Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 1572

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2321609 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #9825 on: September 21, 2013, 08:58:17 pm »

Did you know that armor which allows you to take several shots to the face, sit in radioactive material for a while, and can stop jumping parasite space crabs from infecting you instantly folds to a giant alien bug version of a bull? Neither did I.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9826 on: September 21, 2013, 09:15:53 pm »

DCSS, that bastard Mennas penetrated my poor kobold in every hole

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9827 on: September 21, 2013, 09:25:43 pm »

Goddamn blonde jerk, trying to steal credit for my kills.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #9828 on: September 21, 2013, 10:47:38 pm »

556 monk12 the Basher (level 6, -5/50 HPs)
             Began as a Minotaur Chaos Knight on Sept 22, 2013.
             Was a Plaything of Xom.
             Killed from afar by a worker ant (33 damage)
             ... with an exploding inner flame
             ... hexed by Xom

So yeah, that did more damage than I thought it was gonna. At least this time Xom didn't hit me with half a dozen bad mutations first.

varnish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9829 on: September 22, 2013, 01:17:05 am »

Duke Marsiglio of Tuscany died of pneumonia at age 19. Unlike his father, who died of pneumonia at age 33. Whose own father died a maimed cripple at age 30. Whose mother was assassinated at 23. Her brother being murdered at 14, and his older brother dying in battle at 18... and there's more.

Ok, anyway. My most entertainingly disastrous game of crusader kings 2 yet. Not one character has lived to be forty. The current duchess is three. And she has consumption. And her uncle wants her dead. And her younger sister has consumption too.

The most fun I've had in the game.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9830 on: September 22, 2013, 02:51:00 am »

Centaur Hunter with a bow, was doing well until I discovered a burning alter of Makhleb surrounded by lava..... and guarded by an iron devil. Also qualifies as a YASD due to the fact that I could have easily just ran away, due to centaurs being pretty fast, but I thought I could take him. Se la vie

This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9831 on: September 22, 2013, 04:49:40 am »

Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9832 on: September 22, 2013, 02:16:25 pm »

*C'est.
Lrn3French.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: September 22, 2013, 02:17:44 pm »

*C'est.
Lrn3French.
I don't blame him. The more logical thing is to tell the French "lrn2spellphonetically". Seriously, French orthography is so painfully bad that it would be easier to learn if they switched to Chinese characters.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: September 22, 2013, 02:18:54 pm »

*C'est.
Lrn3French.
I don't blame him. The more logical thing is to tell the French "lrn2spellphonetically". Seriously, French orthography is so painfully bad that it would be easier to learn if they switched to Chinese characters.
You'd be better off in doing it in a language that isn't English.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9835 on: September 22, 2013, 02:30:57 pm »

*C'est.
Lrn3French.
You'd be better off in doing it in a language that isn't English.
What goes around comes around, given that many of the true irregularities in English are in words of French origin.

Don't get me wrong, English has its own share of problems, but French is no better, which is especially clear compared with other romance languages which have easily the most clear phonetic spellings of any European languages.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9836 on: September 22, 2013, 02:54:13 pm »

Killed in battle with 3 Darknuts at once. I had used up my last bottle of Superb Soup on the battle with several Redead + archers + rat ghost things, and I only had a few hundred Rupees left for my magic armor. Even if I'd had full health, I don't think I could have taken them.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

lionstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9837 on: September 22, 2013, 02:54:38 pm »

Led the siege against Singal and captured it. Had 20+ relations with every lord in Sarleon. Had 61 relation with the king himself. I was so sure I would FINALLY, after 900 days, be given a fief larger than a village. I persuaded everyone but the king to support me, because the king is married to Leofwine or something. After a few days I got a message that I had been offered a village near Singal which I could refuse or accept and either choice would prevent me from getting any more fiefs for a while. Cue me refusing it and Leofwine getting Singal immediately afterward.

I renounced my oath to Ulric and charged his elite army in blind rage, getting all my soldiers killed and me and my companions thrown into the dungeon of Sarleon.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 03:15:30 pm by lionstar »

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: September 22, 2013, 03:44:08 pm »

Note to self: Blimps are NOT a good getaway vehicle once you hit 4/5 stars.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9839 on: September 22, 2013, 04:01:38 pm »

Note to self: Blimps are NOT a good getaway vehicle once you hit 4/5 stars.

Ugh... We pre ordered that and thought we'd get the blimp for free, but it turns out we still need to download it. We don't have XBOX Live.

I tried chanting to possess an enemy, but I didn't see the security thingy in the corner. It shocked me, causing me to drop all 9 of my grenades which promptly exploded, freezing the game just as the screen turned completely white. It was pretty funny.

Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 1572