Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Game Over - Werewolf Victory  (Read 57211 times)

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2011, 09:55:37 pm »

I'd love to see what kind of character toaster would do  :P
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2011, 09:59:39 pm »

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2011, 10:04:13 pm »

They go out after. Day 0 is to let us set up our characters
without our roles interfering. The flavor might be tailored but
the roles themselves will not depend on them. Least that's how
I read it.

That is correct.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2011, 10:36:56 pm »

Since it'll be hard for me to post during the weekend, heres my exerpt.

Names William. I'm new to this place, and i doubt ill be here too long, so if you can accomodate me a room, ill pay with my arms and sweat. or I can cook, kill pest, anything you need.... Just need a warm spot to warm my legs, and maybe some good grain. Maybe trading ? i got that oil, good for the hairs ... Or is it feet? Can let you find out for a good blanket. You wont be disapointed, i'm sure. If you got troublemakers, and can hold a blade... I just want a place to rest... I need it.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2011, 10:48:58 pm »

While most believe the man who calls himself Pandar is delusional, perhaps insane, and quite possibly dangerous, he insists he is a time traveler; he wears a strange hat which is black and quite tall, as well as a three-piece suit. He stands proudly with a cane and an impressively groomed mustache. It is a mystery to the people of the town how this Victorian gentleman keeps himself in such an immaculate state of pristine cleanliness. When asked how, he usually responds merely that it would be "improper of [him], as a gentleman, to be lax in [his] hygiene." He's an enigma, but while most think him mad, very few think that his is a violent sort of madness.

</bestcharacter>
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2011, 10:52:12 pm »

You just walked into my Renfair with street clothes and
claimed time traveler!  ;D
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2011, 10:53:13 pm »

There are some people who are taking this too seriously and then the same number who aren't taking it seriously enough.

This should be fun to watch.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2011, 11:53:28 pm »

Damn it Jim. It's now occurred to me that I could play an enormous ham. I'll avoid it for the moment, but I may have to join. >:(
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2011, 03:07:14 pm »

Well Due to panders character having a mental temporal insanity trait, and is no doubt a dapper old chap,
My character hates him already, With an intense passion.

Since this is a super natural theme this happens because the World is magical enough for grudges to occur sponantiously due to accessing the temporal time line and subconiencly knowing what will happen between Decedents...

Since Pander believes that he is a time traveler this phenomenon is more readily apparent.
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2011, 03:10:55 pm »

Sign-ups will close at ~5pm Pacific Today
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2011, 03:20:06 pm »

Oh, hell with it.

Coming in from his place on the edge of town, Thrakor enters the tavern and walks up to the bar.

"The usual."

He grabs his stiff drink and sits down in a dark corner where he can see the door.  He starts to eyeball those gathering here- a motley assortment of folks.  It's a troubled time- can't trust anyone.  He mutters to himself, only one word discernible from the rest...

"In."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2011, 03:43:59 pm »

"Blowing into Town in the middle of the day, a lone man strides up the street with his back straight and his chin up; a perfect posture to match the perfect black suit and golden tie that he wore. His golden cape billowed lightly in the wind as he waited outside of the bar for a moment, sizing up the establishment before twisting his lip in mild disgust and entering.

His name is Jokerman-EXE. He is a powerful mage, specifically of the Healer class, and was once a gifted Dark Mage working on a team that overthrew the High Mage and took the Sapphire Throne for themselves. It was a perfectly executed plan, well-plotted and exact down to the most minute detail. Jokerman-EXE and his team took over the Tower without losing one of their number, but at the very last Jokerman-EXE was betrayed by his ally, Toaster, and removed from the Tower by security. He managed to escape their grasp after he was healed, and has spent the months since then roaming the lands and bettering his magicks in the hopes that one day, he can find and kill the one that betrayed him in their bid for power.

He goes by a different name now, to anyone that asks. 'Call me Osiris,' he says simply when the bartender asks his name. After refusing to drink, he makes his way to a booth along the wall and settles in to watch everyone around him. Nothing out of the ordinary for him in his quest to find Toaster, but he has no idea the trials that are about to befall all of them."
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2011, 04:13:49 pm »

Pandar approaches "Osiris" and looks him up and down.

"I say," he murmurs breathlessly. "I say," louder this time, as he stares at the suit and gold tie. "That is... one of the most impressively dapper suits I have ever had the privilege to see. Are you too a gentleman of status and wealth?" He flips his pocketwatch in his hand over and over, eager to learn if another Victorian Gentleman had... has... will have... if someone else at some point will have discovered his time machine.

Oh, time travel and grammar.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2011, 04:17:57 pm »

[OoC]Are any of us actually FROM the town? Not that its bad
or anything and would make why we get singled out easier
to flavor as we would all be outsiders but it seems we all
just blew into town so we could mess it up or something.[/OoC]
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2011, 04:29:12 pm »

Osiris glances this new fellow up and down for a moment before nodding slightly. "Thank you," he says, his voice a smooth baritone, like buttered silk on the ears. "Wealth, yes. Status...no longer." He shook his head. "I have been shamed by a traitor and I intend to find him and make him pay."

A second glance at Pandar causes the mage to raise his eyebrow. "I must say, your suit is an interesting make and style. You're not from around here, are you?" Nothing escaped him.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24