Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11037 11038 [11039]

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14422510 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #165570 on: September 20, 2024, 11:06:01 pm »

Jesus, can we keep this shit out of the emotion threads?

The Isreal thread was nuked for a reason (see, people unable to talk about it civilly), that doesn't mean shit up this thread instead.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #165571 on: September 20, 2024, 11:12:39 pm »

Precisely why I said we shouldn’t, but then I get told I support terrorism because if you don’t absolutely support one side you must support the other, instead of maybe not wanting to see six decades of pointless violence and hate continue until one people has been completely and utterly destroyed, by people who don’t see the irony of their own position.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

zhijinghaofromchina

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a fan of 矮人要塞
    • View Profile
« Reply #165572 on: Today at 01:59:56 am »

But really, what is stopping china from doing this to whomever they want? They make most of our electronics, so it would be possible.

Haha, after this accident, there is a joke spread here that china’s iPhone users are all idiots, if America and China got in wars , the American soldiers would use their remote controls, and all the iPhones in China would exploded severely.

Both China Threat Theory and America Threat Theory are both funny, their absurdity was showed in these two interesting ‘jokes’… :P
问苍茫大地,谁主沉浮?我主沉浮!
Ask the vast land , who is in charge of the ups and downs .
I am in charge of the ups and downs !

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165573 on: Today at 02:01:16 am »

Why don't you guys just make a new thread about the Israel war like they did for the Ukraine war, then you guys can argue about it all you want without disrupting unrelated threads.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165574 on: Today at 03:01:54 am »

I did, it got locked.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165575 on: Today at 03:27:31 am »

Dang didn't realize there had already been two threads.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 11037 11038 [11039]