Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Fall of Democracy: Britain 2012  (Read 13348 times)

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
Re: Fall of Democracy: Britain 2012
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2011, 06:19:28 pm »

"Are you referring to the Tuatha De Dannan (sp?) or Tir Na Nog?" he replies.  ((He doesn't read HPL.  XP))

OOC: uuh.. I dont actually know any of that..

((Celtic pantheon/Celtic Home of the fey.  XP))

The man loooks at him for a moment before anwsering.
"The old Gods are more ancient than those you mentioned.
The leader could anwser more  of your questions but would have to undergo the cleansing first."
He hessitates for a moment before remembering something.
"Your.. factionmay happen have access to newspapers and television?
There is an event any day now, on which The High Priest will share some words to our brothers and sisters,
even the rest of the world if he could."

"Och, this cleansin', nae really interested," he cooly replies,  "Look, we both 'ave two weeks afore  things gae pear-shaped if yae saw th' news.  Can we just agree t' stay outtae each otheras way fer those two weeks, ken?" he bluntly asks.
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2011, 02:25:46 pm »

The man nods.
"Very well, we might agree to stay out of eachothers way."
Tough for all he knew he would not know of any plans the high priest might be brewing.

Jake

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember Boatmurdered!
    • View Profile
    • My Web Fiction
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2011, 03:01:16 pm »

Real Labour leader Jack O'Hara issues a statement via his blog on the party website praising the Children of the Future's suggestions, but admitting to some concerns about whether they're practical to implement in the current economic climate without renationalising British Telecom, a rare example of an entity privatised by the Conservatives under Mrs Thatcher that isn't a colossal embarrassment and rich source of stand-up comedy material. And is a laptop and a smartphone strictly necessary?
An invitation to meet up and discuss these and other details is extended to the CotF's shadow cabinet, on condition that A) the minutes of these discussions be available to the general public, and B) they help us track down the comedian who appropriated a senior party member's login details to the official Real Labour Forums and polluted the Essays and Short Fiction section with badly written, luridly perverse slash fiction starring Peter Mandelson and Alisdair Campbell.
Never used Dwarf Therapist, mods or tilesets in all the years I've been playing.
I think Toady's confusing interface better simulates the experience of a bunch of disorganised drunken dwarves running a fort.

Black Powder Firearms - Superior firepower, realistic manufacturing and rocket launchers!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]