Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 77

Author Topic: BYOR5.5 - Day 9: Just Kidding. Game Over.  (Read 130550 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR5.5 - Day 3: Mr.Person Got Better [1 Replacement Requested]
« Reply #705 on: January 12, 2011, 03:13:09 pm »

Did you just claim scum.

No. I think you're town, however Org you might be. And you technically claimed cop.
No.

You say you think I'm town, I want to see why you think I'm town, scum can fake-claim.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 12, 2011, 03:15:29 pm »

Because I trust you. In the end, reading you comes from the gut feeling.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 12, 2011, 03:19:41 pm »

You shouldn't believe someone is town because of your gut, go hang on a rope.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 12, 2011, 07:19:55 pm »

Hm. Stagnating again.

Toaster, your nuking is a day action, yes? If so, you should do it now. If we let you wait until the end of the day, you'll have no incentive to go through with it. Therefore, I vote Toaster until he carries it out. If you are still looking for suggestions on whom, I'd say Pandar, as I still think he's scummy, and his kittens make him pretty much lynch immune.

I also suggest all of you who also think Toaster should nuke someone today, vote him now or he'll chicken out of it. You can return to your voting targets after that.

Once Toster carries out what he said he'd do, I'll go back to voting Argembarger, as I still think he's the best one to lynch as he's both potential scum and potential cultist.

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 12, 2011, 07:30:24 pm »

But if Pandar is town, your getting rid of our power power role.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 12, 2011, 07:44:57 pm »

Once Toster carries out what he said he'd do, I'll go back to voting Argembarger, as I still think he's the best one to lynch as he's both potential scum and potential cultist.
Now wait just a goddamned minute. Zathras, what makes you think there's a revivocult out there, hmmmm?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 12, 2011, 07:47:24 pm »

Why would Ottofar even say that? :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: January 12, 2011, 07:47:50 pm »

But if wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak.

I don't believe Pandar to be town. In fact, I believe him to be a particularly powerful role for scum. In any case, it's not like he's been useful at all, and Nirur is likely to keep blocking him as long as he's got powers, so we're wasting at least one town power role anyway. No, we're better off without his kittens.

I just want Toaster to either nuke someone or hang. It doesn't have to be Pandar, that's just my top choice. Org, if you agree that Toaster must nuke someone, please vote him before he gets away with his utterly scummy day 2 with no consequences.

PPE: Irony: I don't, but he's on both lists as prepared by those who think there may be, so it's statistically a better choice to lynch. Plus the meta-argument of saving us a replacement.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 12, 2011, 07:52:14 pm »

But if wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak.

I don't believe Pandar to be town. In fact, I believe him to be a particularly powerful role for scum. In any case, it's not like he's been useful at all, and Nirur is likely to keep blocking him as long as he's got powers, so we're wasting at least one town power role anyway. No, we're better off without his kittens.

I just want Toaster to either nuke someone or hang. It doesn't have to be Pandar, that's just my top choice. Org, if you agree that Toaster must nuke someone, please vote him before he gets away with his utterly scummy day 2 with no consequences.

PPE: Irony: I don't, but he's on both lists as prepared by those who think there may be, so it's statistically a better choice to lynch. Plus the meta-argument of saving us a replacement.
I think Toaster should nuke you.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 12, 2011, 07:53:56 pm »

Oh yeah.
Claim time.
I am Viktor Reznov.
Two powers.
Where's Reznov? I am night kill immune, but my vote doesn't count. Because I am a hallucination/brainwashing thing.
Soldier's Instinct. Its a little detective action thing.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: January 12, 2011, 08:01:22 pm »

As a reminder: Toaster did defend intensely (directly and indirectly) Jokerman D1 and D2, he did fail to express an opinion on him until strongly pressed, he did then dismiss all and went with his "gut feel" of town (he did call him town, and opposed his lynch until the end), and continued to support his previously scummy acts. Toaster is scum and the prime candidate as Joker's scumbuddy; the only reason people let him off the hook was because of his offer to nuke someone today. But if we don't threaten to lynch him, he won't do it: the scummiest guy lives another day, and the question remains unresolved. We should not allow this.

Once he goes through with it, we can safely return our votes to whomever we individually think is a better target for the lynch.

PPE: Org, your role sounds like a scum role.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 12, 2011, 08:05:47 pm »

Interesting claim, Org. Makes me want to nuke you a lot less.

However, we still need a target. I guess I'm leaning more towards Pandar, despite not believing his claim to begin with and wanting to see his roleflip.

Zathras, I don't think Toaster would be that bold in trying to wriggle out of it, but yes, if he doesn't blow up I'm in full favor of lynching him instead.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: January 12, 2011, 08:13:16 pm »

Zathras, I don't think Toaster would be that bold in trying to wriggle out of it, but yes, if he doesn't blow up I'm in full favor of lynching him instead.

You need to use some red text there, or it's just empty words. "In favour of lynching him" has never lynched anyone.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 12, 2011, 08:23:02 pm »

You need to use some red text there, or it's just empty words. "In favour of lynching him" has never lynched anyone.
I didn't realize we were just a couple hours from the end of the day, and in light of our indecision didn't think Toaster was really stalling. But yes, I suppose you're right.

Toaster, the time is now. I support nuking Pandarsenic.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 12, 2011, 08:25:27 pm »

Toaster, nuke time. I also support nuking Pandarsenic.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 77