Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 10999

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13607129 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #7560 on: April 11, 2012, 12:16:12 am »

I wouldn't worry about it. Name a functional difference.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7561 on: April 11, 2012, 12:53:55 am »

My room is starting to smell of rot, sweat and farts. I keep opening my window to let the smell out. I have looked around everywhere, couldnt find the source.

WTF
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7562 on: April 11, 2012, 01:22:23 am »

I stand on top of page 3 when the members are sorted by post count. WTF. I am here way too often.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7563 on: April 11, 2012, 02:03:54 am »

Haha, I'm near the bottom of page 6!

...wait how the fuck did I get over 3000 posts in ~8 months?
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #7564 on: April 11, 2012, 02:08:19 am »

I recently found out that I don't exist....
.........I don't know how to feel about this....
Realistically? About the same as you did before. Think about it; this knowledge changes nothing. It merely verifies rigorously as true what was always true.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7565 on: April 11, 2012, 02:19:22 am »

You're all figments of my imagination anyway so I don't see why it's such a big revelation.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7566 on: April 11, 2012, 02:24:26 am »

You're all figments of my imagination anyway so I don't see why it's such a big revelation.
You imagined me? There must be something seriously wrong with your imagination.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7567 on: April 11, 2012, 02:28:56 am »

Eeyup!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7568 on: April 11, 2012, 02:34:47 am »

I recently found out that I don't exist....
.........I don't know how to feel about this....
Did you murder your past self in an attempt to achieve godhood?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #7569 on: April 11, 2012, 04:02:52 am »

My room is starting to smell of rot, sweat and farts. I keep opening my window to let the smell out. I have looked around everywhere, couldnt find the source.

WTF
We once had two cats who had a secret stash of half-eaten mice in the house. Suffice to say the air quality quickly degraded to the point of "unbreatheable". That might be the case in your room?

WTF:
"What's behind the sky? "
"Space, and the stars."
"What's behind space?"
"Uhh.... I... don't know, actually"
"I think there's magma behind that"

Logical, since I explained about that a few days ago that magma is below us, but she's now completely obsessed with what is behind the walls of our universe, and magma.

She's almost ready for B12 :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:24:10 am by Siquo »

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7570 on: April 11, 2012, 04:57:21 am »

Good thing you didn't tell her what's actually there.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7571 on: April 11, 2012, 06:53:42 am »

WTF
We once had two cats who had a secret stash of half-eaten mice in the house. Suffice to say the air quality quickly degraded to the point of "unbreatheable". That might be the case in your room?

I got a dog, but i doubt that she would be catching mice and hiding them.
I am suddenly getting a hunch its my 3 week old bin of dirty clothes.. MOOOOOOOOM

Its going to be a hell for my girlfriend when we move together.. hehehehehehehehehehe
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7572 on: April 11, 2012, 07:14:46 am »

You never know. My late mastiff sometimes left chewed spiders in my pillow as appretiation gifts.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7573 on: April 11, 2012, 08:42:19 am »

You never know. My late mastiff sometimes left chewed spiders in my pillow as appretiation gifts.
Which implies that you live somewhere where spiders are large enough that they are still recognizable as such after being chewed on by a mastiff. I would offer my condolences, but you've probably already been subverted by a giant spider that you swallowed in your sleep, which has subsequently set up residence in your lungs.

Ed:

Okay, got an email from my father. We've been repairing and fixing up our house for close to a decade now. Yesterday, he tore out part of the dormer to clean and to replace the rotted wood, and found something. After extensive cleaning, it turned out to be this:

My question is: how badly is my family cursed, and how long will it be until I am killed horribly?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:20:37 am by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7574 on: April 11, 2012, 09:39:38 am »

I'd say you've got till Wednesday. But you'll be killed by a Velociraptor named Steve, so at least you have that.
Pages: 1 ... 503 504 [505] 506 507 ... 10999