Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 40

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia Round 18 - Game Over  (Read 124823 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia Round 18
« Reply #180 on: February 15, 2011, 02:13:18 pm »

Good morning, everyone.

Nice to see I can't sleep without being accused of active/lurking just like every other game, ever.

Just act under the assumption that I'm in a different time zone because my sleep schedule has roughly the same effect.

Now, I'm going to go get breakfast lunch but if anyone gives me shit over lurking/activelurking between this post and my next I'm probably going to just ragequit the forum for the day and play some League of Legends instead of posting.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2011, 02:16:45 pm »

Joking:
Sometimes I joke, sometimes I don't. I tend to be more serious if I'm not one of the first to post. Doesn't have anything to do with alignment.

Answering for others:
I didn't see the 'to Web' in the first place. Even if I had, I probably would have answered the question anyways. It's particularly telling that it was webadict that complained about it and not the person who asked the question in the first place.

Org:
Org has lurked away or been purposely antagonistic the last three games I've played with him. If he's ever scum, he has the perfect excuse to do nothing and not get lynched for it. Thus, my vote stays on him until either (1) he plays the game, (2) he dies, or (3) I do. There's plenty that I can and have been doing without my vote.

Passive:
Look back again. Game after game people accuse me of being too passive, both when I'm town and when I'm scum (more of the former). What's really happening is that I expressive uncertainty if I'm not sure about something. It's nothing new. In addition, it's Day 1. The only certain people are scum.

I'm here. I ask questions. I answer questions. If you want to lynch someone for being passive, go for any of those that admitted to a 'wait and see' strategy.

Walls of Text (RE: webadict & Mr.Person):
60,000 characters is a novel. I have better things to do with my time then read through the same arguments that other people (or you) have brought up more than once. If you can't express yourself concisely, you should try to learn. It's a good life skill.

If you want any other specific answers, PM me, quote them, or link them. Otherwise, I'm not likely to answer them.

If Janus doesn't have to do anything but just go okay I want to policy lynch lol okay.
Then I want to.

Also Janus is just an enormous asshole.
The difference between you and I is that I'm actually interacting with other people and answering questions. You're doing nothing of value. Even if you're absolutely convinced that webadict's logic is infallible, you still need to play the game.

Congradulations though. You've managed to train everyone well. No matter what you do (or rather don't do), you never seem to get lynched for it.

Nah, I'm not done with Org just yet.
What are you doing with Org exactly? It doesn't like he's going to answer you right now.

PPE: Argh. Now it looks like a bandwagon...
PPE? There's half an hour between your posts. No, I think you actually *are* bandwagoning and just trying to hide under the PPE label. That's scummy.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2011, 02:28:47 pm »

Not to mention you're applying some of my meta onto webadict. How does what I did in Supernatural 3 apply to webadict at all?
It's something I hadn't seen scum do, so I added it to my repertoire of things to look out for skillful scum doing. Wuba can be very skillful scum when he wants, so it certainly rings alarms if I see him do it. Aren't you glad you expanded my horizons? Your so thoroughly schooling me on supernatural 3 almost made up for me handing you your ass on a platter on Bastardnormal.  ;-)

Quit buddying. I don't care how I carved your ass into thin slices and made an ass sandwich that I served to all my friends.

This still doesn't answer the question. Sure, WUBA may be good, but WUBA is not Jim Groovester. Why are you taking one example of 'skilled scum' and applying it to webadict? What if that's something only I do? Maybe if more 'skilled scum', whoever they are, did it, you might be on to something, but as far as I'm aware you only have my example to compare to.

If it doesn't matter if the question goes unanswered, why does it matter if I press the question? If you're going to use something's unimportance as a reason for why I shouldn't do something, I can use its unimportance for the opposite reason. Since we're dealing with frivolities who cares what happens?

That's the argument you're making anyway.

Booook's refusal means he's not being cooperative, which town in the majority of cases should be as much as possible. They should speak freely as much as possible to allow everybody to get a good look at them, excepting issues that actually are dangerous to talk about. That's something a townie should want, right? He should want everybody to get good reads on him so that he can have everybody know he's town.

There is a bit of a difference, actually. Refusing to answer means Book look at the question, decided answering was bad for the town, and then refused. You looked at the question, which you've freeely admitted was frivilous and useless, and decided it was important enough to pressure Book into answering. Book's was more of a passive thing while yours takes both an active effort for no gain. This means you either decided to force the issue into relevance to attack Book or you value your time so lowly you're willing to waste it AND you don't know how to scumhunt properly via asking questions.

You've literally just said my case. Book thinks talking about Extie choices IS dangerous to talk about. That you think Book is incorrect is irrelevant. So Book did in fact have a reason to not answer that was to him a good one. You argued with Book that it wasn't dangerous, Book disagreed. If you had asked Book other questions or questions about Book's refusal to answer, you would of gotten responses from Book.

Dead wrong again. If I find Book's reasons on something insufficent, I am going to press him on it. Who gives a fuck if Book thinks he's correct? That doesn't matter to me at all. The only thing that matters to me is whether I find everybody else's opinions and reasons satisfactory. Because, gee, I'm going to be a useless and passive fuck if I think, "Well, I don't agree with that, but he thinks it's a good reason, so I won't bother to press him for it."

I'm pretty sure you're just blathering uselessly to give the appearance of scumhunting. What's even the point you're trying to make? I pressed a useless question? Who cares, I can press a useless question if I want.

Booook outright refused to allow people to get a read on him on this issue, which is something I consider a vastly more important issue than helping impressionable Exterminators with their tech choices. It doesn't necessarily make him scum for refusing, since BOoook has a habit of being a defiant jackass for no good reason a lot of the time. And, well, it's hard to pressure vote somebody when you're already voting them from the RVS.

Was it worth it, then? You seem to be saying now that attacking Book wasn't a good idea.

I didn't say it wasn't a good idea. I said I fucked it up by not making my pressure more evident.

You really are stupid. You really only wanted the answer for the sake of getting an answer? Why did you pressure Book with an irrelevant question over making up a new, more relevant one you could of actually learned something from? It would of been a better use of your time and Book's.

My God, you seriously don't read anything I say.

I answered this. Probably twice.

It's about getting a good read from him.

I didn't coerce Ottofar into anything. How Ottofar responded was up to Ottofar. He responded poorly, just like Ottofar. Do you see me calling him scum for it? No.

And that's why you're accusation falls flat on its face. If you're going to accuse me of tricking or trapping or coercing Ottofar into making a bad move, why am I not voting him for it? Here's why: because I don't think he's scum for it.

Tada! Bullshit accusations are easy to dispel.

Don't give me that shit. You know damn that asking Ottofar "Why aren't you voting Toaster?" will drive Ottofar towards voting Toaster. The implications coming off this post are tangible. "Why aren't you voting Toaster? You should be voting Toaster but aren't." might as well have been your post, it would of read the same.

Seriously. What the fuck is the point you're trying to make.

I obviously didn't try to trap Ottofar into making a slip up because then I would've voted him for it.

Which is why you're just blathering uselessly for the appearance of scum hunting. I'm just going to ignore it from now on. Unless you actually do have a worthwhile point to bring up.

Well, you're kind of the instigator here. See above.

That's not follow up and you've insulted mafia by even pretending it is. That's inane bullshit you posted so you wouldn't have to give a real opinion. You didn't vote Ottofar or call him scum, or give a follow-up question. Thus, you ended the conversation without an opinion.

Follow up would of been another question or a statement on Ottofar's character. And don't tell me you said he was scum, you were so passive here you could easily make a case here you were saying Ottofar was town. Saying "I don't buy it, not yet" implies you will buy the case in the future.

Point. What is it?

Stuff like this is why this reminds me of you in Sorcerer's Apprentice II. You had a lot to say about what I should've done. And you were full of crap on every point. Just like you are now.

Book, a question in turn.

What do you make of Mr.Person trying to incriminate me through Ottofar's slipup? You asked Dariush about him and me, so you must think something's interesting about it. Care to share?

JTF, what is your opinion on Mr.Person?

I see you asked a lot of questions about me. Why was that?

Because I suspect you.

I thought that was obvious.

Do you read anything in the thread?

Somehow, I don't believe you. It didn't even occur to you that Ottofar would probably vote Toaster? Were you shocked when he did? Why didn't you do more to Ottofar when he voted Toaster? You basically gave him a passive response (a free pass) rather than a hard Q&A session that would of helped out. Why didn't you grill Ottofar?

Somehow I didn't think you would. See? That's expectations at play. Since you're scum I expect that you'll take everything I do in the most negative manner possible, and never, ever take me at my word.

I didn't expect any particular outcome from the question. I asked it to see if Ottofar actually suspected Toaster. I guess he did.

Grilling Ottofar is nearly impossible because he posts once every three days. I've come to learn that I have to take what I can get from what he does post.

Would you rather Web posted like Org? I'll take WoT's over nothing, how about you?

Well, fuck, when you present the choice between two extremes, I'll obviously have to take the better one, right?

I hate how both of them post.

The fact we agree here and elsewhere about Janus (and to a lesser extend about Book) is kinda scary, but I'll chock it up to *gasp* not all my scumpicks being scum. I'm betting Janus over you since I don't think Web is scum. I highly encourage you to drop your attack on me and lynch Janus, but as you might imagine I'm a bit biased about why you should do that.

Ha ha, no. I don't like you peddling bullshit as scumhunting and I don't like JTF's lighthandedness on everything this game. If I switch my vote it's not because you asked me to.

Jim:
That's not something I thought about when I asked the question.

If that was on my mind when I did ask the question, I would have answered yes, I did expect it, but only because Ottofar is Ottofar.

Do you find it suspicious that he voted in reaction to your question?  I'm guessing no, since he's not on your scum list.  What was on your mind when you asked the question?

The vote itself, no. It was more the comment about not paying attention. But eh, Ottofar.

Ottofar FoSed you. I wanted to see if he'd be willing to turn that into a vote, because what the hell is he doing FoSing people when he's not voting anyone?

What's with the inquisition into my question to Ottofar? Sure, maybe one or two questions, fine, but it's starting to seem like you (and Mr.Person) are asking questions over and over in the hopes I'll say something which you can pounce on as evidence of my malicious intent with it.

What about the claim do you suspect?

Mostly what everybody else has said. I find two kooks unlikely.

I couldn't vote you for that even if I wanted to, so I'll have to look for something else.

@Everyone: Webadict also put in a vote to have extensions be 48 hours instead of 24. I'm fine either way, so if a lot of people want that I'll change how it works for future extensions.

I'd prefer it stay 24 hours. I don't like it when games drag on. Make your points, people.

Is that a problem for you?

Now, I'm going to go get breakfast lunch but if anyone gives me shit over lurking/activelurking between this post and my next I'm probably going to just ragequit the forum for the day and play some League of Legends instead of posting.

Well, fuck, why don't you hold your participation hostage over it.

I'm sure that's a great idea.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 15, 2011, 02:38:05 pm »

Janus:  You missed my post.

Janus:  Do you think a kook claim is inherently scummy?

You say that you're not sure about Web, but then:

blah blah blah some more
Doesn't seem to be much point in responding to you any more, you're just ignoring me anyway.

You end your discussion with him.  What was your final decision on Web?

Dariush:  I didn't think it was a bandwagon until you pointed it out.  Thanks for that!

Jim:  Fair enough re kook.

Your question to Ottofar was leading.  I've done pretty much that exact question to other people, and I often end up voting them if they change their vote.  You didn't, and you seemed to let it go.  It bugs me, but I've not gotten anything further from you over it.  I'm done with it for now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2011, 02:55:36 pm »

Dariush:  I didn't think it was a bandwagon until you pointed it out.  Thanks for that!
Did you notice those three little letters before my acknowledging? I wasn't aware Jokerman voted right before me with the exactly same reason before I pressed 'post'. Thanks for confirming my suspicions, since there's no way you could accidentally ignore it.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #185 on: February 15, 2011, 03:07:08 pm »

Janus:  You missed my post.

Kook:
No, I don't think a Kook claim is inherently scummy.

Webadict:
He's angry and posting less often but much longer walls of text. All things I've seen him do as scum, unfortunately not only as scum. Likewise, he's driving a lynch from his first post. Usually this extent would be a sign of scum setting up a lynch, but webadict's done this before as well. Heck, I learned it from him and have used it before. I tend to get yelled at for it though. :-\

My gut feeling says he's scum, but as I said earlier, that could easily be caused by being annoyed rather than anything else. My previous point about lynching him later (even if he *is* scum) stands.

I ended my half of the discussion with him because it wasn't getting us anywhere.

Did you notice those three little letters before my acknowledging? I wasn't aware Jokerman voted right before me with the exactly same reason before I pressed 'post'. Thanks for confirming my suspicions, since there's no way you could accidentally ignore it.
Like I said in my previous post, there was half an hour between his post and yours. It doesn't take nearly that long to write such a short post.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2011, 03:14:48 pm »

Joking:
Sometimes I joke, sometimes I don't. I tend to be more serious if I'm not one of the first to post. Doesn't have anything to do with alignment.

Answering for others:
I didn't see the 'to Web' in the first place. Even if I had, I probably would have answered the question anyways. It's particularly telling that it was webadict that complained about it and not the person who asked the question in the first place.

Org:
Org has lurked away or been purposely antagonistic the last three games I've played with him. If he's ever scum, he has the perfect excuse to do nothing and not get lynched for it. Thus, my vote stays on him until either (1) he plays the game, (2) he dies, or (3) I do. There's plenty that I can and have been doing without my vote.

Passive:
Look back again. Game after game people accuse me of being too passive, both when I'm town and when I'm scum (more of the former). What's really happening is that I expressive uncertainty if I'm not sure about something. It's nothing new. In addition, it's Day 1. The only certain people are scum.

I'm here. I ask questions. I answer questions. If you want to lynch someone for being passive, go for any of those that admitted to a 'wait and see' strategy.

Walls of Text (RE: webadict & Mr.Person):
60,000 characters is a novel. I have better things to do with my time then read through the same arguments that other people (or you) have brought up more than once. If you can't express yourself concisely, you should try to learn. It's a good life skill.

If you want any other specific answers, PM me, quote them, or link them. Otherwise, I'm not likely to answer them.

If Janus doesn't have to do anything but just go okay I want to policy lynch lol okay.
Then I want to.

Also Janus is just an enormous asshole.
The difference between you and I is that I'm actually interacting with other people and answering questions. You're doing nothing of value. Even if you're absolutely convinced that webadict's logic is infallible, you still need to play the game.

Congradulations though. You've managed to train everyone well. No matter what you do (or rather don't do), you never seem to get lynched for it.

Nah, I'm not done with Org just yet.
What are you doing with Org exactly? It doesn't like he's going to answer you right now.

PPE? There's half an hour between your posts. No, I think you actually *are* bandwagoning and just trying to hide under the PPE label. That's scummy.
So long as your vote is on me, mine will be on you.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #187 on: February 15, 2011, 03:18:01 pm »

I saw this post in my email and my first though was 'Whoa! Org actually has a long post!'. And then I realized you just quoted my entire post. :-\

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2011, 03:18:40 pm »

I saw this post in my email and my first though was 'Whoa! Org actually has a long post!'. And then I realized you just quoted my entire post. :-\
Haha.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 15, 2011, 03:21:41 pm »

I get your frustration, but this isn't a productive way to do anything about it.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 15, 2011, 03:38:57 pm »

Org: "Because Web and OMGUS" isn't an acceptable reason to vote Janus. You are acting like scum and people should vote you for it. It's not a policy lynch if you're acting like scum, which you are.

Wuba, Jim, Mr.Person, Book: Words are okay. I love words. But really, work on increasing that content:words ratio.

Jim is actually fairly concise, he's just replying to a lot of stuff so I should probably draw that distinction.

(Also, I defended JTF from you not for any brilliant WIFOM purposes, but instead because I thought your arguments were crap and my internalized town voice told me as much.)
That post was totally okay until this. This is scummy to me. Feeling the need to go "Also, 'cause I'm town" at the end of the post is just a bad thing to do and it kind of ruins an otherwise town-looking post for me. So I'm not sure what to think there.

Book, you are, by far, the biggest moron ever. I lack words to describe how idiotic you are. In fact, I lack the vocabulary to describe how little words I have to describe your ineptitude.
Few. How "few" words you have. But your stunted vocabulary is not my problem.
Real helpful, Bookthras. Real helpful.

On the other hand, to point out the ridiculousness of what Wuba said, I too am a kook and thus most definitely town aherp aderp adurr.

So yeaaaah, that.

Not to mention you're applying some of my meta onto webadict. How does what I did in Supernatural 3 apply to webadict at all?
It's something I hadn't seen scum do, so I added it to my repertoire of things to look out for skillful scum doing. Wuba can be very skillful scum when he wants, so it certainly rings alarms if I see him do it. Aren't you glad you expanded my horizons? Your so thoroughly schooling me on supernatural 3 almost made up for me handing you your ass on a platter on Bastardnormal.  ;-)

What the balls is this, Bookthras. Srsly. But you've already been called out on it. I'm just seconding the wtfness observation because srsly what the hell is that supposed to be.

Mr.Person: That's a lot of arguments against Jim just to go "And now time to vote Janus."

Also, your definition of "passive" appears to be not pretending to be absolutely sure of the alignments of everyone in the game, even when the person isn't sure about someone.

Lurk lurk lurk
k

You're active lurking. At least Jim has an excuse.

And really, that's just a punch-to-the-dick move there, pal.

Anyone who accuses me of lurking while I'm asleep has earned their punch in the dick and all future dickpunches. I'm tired of it happening every fucking game.

Also, nice False Dilemma / Slippery Slope Fallacies in that "Wall of Text or being Org" bit. Heaven forbid we post content concisely without spending the whole game going "Herp derp derp" like Org.

Ottofar: Why vote MBP for doing exactly what you were doing? If you do, it requires acknowleding that what you were doing was scummy, yes? He literally voted Toaster just in time for you to unvote him. Are you attempting to screen Toaster or something? Dual kook fakeclaim, perhaps? Or maybe you're just full of shit?

Seconded on the 48-hour extension. A 24-hour extension is pointless anyway.

Also THE TRAP IS SPRUNG

I was hoping to catch someone attempting to trip that condition so I wouldn't post, and I got one better: I got Jim trying to trip it without looking like he's tripping it by referencing it while giving me shit. Jim, why do not want me to post?

Webadict:
He's angry and posting less often but much longer walls of text. All things I've seen him do as scum, unfortunately not only as scum. Likewise, he's driving a lynch from his first post. Usually this extent would be a sign of scum setting up a lynch, but webadict's done this before as well. Heck, I learned it from him and have used it before. I tend to get yelled at for it though. :-\

My gut feeling says he's scum, but as I said earlier, that could easily be caused by being annoyed rather than anything else. My previous point about lynching him later (even if he *is* scum) stands.

I ended my half of the discussion with him because it wasn't getting us anywhere.

JUST SAY IF YOU THINK HE'S SCUM OR NOT

Cool conditional OMGUS bro.

I get your frustration, but this isn't a productive way to do anything about it.

Wow, what a soft way to tell him not to do that.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 15, 2011, 03:59:33 pm »

Janus:
Webadict:

This is why people are calling you passive.  You waffle all over this answer.  If you're really not that sure, why not say so in a sentence or two?  That's not the important point, though:

Kook:

Bullshit!

Why are there three people voting Argem?
That's actually a good point... Dariush, Leafsnail, Toaster? Care to elaborate? Particularly Toaster being the third vote and already claiming Kook.

Way back when, you call attention to the fact when pointing out the third vote here.  If you don't think it's inherently scummy, why'd you mention it at all?  Sorry, no.  You tried to push suspicion on me and it failed.

Unvote MBPVote Janus.

MBP, you're still #2, so don't think I don't want answers from earlier.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #192 on: February 15, 2011, 04:10:38 pm »

Also THE TRAP IS SPRUNG
I was hoping to catch someone attempting to trip that condition so I wouldn't post, and I got one better: I got Jim trying to trip it without looking like he's tripping it by referencing it while giving me shit. Jim, why do not want me to post?
That's a bullshit trap and you know it. Thing is you did the same thing before (hold the game hostage on account of 'lurking') and IIRC you were scum. I know at the very least you did it, so if you weren't scum, which game was it?

This is why people are calling you passive.  You waffle all over this answer.  If you're really not that sure, why not say so in a sentence or two?  That's not the important point, though:
How would you phrase it in a sentence or two without missing any of the key points? And if I'm overwording things, what is your opinion on Mr.Person's and webadict's novels?

Way back when, you call attention to the fact when pointing out the third vote here.  If you don't think it's inherently scummy, why'd you mention it at all?  Sorry, no.  You tried to push suspicion on me and it failed.
Did I say that you were suspicious for claiming Kook there? No. I wanted your opinion on the matter. Being the third / most recent vote and being a Kook just made you stick out from Dariush and Leafsnail (neither of which had posted terribly much at that point).

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 15, 2011, 04:18:27 pm »

(Also, I defended JTF from you not for any brilliant WIFOM purposes, but instead because I thought your arguments were crap and my internalized town voice told me as much.)
That post was totally okay until this. This is scummy to me. Feeling the need to go "Also, 'cause I'm town" at the end of the post is just a bad thing to do and it kind of ruins an otherwise town-looking post for me. So I'm not sure what to think there.

That's why it's a parenthetical note.

It's a comment on my own meta, and how I would have defended JTF from Zathras either way as town or scum (and I have done both). So, even if Book were attacking me for defending Toaster, it wouldn't be anything telling about my alignment. I was pointing out that he's applying my meta onto webadict, even when that meta wouldn't even work all that great against me.

So I don't know what Book's doing.

So, you being a whiny passive aggressive dipstick of the highest order was actually you trying to trap somebody into getting you into not posting?

Why do you assume I wanted you to not post, instead of assuming that I was telling you to fuck off for being a whiny passive aggressive dipstick, albeit much more politely?

Here's a hint: I was telling you to fuck off for being a whiny passive aggressive dipstick, albeit much more politely.

Wow, what a soft way to tell him not to do that.

Yep. Maybe a gentle approach will work on Org? I doubt it, but it's worth a try.

Kook:

Bullshit!

Why are there three people voting Argem?
That's actually a good point... Dariush, Leafsnail, Toaster? Care to elaborate? Particularly Toaster being the third vote and already claiming Kook.

Unvote MBPVote Janus.

Sudden.

Is JTF's apparent contradiction there really what spurned you into voting him? That doesn't seem like much to throw a fit over to me.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 15, 2011, 04:22:40 pm »

*sigh* Two hours of Economics lecturing has killed my initial fiery rage at you angry cockbiters. I want to hear from Mr.P concerning my last post. And:

Book: Is there any particular order to your scumpicks? I saw the list, and I appreciate that you made it publicly and all - I am following it, after all.

Org: In all seriousness, have you founded any other suspicions other than Janus? What's your take on the other conversations going on? And please, give me an actual post to work with so we can get some discussion going, or I'll vote you just to clear the air.

Dariush: You're absent for that long, and there's this much discussion, and that's all you have to say? Really? Active lurking and, for the cliche, yes, that is sort of a bandwagon. I'd like your top two scumpicks, reasons, and your take on the conversations that are going on right now.

Pandar: DURR HURR UR LURKING LOL STOP LURKING DURRRRRRRRRR

Janus: So after everything that's been said and all the conversation, you're still sure that Org is scum? If not, then why is your vote still there, doing nothing? Dropping a vote and then leaving it, without even really attacking Org as much as you are others, raises a few flags for me.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 40