Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 53

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia - The treasure awaits! [Game over!]  (Read 112459 times)

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia - Stop the music! [Day 2]
« Reply #360 on: March 06, 2011, 05:45:22 am »

^^^^^
Ignore that post, I accidently posted that while making the list at the bottom of this post.

My questing got me a wand of cantrips, I fired it at Zrk2, it misfired, hit Tyberix and appearantly, he's town.

Roleblock: I think Saint is scum, but he'll likely be lynched, so Super because he has seemed flaky.
Kill: What type of kill? A townie kill? Then Super, assuming Saint is lynched. As scum? Book, for the same reason I would investigate him, assuming he isn't my scumbuddy.
Follow: I haven't heard of a follow action, but I assume it means what it says, so I'd follow, Super.

All of these are directed at me, in some way or another.
Why?
"because he seems flaky" is not a reason.

Why wasn't I told that my wands could misfire? D:

Let's see, time for a scumlist from me:

Zrk2: I believe he is scum. (he directs unwanted night actions at me, for the reason that I am "flaky", he voted me randomly D1, he hasnb't answered a MASSIVE log of questions.)
Book: I am undecided, but I have a feeling he is scum. (As explained before, I have a feeling about him)
Org: Undecided, I do not believe he is scum though.
IronyOwl: I am undecided, but I do not believe he is scum.
Jokerman-EXE: I am undecided, but I do not believe he is scum.
Akhier the Dragon hearted: Undecided, I think he is town though.
Ottofar: Again, I think he is town
JanusTwoface: I think he is town
Tyberix: Town (due to my investigating, misfiring wand of goddamn cantrips)
Supercharazard: Town (because I saw my role PM)

The list is in order of scumminess, from the top being scum, and the bottom being town.

So, Zrk2: Your reasons for voting me are...? Also, I've taken the liberty to compile a list of questions from me and others, that you have not answered.

Then provide reasons why I'm scummy, Zrk2.

Unvote.

As I said, Darvi sounds very scummy, but, Super has been amazingly scummy lately.

Why.
Unvote.

As I said, Darvi sounds very scummy, but, Super has been amazingly scummy lately.

So... Could you atually ive some REASONS for voting me?

Unvote, vote Zrk2. You seem to have ignored Tyberix's question. Why is that?

Zrk2: Could you tell me what made you change the vote ? Previous question is still waiting for answer too.

Wait, fuck, Super, Saint, dammmit.

Unvote, vote Saint Draze.

Also, which question? I must have missed it.

That's suspicious. Why did you vote me for no reason, and then you change your vote? Are you getting nervous? Have I cornered you? Are you scum?

Answer them all. I'm waiting.

Unvote Org
Vote Zrk2

Answer.

What the hell zrk2! You change vote drop one line and leave us hanging ? I think you cold have waited if you haven't got the time to post something more... I would even let the super/saint vote mistake ( if i get your post right..) but the 3 word reasoning is bit too much. Answers! And please make effort to post at least one serious sentence each post, it would really help. :|

Zrk2, I'd like to hear some of your WIFOMy SaintDraze night action-directing theories. If you had an inspect, who would you use it on tonight? Same question with roleblock, kill, protect, and follow.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 06, 2011, 12:15:55 pm »

I cast... Discussionball!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 06, 2011, 01:36:09 pm »

Then provide reasons why I'm scummy, Zrk2.
Unvote.

Why.
Unvote.

So... Could you atually ive some REASONS for voting me?
Unvote, vote Zrk2. You seem to have ignored Tyberix's question. Why is that?

Zrk2: Could you tell me what made you change the vote ? Previous question is still waiting for answer too.

Wait, fuck, Super, Saint, dammmit.

Unvote, vote Saint Draze.

Also, which question? I must have missed it.

That's suspicious. Why did you vote me for no reason, and then you change your vote? Are you getting nervous? Have I cornered you? Are you scum?

Answer them all. I'm waiting.

Unvote Org
Vote Zrk2

Answer.
What the hell zrk2! You change vote drop one line and leave us hanging ? I think you cold have waited if you haven't got the time to post something more... I would even let the super/saint vote mistake ( if i get your post right..) but the 3 word reasoning is bit too much. Answers! And please make effort to post at least one serious sentence each post, it would really help. :|

Zrk2, I'd like to hear some of your WIFOMy SaintDraze night action-directing theories. If you had an inspect, who would you use it on tonight? Same question with roleblock, kill, protect, and follow.

1. I did when I first voted for you.
2. You were trying to get subbed out.
3. See reply 1.
4. I didn't see the question.
5. I changed my vote because of Saint claiming Book was scum for scumhunting.
6. Answer what?
7. I did provide reasoning.
8. Already provided.

Super: I know nothing about this re-direct ability, but it could have come from my choosing random for the benefits. However, it is much more likely that Tyberix is your scum partner, and this claim of a cop wand lets you make him seem like a confirmed townie.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 06, 2011, 01:45:01 pm »

Looks like we have pretty musical party here... Shiny items make you greedy ;p ? Also 8 items in pool mean nobody tried it ?

Supercharazad: You could have killed me as well... Read item description (identify ;p?) before zapping wands at people.
Second thing: You want me lynched ? Claiming town-inspect is not very good way of proving someone's town, i would say it works in other direction. That doesn't change a thing in my opinion right now anyway, except maybe amassing wifom possibilities.

Zrk2: If i were scum for one i wouldn't try something that obvious, and probably wouldn't let super to try pull it off. What you mean by choosing random for benefit ?

JanusTwoFace: Simple question : your scumpicks or suspects ?

Btw: please at least spoiler these quotes pyramids, especially when you just list them without commentary....

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #364 on: March 06, 2011, 01:46:37 pm »

Wand of cantrip targets a random person and does
a random action of which inspect is one of them.
  Zrk2, If Super was scum he would
already know who was who and his 2 partners would
be able to tell him how bad an idea saying someone is
town or not when suspected and in the least tell him
to not say they are themselves town. Do you think all
3 scum are bad at playing scum?
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #365 on: March 06, 2011, 01:47:51 pm »

Sorry about the formatting I forgot I was not doing that here when I made the post. I will try harder to remember in the future so this will probably not happen again.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 06, 2011, 02:17:12 pm »

Looks like we have pretty musical party here... Shiny items make you greedy ;p ? Also 8 items in pool mean nobody tried it ?

Supercharazad: You could have killed me as well... Read item description (identify ;p?) before zapping wands at people.
Second thing: You want me lynched ? Claiming town-inspect is not very good way of proving someone's town, i would say it works in other direction. That doesn't change a thing in my opinion right now anyway, except maybe amassing wifom possibilities.

I acutally hoped to either inspect or kill Zrk2 with it, that was my personal scumlist, I just used it to narrow down my own choices a bit.

Zrk2: So, why di you want to roleblock, kill and follow me? "becaus he seems flaky" is not a reason.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 06, 2011, 05:31:14 pm »

Zrk, your reason for voting me was not having had any reason to vote super. Which is a) bullshit and b) a lie. My reason, as I explained many times, was that super had no reason for suspecting Tyberix and JTF. ( as shown here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=78265.msg2025475#msg2025475)

As for your first point:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=78265.msg2034205#msg2034205
No reason given. Ever. Even after having been asked several times. So claiming to having given a reason is a lie. Do you know who lies? Scum, and third parties. Now guess which this game doesn't have.

Irony, what are your thoughts inn Book? Do you think his absence during most of Day 1 has been redeemed by his recent actions?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 06, 2011, 05:31:50 pm »

Also, pfp.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 06, 2011, 06:24:05 pm »

Why so bashful about an inspect result?

Irony, what are your thoughts inn Book? Do you think his absence during most of Day 1 has been redeemed by his recent actions?
I'd say so. Unfortunately he's too good a player to not do that as scum, so it's mostly a nulltell.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 06, 2011, 06:44:01 pm »

I said 'random for benefits' as in I let my role be decided by the mod in exchange for a better item.

Darvi, I don't have specific posts but upon reading the thread you appeared scummy, but Super was moreso.

Super, I wanted to investigate you because of the whole 'screw it, sub me please' thing, it sounded like a scum freaking out under the pressure.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #371 on: March 06, 2011, 07:02:51 pm »

Zrk2, why are you accusing Darvi of being scummy without any proof?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 06, 2011, 07:18:44 pm »

I used to think so, but he's been seeming more townie lately, so I see no reason to give examples against someone I no longer think is all that scummy.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #373 on: March 06, 2011, 07:27:39 pm »

Darvi, I don't have specific posts but upon reading the thread you appeared scummy, but Super was moreso.

I used to think so, but he's been seeming more townie lately, so I see no reason to give examples against someone I no longer think is all that scummy.
   You said he appeared scummy without any proof. Whether you think Super is more scummy or not does not change this one bit.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 06, 2011, 08:57:22 pm »

No, but his more recent actions do.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 53