Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 77

Author Topic: BYOR5.5 - Day 9: Just Kidding. Game Over.  (Read 130536 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Kaderpa, guys, thoughts, now.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

I was asked about why I was voting Arg. He seemed scummy to me D1 mostly through his support and chainsaw-defence of Pandarsenic, plus scummy agreement with Toaster. This last is less valid now since Toaster flipped town, though. I also counted against him that those who believe there is a revivocult had him in his list as potential leader (plus the replacement thing). We are still looking for Jokerman's scumbuddies, though, right? People seem to have somewhat forgotten that, I think. Given Toaster's flip, here's what I think of those who remain regarding Joker's scumbudditude (I'll note Nirur's notes on cultist chances as well):

Zathras - Died. Impossible.
Mr.Person - Died. Impossible.
NativeForeigner - Would have been the strongest bus ever. Hardly.
IronyOwl - See above. Hardly.
Nirur Torir - Also strongly against Jokerman. Difficult.
Ottofar - Has been neutralised. Doesn't matter.

Pandarsenic - He's got an odd role, has acted scummy. Maybe.
Org - Has scummy role, and is Org. On Nirur's cult list. Maybe
Argembarger - Supported Jokerman and Toaster through D1. Toaster's flip absolves him some, but still was scummy. In Nirur's cult list.
MysteriousBluePuppet - Middle of the road. Seems scummy to me, but hardly compelling. Maybe. Also on Nirur's list.
Archangel - Was strongly against Pandar D1; irritable apathy disinclines me to share a game with him. If he doesn't care, neither do I. Plus was somewhat scummy and is on Nirur's list. Claim seems consistent with what he's done, but it's also a possible scum role (day ending, unblockable, protection; great role for scum!)

In conclusion, Archangel, go bother someone else.

PPE: Kaderpa?
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think hes refreshing his repertoire.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Archie deserves to die anyways.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I am actually going to unvote.
Urgh I hate doing this.
Native

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Why.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I dont think Arch is scum.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dont think Arch is scum.

Could you evaluate for the rest of us?

Also, why me?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Eh.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Yeah.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh...
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Pandar stop lurking.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Did some rereading. Argembarger was fairly uncertain over Jokerman (like here), and seemed to be trying to make killing an SK to be a towntell, or something. He was also very, very lurky (like pointed out here) even before requesting a replacement. Definitely potential scum, but I don't think there's enough material to call him definite scum.

I did uncover something else interesting, however:

IronyOwl is still kitten-killing scum, and I'll be glad to die to prove it.
This is from when Archangel dayhammered Pandar. Ignore the IronyOwl part, he meant Archangel.

What I find fascinating is that he said he'd be willing to die to prove Archangel scum- but he supposedly knew the whole time that he was immortal. Not only did he not mention anything about how useless this action was, it sort of seems like he was implying his roleflip would implicate Archangel, which obviously it wouldn't.

What's also interesting is he pulled a similar "I'm willing to be a martyr here" move here, after supposedly missing Toaster's rather mild declaration of target.

So Pandar, what was up with that? Why so coy about Archangel wasting his power, and why say you're willing to "die" to prove something when you're actually just slightly inconvenienced?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

I didn't realize my revive applied to lynches at the time. I assumed it only protected from nightkills.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That was a slightly less productive not-shorten/extension than I'd hoped.

My vote stays on an Archangel lynch. Both for reasons I stated earlier, and that his latest posts make me suspicious of his claims of complete apathy.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 77