Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 53

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia - The treasure awaits! [Game over!]  (Read 112423 times)

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia - The Hall of the Gold Dragon King [Day 1]
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2011, 06:50:43 am »

Super, god damn, people have life, deal with it. He could, I don't know, started reading TvTropes or everything else. Your accusation is weird and really stupid. Why you are suspecting Janus? Give your reasoning why you are suspecting him; don't throw around baseless accusations.

FoS Supercharazad.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2011, 07:06:17 am »

Tags get messed :|

Supercharazad So you say you don't mind if lurker flip town? 

IronyOwl: So who do you think is most scummy if not one you're voting for ? Also do you feel fishing for roles (not items) in this setup would be of use for scum in any way ?

Darvi How would you choose target to rob as a thief ?

Zrk2 Not playing in rougelikes is the sign of mafia ;p Do you think we will see serious changes N1 ?

JanusTwoFace If you would get your hands on kill item would you kill your scumpick in case he don't get lynched ?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2011, 07:28:29 am »

Supercharazad[/b] Some people have lifes too,also talking about contribution, what your two last post bring except reasonless vote ? How i'am more scummy ? And why JTF is scummy if you care to explain, since you haven't stated this yet.

I suspect Janus because he cared about surviving, which town shouldn't care about, because it's much more of a loss to scum if their partner dies.

YOU are scummy because you said you were reading the thread, and an hour leter, there was nothing, and the post stating you were going to post soon was useless. 
You are also OMGUSing me, and my previous post was so as I didn't have to edit, because people can have second thoughts.

I would mind is lurkers flipped town, but not as much than if they were actually doing something. I meant that it's not a great loss to the town if a lurker flips town, and it's a great benefit is they flip mafia.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2011, 07:45:14 am »

Supercharazad, I found what you are talking about. And next, facepalmed.
As a SK, would you make efforts to off the main scum first, or would you just focus on players that annoyed you? Lurkers and Org generally annoy you, would they be amongst your prime targets?
I'd wait to go after the scum. It'll narrow down the players much more quickly with their kill in addition to my own, so long as I can avoid them killing me. In a game with PMs, I'd try to directly seek them out, although that isn't the case here.
He was giving answer what he would do, if he would be Serial Killer. Not townie.

Super, look. He said he will read and post. And what he has done? Fuckin' read and fuckin' replied. One hour do not make difference. He didn't failed to deliver, he had done what he promised. He is more towny than you in this moment.

What you are doing? You are giving false, wrong to the base accusations. OMGUS? Even if it's OMGUS, it is pretty much justified.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2011, 07:52:33 am »

I suspect Janus because he cared about surviving, which town shouldn't care about, because it's much more of a loss to scum if their partner dies.
So you say mafia death is a loss to town too ?

YOU are scummy because you said you were reading the thread, and an hour leter, there was nothing, and the post stating you were going to post soon was useless. 
You are also OMGUSing me, and my previous post was so as I didn't have to edit, because people can have second thoughts.
You vote me because of hour long pause in posting ? Very solid reason indeed. Well i feel it had some use : made you vote me for nothing ?

Where i'm omgus-ing you ? Not justified vote = strong scumtell  unless you think otherwise ?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2011, 08:03:52 am »

So you say mafia death is a loss to town too ?

You vote me because of hour long pause in posting ? Very solid reason indeed. Well i feel it had some use : made you vote me for nothing ?

Where i'm omgus-ing you ? Not justified vote = strong scumtell  unless you think otherwise ?

I said that it's more of a loss to mafia for their partner to die than if the town loses a useless player, stop twisting my words.

It is a justified vote, you said you would read the thread and post, it took you an hour and me posting about it for you to actually post.

It is a justified vote, you OMGUSed me, you didn't deliver, you are scum.

How does it feel to be outwitted, Mr.Scumbukkit?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2011, 08:16:23 am »

You should read what you written before you post,really. You again do the same thing as in BM's : attack without reason.

I said that it's more of a loss to mafia for their partner to die than if the town loses a useless player, stop twisting my words.
Now it sounds like useless town death is bad for scum ? If i twist your words,it's only because i'm not sure what you meant by it.

It is a justified vote, you said you would read the thread and post, it took you an hour and me posting about it for you to actually post.

Sigh. Should i place timestamps before each sentence ? I started to write it before you posted,then i have to help my younger sister with her homework if you need to know. I answered your questions not sure what else you expected ? Other answers ? I'm not losing more time on this, you too should get to scumhunt not posting bullshit like that.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2011, 08:25:09 am »

You should read what you written before you post,really. You again do the same thing as in BM's : attack without reason.

Now it sounds like useless town death is bad for scum ? If i twist your words,it's only because i'm not sure what you meant by it.

Sigh. Should i place timestamps before each sentence ? I started to write it before you posted,then i have to help my younger sister with her homework if you need to know. I answered your questions not sure what else you expected ? Other answers ? I'm not losing more time on this, you too should get to scumhunt not posting bullshit like that.

There's this GREAT thing called prodding.

I still don't like you though, so the vote stays until I find someonje scummy.

I'll just wait for janus to post again.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2011, 08:27:16 am »

@painiac: Uh, lessee. Super started   accusing JTF for reasons which are slightly parallel to reality (as in   they're out of touch with it), and yet votes you, without giving a good   reason. This might just him being a noob, but KM 4 has shown me that   even scum can be noobie-ish.
  Akhier on the other hand has pretty   much made clear that he didn't care who he voted (ok, it's RVS, but   voting the first person to do so is kinda, uh, mean?) I kinda fail to   understand his reasoning to do so, but it's possible that he was trying   to grasp some straws to make Irony look suspicious (JTF has pretty much   summed it up), so FOS for him now.
  Irony... nothing scummy as I can see, but he could also try to get more out of other people than Akhier.
  JTF... same there. Kinda reasonable so far, but hasn't asked many   questions yet. But it's too early to say if he's passive or not, and I'm   quite deprived of sleep right now, so that might be influencing my   judgement.
  Book: hasn't posted much, but he's asked quite some questions, so that's ok I guess?
  Zrk2: doesn't like flavor >:( How   dare you! Also, it's a horrible reason to vote someone if it's done   early in the game and isn't to overly distracting.
  Tyberix: pretty much like Book.
  Painiac: pretty much like Book too.
  Org... reading him is like reading the necronomicon. Interesting to   read, but you'll only hurt your sanity if you try to understand him.   He's probably safe from NKs though due to his Org-ness.
  Everybody else: hasn't posted yet or I forgot them.

@Tyberix: uh, stealing wastes your questing turn, right? So I'd either   try to steal from somebody I wouldn't want to have items (like people   who I consider scummy or anti-town in general), or just somebody who   likely still has some items to steal just so my turn isn't wasted.

PPE: Super. Again, just to make a point.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2011, 08:44:47 am »

Bloody hell, am I just a vote target wherever I go?

Every game, I'm town, every game but one, I'm lynched D1.

Darvi: Do you have any other reasons for voting me? Other than just saying, "your reasons are bad, DIE!"

Janus said he didn't want to die, only scum should care about survival.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2011, 08:53:49 am »

I think that's a pretty good reason actually.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2011, 09:52:19 am »

You're voting me for no reason, I gave a reason as to why I voted Janus, you say I didn't and vote me.

You have no reason.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2011, 10:02:02 am »

Supercharazad, Even though you win wiith your team that does not mean you should not worry about your survival. People are picking you out as scum because you seem to be putting on the air of someone who cares not if a townie dies. How do you feel about this?
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2011, 10:04:57 am »

Can you understand that Janus was answering question what he would do if he would be Serial Killer? Your reason is shit, false, baseless. While Darvi reason is viable: you are accusing someone with shit reasons. Don't go in tunnel vison, stay calm, and think twice. It looks like you want to scapegoat Tyberix and Janus with some ass-pulled reasoning.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2011, 10:29:49 am »

You're voting me for no reason, I gave a reason as to why I voted Janus, you say I didn't and vote me.

You have no reason.
NO U. Your reason was crap and you know it. And that's why I'm voting you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 53