Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia Round 18 - Game Over  (Read 124812 times)

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia Round 18 - Day 3 darkens
« Reply #480 on: February 27, 2011, 12:09:02 am »

Herp derp you shortened before NativeForeigner had voted. You're pretty equal, I'd say.

Bullshit. When I shortened, everyone was present and at least had said something. Entirely different than doing it when you knew someone was actually away and unable to defend themselves. Yes, Native hadn't voted, but I hadn't noticed that, and withdrew it when pointed out.

That's everybody, yes? If all have voted, then unless people think there's a good chance of people's minds changing by having another three days of discussion, I call for a Shorten (I believe Meph has said he won't end the day over the weekend, so it's either today or Monday; do people want to wait till Monday?).
NativeForeigner: you still haven't voted, it seems. I will not shorten until everyone has been heard from. Withdraw Shorten request. But I'm on the impatient side, so I'll reinstate it if people ask for it.

BTW, you didn't answer my question, and I am still oh so very hurt you ignored my bullshit excuses. I spent hours in the kitchen! And now they're ruined! I hope you're happy. Don't even think flowers are going to make up for that!
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 27, 2011, 12:20:42 am »

Um...wow. Book. Are you even trying to hide the fact that you're scum anymore?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 27, 2011, 12:29:35 am »

Yes! Uh, no, I mean, no! Uh, no, not that either...

I know: NO U, NATIVEFURRINER!

Seriously, what makes you think I'm scum? Don't tell me you were taken in by Jim's bullshit argument. It's clear he's the scum shielding for his buddies Leaf, Person and You.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 27, 2011, 12:48:06 am »

Yes! Uh, no, I mean, no! Uh, no, not that either...

I know: NO U, NATIVEFURRINER!

Seriously, what makes you think I'm scum? Don't tell me you were taken in by Jim's bullshit argument. It's clear he's the scum shielding for his buddies Leaf, Person and You.

I really don't know how to respond to this...

Let's see, most recently: Waffling, OMGUSing, erratic behavior...
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 27, 2011, 01:19:48 am »

In order: Belgian! NO U! and Invisible Purple Bananas!

Your case has no merit. I have proved it.

No, the scum is Jim and the Jimettes he's shielding for.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 27, 2011, 06:09:46 am »

Dariush, what the hell are you doing voting Mr.Person?

No matter what you think of Mr.Person, the only way the town can win, and if you're telling the truth, you can win, is by lynching scum with a killing role.

So you're basically wasting your vote and being an obstacle to town victory by voting Mr.Person.
Guess what? I know that. Just tell me, why the hell are you so sure in his innocence that contradicting vote is simply unbelievable? Was it his claim coincidencing with your ATD results?
We don't know for a fact that second vig is either town or dopp - while one of them is confirmed town, the other could as well be exterminator.
Now, on my list 'making the day end prematurely so X doesn't get to vote' is among the highest offences, so my vote stays on Person.

So, what? No opinion on when Argembarger and Book actually tried to push through a shorten to lynch Leafsnail, but Mr.Person talking about it makes him scum?

That doesn't make any sense.
[/quote]
Shortening to lynch Leafsnail is one thing. Shortening to lynch Leafsnail when he is absent (like what Person did) is completely different.
We don't know for a fact that second vig is either town or dopp - while one of them is confirmed town, the other could as well be exterminator.
I hadn't noticed this. Dariush, what makes you think one is confirmed town? As I asked Jim earlier, do you think Pandar's killing of Janus or Leaf's killing of Org is sooooo townie to say one of them is confirmed town? Isn't it at least as likely that one is dopp and the other is an Ext? (I doubt both are dopps, but I guess it's technically possible.)
Damn, I haven't even thought about this possibility. However, in this case exty is still town-side - he has to hit dopps to have at least some chance of winning.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 27, 2011, 08:40:50 am »

Guys, it's obvious to every player in the game that Book is scum.  There's no point in arguing with him anymore.  I suggest we just completely ignore him.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Paranormal 18
« Reply #487 on: February 27, 2011, 12:40:40 pm »

The Whiteboard
Book: Mr.Person, NativeForeigner
Leafsnail: Argembarger, Pandarsenic
Mr.Person: Dariush
NativeForeigner: Book
Pandarsenic: Jim Groovester
No Lynch: Leafsnail

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Monday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 27, 2011, 01:53:30 pm »

Guess what? I know that. Just tell me, why the hell are you so sure in his innocence that contradicting vote is simply unbelievable? Was it his claim coincidencing with your ATD results?
Shortening to lynch Leafsnail is one thing. Shortening to lynch Leafsnail when he is absent (like what Person did) is completely different.

So knowing that it's impossible for the town to win unless they lynch a killing role, you're keeping your vote on Mr. Person.

And you sound just like Book and are being an idiot just like him.

Time to file you under 'scum' then.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 27, 2011, 01:55:09 pm »

Leafsnail, why did you kill Jokerman N2? Why did you kill Org N1?

Book, who would you pick as the scumteam right now? Same to you, Argembarger.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 27, 2011, 01:58:38 pm »

Damn, I misunderstood what does 'killing role' meant. I thought you were referring just to dopps in general... Well, unvote.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 27, 2011, 02:16:45 pm »

If Org is town, he's either a mislynch or scum-ally through idiocy.  Much better if he's just removed from the game.  Policy vigkills are better than policy lynches due to the information wasted in a policy lynch.

Jokerman was looking more and more passive and horribly scummy throughout day 2, and he held 2 votes.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 27, 2011, 04:29:48 pm »

Leafsnail, why did you kill Jokerman N2?

Because he's scum. Jokerman was pretty much a confirmed town enchanter.

Book, who would you pick as the scumteam right now?

If I could choose? What's this, RVS? Oh well: Org, JanusTwoface, Toaster and Jokerman. And Sean Connery.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 27, 2011, 05:17:38 pm »

My bad. I asked for WIFOM and you won't even give me that. Thanks Book.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 27, 2011, 06:38:53 pm »

I asked for WIFOM and you won't even give me that.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thanks Book.
Glad to be of assistance. If you were looking for la carte des vins, you should have asked the Mephtre d'.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40