Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So...

Carefully pry what you can see out of the mine with minimal vibration while floating on hoverboards (barely any Materials gained, but safe)
Restart Mining, get Material. (Steady Material flow again, but cause the burrowers to start appearing)
Ignore Mine. (Explain in post, please)

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 91

Author Topic: Trapped. - (Returning?)  (Read 55821 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - Continuing!
« Reply #915 on: January 14, 2011, 07:49:56 pm »

I still have no clue what my power armor does.
Its just normal power armor. it works like you'd expect.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: January 14, 2011, 07:55:42 pm »

I go and bother townspeople until they lend me a telescope/binoculars that I can use to look at the dustcloud
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: January 14, 2011, 07:56:11 pm »

That's no fun, I need to add stuff to it soon. Hm... would the pirates have power doohickeys?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: January 14, 2011, 08:06:15 pm »

I go and bother townspeople until they lend me a telescope/binoculars that I can use to look at the dustcloud
The astrologer is also the Smith Metal fan. He can't hear you over his speaker testing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: January 14, 2011, 08:08:55 pm »

I take out a piece of paper and spell it out for him
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: January 14, 2011, 08:19:55 pm »

He points at the roof. it doesn't look like he has a telescope up there, but possibly. the door is locked,though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: January 14, 2011, 08:21:04 pm »

I kick the door open or something
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: January 14, 2011, 08:22:16 pm »

"Hey! Thats my property!" He yells as you kick the door down.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: January 14, 2011, 08:22:55 pm »

I promise to give him a couch in compensation and run upstairs
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: January 14, 2011, 08:46:40 pm »

"But I don't have room for that!" he yells as you run up the ladderstaircases. You can see why, the house is full of couches, with a "Certificate of Probable Legality: Patents" paper on top of one, with what looks like the couch gun schematics, the guy's signature, and Trader's signature in the part that's supposed to be officially signed. You pocket that, finish climbwalking, and push the telescope out the window. it bounces off one of the speakers and lands intact nearby.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: January 14, 2011, 08:49:06 pm »

View the sky shenanigans through the telesconoculars.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: January 14, 2011, 08:49:11 pm »

I go and use the telescope to look at the dustcloud.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: January 14, 2011, 09:05:51 pm »

The domespeople watch as the new guy argues with Power Armor Sword Guy over the telesconoculars.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: January 14, 2011, 09:09:28 pm »

I hand him the couch gun schematics and grab the telesconoculars while he's distracted  :P
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: January 14, 2011, 09:12:14 pm »

Griph hits the wrong button and turns the power armor helmet visor opaque. he runs towards what sounds like Furtaka after pocketing whatever was thrown at him, randomly hitting buttons to fix it as he runs.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 91