Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Winter Holiday: Game Over (A Hanukkah is fine too...)  (Read 12142 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Winter Holiday: Day 2 (Happy New Days Eve!)
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2011, 05:39:49 am »

Votecount:

Toaster -
Pandarsenic -
Zathras -
Zrk2 - Zathras, Inteuniso, Lordnincompoop, Jokerman
Jokerman -
Lordnincompoop - Toaster, Pandarsenic, Zrk2
Inteuniso -

Sadly, not enough extensions were heard to extend the day.

A rather large crowd has formed around Lordnincompoop. A rather much larger crowd has formed around Zrk2. It's obvious who's getting lynched today. Zrk2 protests while being dragged to the tree. Hopefully Zrk2 is part of those Santa-haters, unlike that Ottofar that's always hanging around.

Zathras plants some rope reed. Inteuniso waters the rope reed until Lordnincompoop is ready to harvest it. Jokerman transforms the rope reed fibers into a rope reed... rope. This is all clearly necessary since the tinsel is a bit tied up at the moment.

Zrk2 is placed on the top of the tree, rope around his neck and Jokerman standing behind him.

"See you in summer", said Jokerman while kicking Zrk2 down the tree. Sadly, the rope was in fact far too long. Not that'll save Zrk2 or anything, this is like a 300 meter tall tree. I guess this tree was

*dons sunglasses*

his downfall.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!!!

Alright, enough silliness and puns. After Zrk2 plummets to his doom, you guys search his body. You're not sure why, but you all know you've seen him before. You're pondering what his role and alignment are when somebody notices the large name tag prominently located on Zrk2's chest. It reads "Hello. My name is Jack Frost." After looking up the name on Wikipedia, you all realize you've made a terrible mistake. Jack Frost can't have killed Santa, he's a nobody with no real powers. He must of been one seventh of the remaining town.

Very quickly you all realize that this may be the last night any of you see alive since there's only six of you left now. This isn't about avenging Santa or saving Christmas anymore, this is now about survival.

Night 2 begins now and will continue until Monday when I wake up (sometime around 1 or 2 PM EST would be a good guess) or Sunday if you all send in your night actions before then.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Winter Holiday: Night 2 (Cool-down Period)
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2011, 05:13:06 pm »

It's getting kind of lonely as you all gather together. Sure, most of you are here, but Zathras sure isn't.

You all assume the worst when as you head off to his place. Sure enough, you find his dead body amongst a frankly appalling amount of spirits and beer. Ugh. You find no obvious wounds on his body, but then again, you can only imagine how drunk Zathras really was. You also all know for a fact the town drunk was Inti Raymi, far too boozed up to be anything but town.

Things are starting to look really, really bad for you remaining townies. Better shape up or this might be the end!

Day 3 begins now and will continue til really late Thursday (2 AM Friday EST).
Votecount:

Toaster -
Pandarsenic -
Jokerman -
Lordnincompoop -
Inteuniso -
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Nincompoop:  You tied up the vote yesterday with an OMGUS on a townie.  What are your suspicions for today?

Inteunsio:  You had a very passive day 2.  What are your suspicions for today, and how to you plan to pressure them?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

What the hell?

Jokerman:  RVS is long dead.  Why are you still lurking.  Top scumpick and why, right now.

Pandar:  I know you- you're using everyone else lurking as an excuse to lurk yourself.  Give me your top scumpick and why too.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Oh hey

Hi there daytime

lordnincompoop, do you think we should find your actions any more or less scummy after the flip by Zrk2?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

Lordnincompoop for his last-minute OMGUS. You, Toaster? Who are your picks?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

Nincompoop:  You tied up the vote yesterday with an OMGUS on a townie.  What are your suspicions for today?

I'm going to point my finger at Inteuniso and you, Toaster.

Inteuniso hasn't been active much, and hasn't been partaking much in discussions such as these. He comes in, places a vote, and leaves. This tells me he's trying to stay inconspicuous, and the only ones who really need to do that are the ones on the southern side of the alignment strip.

As for you, what I've seen you do is jump repeatedly on various people. Quite a bit more so than normal. You've gone for almost all of us. To me, that sounds like a scum trying to point fingers at whoever he can get his hands on, in search for a scapegoat/target/whatever.

lordnincompoop, do you think we should find your actions any more or less scummy after the flip by Zrk2?

Not actually sure how to answer this one. Obviously, I'd like you guys to think I wasn't scum, but that's just me I guess.

And flip? Eh?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

What
Why's nobody postan? Let's break the silence guise

Jokerman: Answer Toaster's question. Additionally, do you regret doing/not doing anything?

Pandarsenic: How has your understanding of the game changed from Day 1? How have your targets changed? Who did you find suspicious in the past, and who do you find suspicious now?

Toaster: How much do you know of your peers? Who do you believe is what?

Inteuniso: Why do you refuse to partake in these discussions? Whose death do you think will benefit the scum most?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

So you have no real answer because you want us not to think you're scum? Whom DO you think is scum, then?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

So you have no real answer because you want us not to think you're scum? Whom DO you think is scum, then?

Shall I be objective, then? I'll provide you an answer, if you'll tell me what you mean by "flip".

And I already mentioned my picks.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Jokerman:  See response to Nincompoop below- you both asked the same thing.

Nincompoop:
As for you, what I've seen you do is jump repeatedly on various people. Quite a bit more so than normal. You've gone for almost all of us. To me, that sounds like a scum trying to point fingers at whoever he can get his hands on, in search for a scapegoat/target/whatever.

Why yes, I did ask a question of everyone today... because it had been nearly 24 hours and no one else had posted.  You then do the exact same thing because no one posted in a 4 1/2 hour timespan that coincided with late night for a large portion of the US.

As to your follow up question:  I think lordnincompoop is scum because he's not paying attention or forming strong opinions, as well as previous vote reasons.  You told Jokerman to answer my question, but he did.  Everyone else is lurky, but Inteuniso is the worst offender- it's possible that he's trying to hide behind a more public face (you).

(Also flip, meaning role/alignment flip)

Inteuniso:  Wake up and answer some questions.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

Toaster, I mean the entire game. You've been quite jumpy, for ack of a better word.

And eh, yeah I'm not good at spotting clues.

He answered the question? I thought that was just a reason to put a vote in.

And Pandar, now that I can answer your question properly, no I don't think that your opinion should be confirmed by the flip because these things happen. He was acting scummy, and we all jumped on him. In using this argument, you're also opening up yourself to attacks because you bandwagoned on him too.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

I saw no vote.

I find your lack of conviction scummy.

And Pandar, now that I can answer your question properly, no I don't think that your opinion should be confirmed by the flip because these things happen. He was acting scummy, and we all jumped on him. In using this argument, you're also opening up yourself to attacks because you bandwagoned on him too.

I said more or less scummy. You can go reread it if you like. However, your answer reveals you have something to hide.

You are scum.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

I saw no vote.

I find your lack of conviction scummy.

Inteuniso.
There.

However, your answer reveals you have something to hide.

You are scum.

What? How does it reveal anything besides what I stated? Elaborate, please.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

I asked if his flip should make you more or less scummy - you immediately assumed it had confirmed all of my suspicions about you. This is not a townlike assumption to make.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9