Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia Round 18 - Game Over  (Read 124807 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia Round 18 - Day 3 darkens
« Reply #375 on: February 23, 2011, 09:36:04 pm »

Jim: Leafsnail won't be around until Friday or so. How do you think this will impact the conclusions that could be drawn from the mass claim?

We'll have a hole of indeterminate importance that won't be filled until then.

He could be a Townsperson or an Agent. We won't know until he gets here.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 23, 2011, 09:43:32 pm »

He could be a Townsperson or an Agent. We won't know until he gets here.

Those are some quite specific possibilities you list there. Care to elaborate?
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 23, 2011, 09:46:14 pm »

Specific possibilities meant to show the range of potentially useful information that could come from Leafsnail.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 23, 2011, 10:54:37 pm »

Okay, I'm down for a mass claim now. I'm also an Intelligent Scientist, with tracking devices. I didn't get any N1 results because I forgot to set them up, but I'll share my N2 results after I hear a few more people claim.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 24, 2011, 12:57:01 am »

I'm a reporter. I can confirm Pandarsenic's claim on the first night and I can confirm Jokerman went nowhere on the second night.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 24, 2011, 01:06:57 am »

I took Advanced Tracking Devices.

Toaster visited me during NIght 1 and Leafsnail during Night 2.
Mr.Person visited Pandarsenic during Night 1 and Jokerman-EXE during Night 2.

I was also blocked last night.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 24, 2011, 01:09:12 am »

Additionally, Mr.Person, why'd you select those targets? You never talked about Pandarsenic once during Day 1.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 24, 2011, 01:32:14 am »

I'm a reporter. I can confirm Pandarsenic's claim on the first night and I can confirm Jokerman went nowhere on the second night.

Why did you follow/watch Jokerman N2? Did you distrust his Enchanter claim? What were you hoping to find?
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 24, 2011, 01:53:56 am »

Okay, I think I'll claim now that I was watching Mr. Person and Leafsnail. Both apparently paid a visit to Jokerman, so I'm fairly certain that one of those two is either a vig or an exterminator. Seeing as Pandar isn't dead (if he did, indeed, visit Pandar N1), then I'm guessing that Leafsnail is our culprit.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 24, 2011, 02:06:32 am »

Reporter
    Race: Human/Doppelganger
    Goal: Find
    Rules: Years of following celebrities around has given this person the ability to track anyone anywhere and keep out of sight in the process. Each night the Reporter can choose to either follow someone to see where they go or watch to see if anyone visits them that night. The Reporter does NOT get any more information about what happens, only the location visited or the people at the location. Attempting to follow a War Vet is still fatal, of course.
    Victory: Town/Doppelgangers win

Person: this is critically important: did you follow or watch Jokerman N2? Why? What exactly did you see?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 24, 2011, 09:54:21 am »

I followed Pandarsenic since even on the first day I didn't trust his active lurking ways. I didn't say anything about it for two reasons; one, nobody asked, and two, I already was very much sure that Jim/Janus was scum. He went to Janus's place, which lines up perfectly with his claim. I wanted to MC at the time since I suspected Pand of being a dopp vigilante at the time and hoped he might lie about what he did. Also there's the fact an MC would of been good regardless.

I followed Jokerman purely because a player with no action is the most logical choice for who does the dopp kill. Jokerman of course went nowhere, which is sad since I would of trusted him very strongly if he was alive right now.

Judging by my calculations, I'd say that both of the vigilantes are not dopps. If one's a dopp, we've already lost. One could be an extie or something, I dunno. Either way, Pand and Leafsnail are not lynch targets.

Book, I still don't trust you at all. The dopps killing Webadict could be WIFOM, or it could be you just trying to get everyone off your back.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 24, 2011, 11:01:00 am »

Spore Spreader here.
Gut feeling tells me that Mr.Person and Pandarsenic are scum. Also, I don't like a vote in LYLO with justification of 'I don't trust you' is scummy. So, Mr.Person, at least until Leafsnail gets in here and says something.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 24, 2011, 11:04:22 am »

Bah.

Good luck, town!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 24, 2011, 12:05:10 pm »

Bah. Last time I'm on the player side of this game. :P
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 24, 2011, 12:50:00 pm »

I followed Pandarsenic since even on the first day I didn't trust his active lurking ways. I didn't say anything about it for two reasons; one, nobody asked, and two, I already was very much sure that Jim/Janus was scum. He went to Janus's place, which lines up perfectly with his claim. I wanted to MC at the time since I suspected Pand of being a dopp vigilante at the time and hoped he might lie about what he did. Also there's the fact an MC would of been good regardless.

This explanation is crap. If you suspected Jokerman-EXE would perform the kill, why didn't you follow myself or JTF with the same hopes?

You're scum, like I've been saying this whole game.

So everybody's claimed except for Leafsnail who's probably some killing role unless somebody's fakeclaimed.

We should lynch Pandarsenic because he is a doppelganger vigilante. I think that's about our only chance at this point. Leafsnail or whoever shoots a dopp, the dopps shoot him, we're back at lylo tomorrow.

Judging by my calculations, I'd say that both of the vigilantes are not dopps. If one's a dopp, we've already lost. One could be an extie or something, I dunno. Either way, Pand and Leafsnail are not lynch targets.

What calculations? I bet they're complete bullshit like everything else you've done in this game.

The three town psychic wardens are there to balance out there being a second doppelganger kill.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40