Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48

Author Topic: BYOR 6.3 - Game Over: Town Gets Lucky. Survivor Loses Only Brother. :'(  (Read 123155 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 6.3 - Day 6: Make Up Your Mind!
« Reply #675 on: March 16, 2011, 12:19:45 am »

Song of the Day: Be Prepared.  Kills bypass protection and revives fail.

Dope results: Ottofar seems to have targeted me with something.  Nothing harmful, it seems.

Org: Mindmaker's scum status was your Dope result, right?

Everyone: Dope results, if any.

No. I doped mindmaker.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 16, 2011, 01:32:17 am »

Interesting.  So Ottofar claims to have doped Mindmaker while I got the result that he did something harmless to me.  I'm guessing I was doped by him.

Ottofar: So, what exactly did you do to Mindmaker?  Investigate?  Track?  Kill?  Block?
Org: What do you think of the claims made by Ottofar and I?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 16, 2011, 02:32:57 am »

Er, the ability was random.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 16, 2011, 06:06:02 am »

Otto, i still dont see how mindmaker is obvcult, Or how i could be cult leader. Any proof  like a scan or you are pulling shit outta your ass again? Would like to remind you that you were the only one ignoring jokerman , who turned out scum.

So yeah, Ottofar. You can shoot your OMGUS now, wont make me change my mind, scum.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 16, 2011, 06:09:06 am »

Well he won't have the possibility to do that.
It's hammer time!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 16, 2011, 07:21:06 am »

I searched the booths for my keys, keeping in mind that they probably weren't in there. I came across lint, nickels, dirt, and a business card, but no keys.

I spotted something shiny in the corner and went to investigate.

A commotion stirred when Mindmaker suddenly fell unconscious. The wanted figured it was the perfect opportunity to investigate, but Mysteriousbuepuppet, with tears streaming down his face, adamantly refused to give him up. It took a grand battle of everyone against 2 for them to give up.

Their pockets were empty. Many were dismayed.

Weirdos.

Mindmaker has been killed!

Mindmaker was the TVTrope: Eyes Always Closed (town).

Mysteriousbluepuppet has committed suicide!

Mysteriousbluepuppet was Lemonade (town).

Votes Reset!

Vote Count
------------------------
Org -
Ottofar -
Jack A T -

Not Voting - Jack A T, Ottofar, Org,

2 To Hammer. Day Ends Friday 9 PM Central.

Mindmaker - TVTrope: Eyes Always Closed
"Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds." -Albert Einstein

(1-Shot, Night) See No Evil: You die. All other players that die during this Night are revived.
(1-Shot, Day) Hear No Evil [target]: You may not be lynched. The target may not be lynched.
(1-Shot) Speak No Evil [target]: You no longer have any votes. Your target no longer has any votes.

Mysteriousblueppupet - Lemonade
"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." -Anonymous

(Auto) Citric Acid: Players actioning you have their action fail if they use the same action next Phase.
(1-Shot, Night) Refresh [target]: Any 1-shots the target has used are reset. This does not reset 1-shots used the Night this ability is used.
(Night) Refill [target]: The target cannot be killed the Night this is used.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 07:26:13 am by webadict »

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 6.3 - Day 6: Mental Mystery?
« Reply #681 on: March 16, 2011, 08:40:20 am »

'Kay. That's odd. I was wrong.

It seems there's only one cultist, however.

Don't be hasty now.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 16, 2011, 03:23:15 pm »

Ottofar.
Cmon Jack lets take him down. Really, I dont care who is scum or cult or not, hahaha.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 16, 2011, 04:19:33 pm »

Jack. Org's probably no longer a survivor. Org.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 16, 2011, 04:42:31 pm »

Great job, Ottofar, you killed my masons.  Seriously, there was a reason I was telling everyone not to kill Mindmaker.

Ottofar: So, what exactly did you do to me?  Also, give your arguments against Org, beyond "he's probably no longer a survivor".
Org: Arguments against Ottofar, please.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 16, 2011, 04:44:07 pm »

Welp, I am a Survivor, and I want to win. The way to win is teaming up with you and Ottofar, and I thought you had done a better job, so there.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 16, 2011, 05:02:09 pm »

Oh, and I hate being in a position where I know that...wait a second...Ottofar, Org's alignment could not have been changed by cult.  Why?  Because that would mean a cult majority with no scum: cult leader's still alive, and I'm still town...

In fact, I'm certain you're the cult leader, Ottofar.  Why?  Org isn't.  Cult tried to kill him, and that would've been really stupid for cult.  Really, really stupid.

This means that I know the following:
*Org is either survivor or scum.
*Ottofar is cult leader, for sure.

And, because Org hasn't been culted, I have a feeling that he is scum.  But oh well.

And finally, I feel that I must mention this: no revives, no blocks, nothing's going to stop a nice little lynch.

Ottofar, my friend, you fall now.  Org might be survivor, y'know, and that is the only way I can see a town victory occurring from here.

Org, I truly hope you're a survivor, but either way, well played.

Good game, everyone.

We will all go together when we go!
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 16, 2011, 05:50:05 pm »

Suddenly, Jack A T and Org, who had begun shoving sugar packets into his pocket like a madman, turned on the remaining Ottofar. Ottofar looked down at his cup of coffee, cold after the grueling 10 hours of sitting and no drop closer to the bottom since its birth, and then reached into his pocket, pulling out a key.

Wait, that's not a key. That's a gun! This Sleuth's gonna be one heck of a Problem.

Ottofar aims at Org, pulling the trigger. A lone secret service man ninjas his way in front of the bullet! No one harms John F. Kennedy on his watch! Org let's out a spectacular "Noooooooo." It was Nirur Torir, of course. Org lets a single tear fall onto his dying Brother.

Jack A T, quickly assesses the situation, while also listening to the funky beat of that jukebox. I mean, that's the whole reason why he even bothers showing up here anymore. He takes another moment to enjoy the beat.

Ottofar, meanwhile, has been using the ample confusion and time to slip outside quietly and secretly, which was surprisingly easy despite the building being full of cops. He runs outside to find SaintDraze waiting for him. He jumps over the car door, and the two drive off.

Org reaches into his suit, pulling out a cellphone and begins speaking out a set of seemingly random digits. Jack A T, having finally accounted for all the variables, borrows a nearby cop car and follows in pursuit, naturally turning on the sirens. Who could resist?

SaintDraze drove like a lunatic, swerving left and right. He would've swerved in other dimensions, but he just couldn't make that unreality possible. Oh well. You can't win them all, can you?

Dirt and dust collided and shot behind the accelerating car in front of Jack as they both drove on the desert road to Nowhere, which is actually a fairly decent tourist attraction. Suddenly, the *pht pht pht* noise of a helicopter grew louder and louder. The copter flew right above Jack before booming from a megaphone "Pull Over!" Jack turned on his blinker and slowly decelerated, slightly confused.

Ottofar turned around, reloading his key, before shout "You'll never catch me alive!" The cliche was too much for the car, exploding on impact. "That works too," buzzed the megaphone.

Jack A T suddenly understood his misunderstanding, right before shrugging and driving back to the Cafe. He ordered a big omelet, even though it was way past morning, the rebel! All part of a day's work.

He finished the meal and the waitress (not me, of course), handed him the bill. On it was a huge charge of several hundred dollars. Next to the charge was a handwritten explanation: "You blew up my money."

Vote Count
------------------------
Org - Ottofar,
Ottofar - Org, Jack A T,
Jack A T -

Not Voting -

2 To Hammer. Day Ends Friday 9 PM Central.

Ottofar has been lynched!

Ottofar was Problem Sleuth (mafia).

Game Over! Town + Survivor + Brother Win!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 6.3 - Game Over: Town Gets Lucky. Survivor Loses Only Brother. :'(
« Reply #688 on: March 16, 2011, 05:51:34 pm »

Winner.
BUT WHO WAS CULT?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile