Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Game Over - Werewolf Victory  (Read 57221 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Supernatural Mafia - RP Edition - Day 1 - The Inn of Destiny
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2011, 09:13:28 pm »

OOC: I am actually cooking dinner but seems about
right form what we have said. Also I believe this complex
is next to the town square.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2011, 09:19:11 pm »

Steve wanders out into the courtyard,
After grabbing a large plate of bacon of course!

((thank you Meph))

Steve weeps manly  tears of joy at his meal...
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2011, 09:49:45 pm »

Native sighed and shook his head.

"This is going to be quite the mess."

He looked around, trying to pick out the most likely suspects. Unfortunately, it would not be so simple. Questions needed to be asked.

"You there, Pandar, who in here do you fear would be most threatening together?"
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2011, 12:38:40 am »

One edge of the Courtyard is a tall fence, one edge is the Stables.

Book is still waiting for answers from Jack and Pandar, and saw some people ponder some other folk's questions. It's all good, there's plenty of questions to be answered by all. In the mean time, he walked to the edge of the Courtyard, and entered the Stables... mostly in an exploring mood. But beasts are wiser than they look, sometimes.

There is a particularly alert foal, trying hard to stand and move, eager, like it had a message to tell. Had it been a German Shepherd, Book would have assumed she meant "Timmy is trapped down a well" or somesuch. Maybe something meaningful would come out of this... using the intercom connecting all buildings, he called the main bar: "Hey Moe, there's a tender filly here trying to tell us something; please take a look and tell us what you think." With that, he embraced the little filly and said "I hereby christen you 'Pearl'", kissed her, pointed her in the right direction, gave her a pat in the rump, and watched her go... Book idly wondered whether Moe would gather some information from her, or just butcher and cook her at the grill. The circle of life and all that, Book has seen Moe eat worse, and has eaten far worse himself... but he still thought this 'Pearl' had some important information or message to impart. Book wondered how Moe and his current patrons would react to her presence.
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2011, 02:23:08 am »

Pandar furrows his brow and apologizes for having zoned out before answering the others.

"I expect," he speaks thoughtfully, "That our enemies would seek to turn us against our innocent compatriots while claiming to be hunting for themselves."

He then turns to Book. "As to your question, if I were the killer I would simply take drop them in the oceans in Ancient Rome - on Earth, that is - after shooting them. But I don't have my time machine."

Then, to NativeForeigner: "I would fear to see so dapper a fellow as Osiris be counted among our enemies, but from my knowledge of time and space I would see it as highly unfortunate if Book and Leafsnail were our foes," he confided, a moment of confusion ensuing as the patrons attempted to determine who was he talking about and why patrons was in bold.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2011, 07:50:52 am »

William finally breaks out of his sleep. He had sbeen dozing off on a chair next to bar for a rather long time... Long enough that when he learns the situation they are stuck inn by the Innkeeper, he let out an audible sigh.'' Then we better get the interrogation going, shall we ? Noi offense, innkeeper, but i a want to get on the way out of this place as soon as possible ''
He then goes over to the two exotically dressed fellow'' You both seems like rather sharp fellows, so, i am wondering, do you believe that those 2 murderer are all there is to worry about here ? Or will the commotion wake up some other criminals elements ? What should we do with those ?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2011, 09:21:57 am »

Thrakor nods in agreement with Osiris.  Something more important stops him from responding further- he indicates to Moe that he'd like some rolls to go with his drink.  He figures he'll be here all day, so he might as well eat.

"I thank you for the translations, Wymar.  As for your question, I can't say for sure.  I fear they had a darker intention in mind, though, and this is the first of many tragedies.  Who knows what they were doing in his home?

"Excuse me one moment, though."

Thrakor stands and points at NativeForiegner.

"Sir, I asked you a question."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2011, 12:31:33 pm »

((are you Roll fishing toaster? :3))
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2011, 02:12:27 pm »

Moe's Tally
The blackboard is still empty

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Thursday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2011, 04:31:05 pm »

((are you Roll fishing toaster? :3))
((Harharhar.))

Wymar nodded. "Thanks for the answer. Now excuse me for interrupting the translating, I have something to ask to the guy there" He pointed at Jack.

He walked to the nervous man, and asked "So, ah, Jake was it? As an employee of the tavern you must have heard many rumors and other information. Like, perhaps, other people's occupation? If you could find out what tasks somebody could perform, who would you investigate?"

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2011, 04:37:14 pm »

[/OOC]...but maybe I'm overthinking it. Book perks up on his seat, gauging his surroundings. A whole family, murdered? Here? This is worse than he expected... who could have done such a thing? He can't seem to get his head around it, but acquiring information is the first step towards wisdom... He straightens himself and calls "Jack, what do you make of the recent news? You're a perceptive young man, so tell me: if Osiris was guilty of this, who do you think he'd have chosen as partner? Or if Akhier had done it, who would he have chosen?"
"If they had completely free reign, I believe they'd choose someone with a good ability to swing our opinions, sir.  So, meaning no offense, of course, I would have thought you would be their choice.  Having one person to try and convince everyone to attack each other and another person hiding in the shadows as backup seems like the best plan for them.

"Hahahaha, If I was good enough a alchemist to
posion a person I have never met would I have would
not be in this town, I have been cooking all our meals
and we have all eaten the same things here, Jack has
made sure of that with his always eating only after
someone else has eaten something...

Wait now that I think about it, YOU have not had any
of our food, not a single bite...

"Oof course.  Avoiding poisons is a sensible precaution, in my opinion.  I mean, you never know, right?

Avoiding being poisoned via water is somewhat more complicated, but I believe I have found a system.

Incidentally, Akhier, what do you think of that snoozing man over there, William?  Apart from being rude and possibly reckless, I feel sleeping at a time like this shows a lack of motivation to find the killers.  What would you say to that?

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2011, 04:46:00 pm »

"He could be trying to fade into the background but
its not a new thing. He always seems to be right there
in the corner these days. He did kind of just show up
one day without anyone really noticing so it could be
something. Really though he just has not done enough
yet to judge I think." Then in a loud talking voice clearly
directed at William even though he still seems to be
talking to jack "HE SHOULD REALLY JOIN US IN THIS
CONVERSATION ABOUT WHO DID IT".
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2011, 05:00:35 pm »

NativeForeigner listened thoughtfully to Pandar and nodded.

"Interesting, it has been noted. I'm sure your knowledge of time and space far surpasses my own, so I will inquire no further on the matter." he said before his attention is called for by Thrakor.

"My apologies, Thrakor. Your "cheap suit" line must have thrown me off, I could have sworn you were talking to someone else." he drew in some smoke from his cigar and let out the smoke before continuing, "I suggest we begin by asking questions, of course. Someone's bound to crack if we just apply some pressure."
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2011, 09:20:22 am »

Thrakor chews thoughtfully on a roll while he listens to Native.  He swallows and takes a drink.

"Tell me this, then.  If you think we should be asking questions to find the killers, why aren't you doing so?  Not too interested in them being found, are you?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2011, 10:16:43 am »

Williams is peeved to hear is name pronounced in this discussion.

''Rudeness i may agree, i don't feel any kinship with this town, and merely want to go back on my way. Rest assured, I will use all my abilities to find those killers. Easier to do on a clear head''

He then got back to his little spot, now awake and listening.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24