out of planets to make more of on) to threaten them with.

thats pretty much what you've got right now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: November 12, 2010, 11:11:27 pm »

The UPA nukes can't be launched across the vast expanse of space if I'm understanding their technology correctly.  Furthermore they lack the ships to launch them.  Also, I said I'm building a fleet to go take over Anon's planet with the first Army.  Besides, I should have the First, Second, and Third, Armada's left since none of them or their production facilities got blasted.  If each of them has a nuke equipped.  That's 20 nukes of destruction, more than enough to deal the UPA.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 11:14:04 pm by V-Norrec »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: November 12, 2010, 11:13:46 pm »

Last turn doesn't have to stay in bounds if it makes it sound cooler to me.
Thier nukes being able to launch before the planets explode does, so nyea.
I think he had mostly city-killers anyway, which could be used as antifleet instead.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: November 12, 2010, 11:16:29 pm »

Anon's planet is nothing but slaves with nothing to really do. RAM could probably just hand it to you, and you'd be stuck with the burden of the planet.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: November 12, 2010, 11:17:37 pm »

That is distinctly unfair towards me however.  Also, their planets would be wiped out at FTL speeds, all I have to do is jump from one planet to another in Hyperspace, launch 1 Nuke at FTL speeds, move on to the next planet.  I tech researched to this point, if they wanted to have a threat they could pull off at any time they should have researched deep-space nuclear missiles or something.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: November 12, 2010, 11:19:59 pm »

I didn't say They'd go as fast.
or get there at all, maybe.

I just said you won't get away with it unscathed, most likely with major ship losses rather than planets.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: November 12, 2010, 11:22:20 pm »

Fine, well we don't even have his turn yet.  Not that there is really much for him to decide to do.  Even if he starts producing, it won't matter, they won't be finished in time to stop my advance.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: November 12, 2010, 11:27:05 pm »

The UPA's apocalypse bunkers should be relatively safe. They aren't on his planets, so they should only be blown into space. I'm not saying that this is a good thing for him, but none of us can fully become extinct this turn.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - War!
« Reply #1090 on: November 13, 2010, 12:32:48 am »

FIRE ALL NUKES AT THE OTHER EMPIRE AND IT'S FLEETS.

Have our missile bases ready to launch anti-missiles missiles.

DECLARE MARTIAL LAW. HAVE EVERYTHING USED TO SAVE US. OH GOD I DON'T WANNA DIE!

Have more of the civilians continue to flee to the colonies. Evacuate civilians to the emegency bunkers.

Make more ships.

Hire all mercenary ships.

Attack Apple, somehow.

BUILD HYPERSPACE NULLIFIERS ON EACH PLANET.

Print MOAR MONEY!

Have the third fleet attack the other empire along with the other two fleets.

Make capital ships

Have our elite team of hackers hack the middle planet. Have our elite team of hackers hack the other empire or die in the attempt. Have GLaDOS hack all incoming missiles and send them back to their originators.

Have fleets 1 and 2 continue attacking the other empire.

Make hardcopies of all essential data, like GLaDOS's code, then flee into space in a ship that with enough supplies to support me for centuries. Leave the UPA in the hands of GLaDOS. If possible, set up some sort fo communicator back to the UPA to maintain minimal control.

MOAR NUKES! And most of them weresupposed to be big nukes, not city-killers, I just wanted some city-killers as well.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:14:36 am by Demonic Spoon »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: November 13, 2010, 12:35:12 am »

Armegeddon shelters won't stop either LAZORS or what I presume to be Cthulu.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: November 13, 2010, 12:36:36 am »

Which is why we aren't aggravating the ULTIMATE GUARDIAN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: November 13, 2010, 12:38:06 am »

If we could tackle them it would be quite a showdown, wouldn't it?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: November 13, 2010, 12:38:40 am »

Showdown as in they annihilate us with their LAZORS?
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 77