Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Game Over, park staff win!  (Read 14431 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 7 - Day 1 - Camping
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 11:41:39 am »

LNCP: An entire weekend is about as productive as a single weeknight. I usually stay out of this subforum so that I actually have something to read instead of being disappointed that there has been only a single reply to the BM.

Toaster: I have been in 3 Lylo's/Mylo's so far. And every time I have been undefeatedable. Hence I cannot lose this game, bwahahaha!

Seriously now, since the day ends on a hammer, and due to the small amount of players, people will be less inclined to pressure vote. Otherwise, I guess it will be a mix of day1 and lylo. Which I guess this is.

Also, I take your last comment as a compliment. :3

Native: You said that LNCP and Pandar were tricky to read, but that overall nobody would be difficult to read. Oxymoron much?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 01:46:46 pm »

Native:
It can happen, but won't our Vengekill help with that?

How would you try to win the game?

You would still take that risk? Bold moves win the game.

Why are you trying to scare him off from voting you?

Missed this.

I'm mostly trying to see how he reacts. I know an insta-hammer with one vote would likely involve both scum, so I'm not actually worried about that.

Darvi: Toaster, not Pandar. And yes, a little, but tricky doesn't necessarily mean hard, I just have to look up some of their scum games. The primary reason they're tricky to read is because I haven't seen much of their scummy side.

Off to class, now.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 02:37:33 pm »

Darvi:  Noted.  Which would you rather be at LYLO- town or scum?  (In general, not necessarily this game.)

Native:  What trait would you want in a scumbuddy here and why?  Would you rather be the mafioso or the godfather?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2011, 04:51:16 pm »

Native:  What trait would you want in a scumbuddy here and why?  Would you rather be the mafioso or the godfather?

Unreadability while retaining the ability to sway votes. I think you can deduce why on your own. I'd rather be the mafioso. I was the godfather last time and I felt like I couldn't do much without risking a loss by my lynch.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2011, 04:57:18 pm »

Bluh bluh inactivity

NativeForeigner, will this situation make it harder or easier for you to scumhunt, and why?

LNCP: An entire weekend is about as productive as a single weeknight. I usually stay out of this subforum so that I actually have something to read instead of being disappointed that there has been only a single reply to the BM.

Toaster: I have been in 3 Lylo's/Mylo's so far. And every time I have been undefeatedable. Hence I cannot lose this game, bwahahaha!

Seriously now, since the day ends on a hammer, and due to the small amount of players, people will be less inclined to pressure vote. Otherwise, I guess it will be a mix of day1 and lylo. Which I guess this is.

Also, I take your last comment as a compliment. :3

Native: You said that LNCP and Pandar were tricky to read, but that overall nobody would be difficult to read. Oxymoron much?

I still don't see you doing much. What do you think of the responses to your questions? How will Vengeful change your playstyle?

Unreadability while retaining the ability to sway votes. I think you can deduce why on your own. I'd rather be the mafioso. I was the godfather last time and I felt like I couldn't do much without risking a loss by my lynch.

Eh? If the godfather's lynched, won't it just move on to D2?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2011, 05:09:39 pm »

If the godfather is lynched on d1, the game ends in immediate town victory. That's the difference between the two mafia members. Lordnin, did you read the setup at all? :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2011, 05:13:18 pm »

Kinda skimmed though it.  :-[

I'll go read again then, shall I?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2011, 06:57:38 pm »

NativeForeigner, will this situation make it harder or easier for you to scumhunt, and why?

What situation?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2011, 07:00:25 pm »

What situation?

Vengeful Mafia. The situation we're in.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 07:59:04 pm »

It won't change anything, really. The goal is still to find scum. The only differenceis that if there's a mislynch, they have a chance to bring a scum down with them.

PFP

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2011, 08:57:15 pm »

Pandar:  Why aren't you doing anything now?  What's your excuse this time?

LNCP:  Which game you've played in the past do you think will prepare you most for this one?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2011, 01:12:49 am »

Spiral Knights.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2011, 05:56:31 am »

Darvi:  Noted.  Which would you rather be at LYLO- town or scum?  (In general, not necessarily this game.)
Hmm... As a townie, a single mistake would mean a loss for me. As scum, if there's at least one other person around, the game would still go on. So I guess I'd rather be scum. But then again I've never been scum before so I wouldn't know :V (RL mafia didn't count, 'cause that wasn't me).

I still don't see you doing much. What do you think of the responses to your questions? How will Vengeful change your playstyle?
Your answer and Pandar's were pretty predictable, what with Pandar and Toaster being the most experienced players here. Although I'd hate to have the both of them be scum, because, well , yeah, because they're the best players here and having the best scumhunters being the scum isn't a good thing.
And Vengeful will probably make me more careful, what with the high risk. If I make a mistake, get lynched, and then vengekill a townie, well then we lose and it'll be all my fault D:

Pandar: Weekend's over.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2011, 02:30:47 pm »

Darvi, if you're worried about it why not actively make sure we aren't scum (or that if we are, you catch us)?

Also, a single mistake doesn't mean a loss - two are required. First is a mislynch, second is a misfired vengekill.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2011, 05:05:19 pm »

LNCP:  Which game you've played in the past do you think will prepare you most for this one?

BMXX, because it's the only game I've been active to LYLO.

Sorry I didn't do much today, I was busy with a lot of (admittedly unproductive) stuff.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8